Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4711.png (800x1160, 591.71K)

When practicing dialectical writing, you should probably have a good idea of what dialect you're writing.

Bring back thot bot.

Rules? For being a klutz?
Even if kids believed them, they're not going to think it's cool to be a clumsy idiot.

eh?

He refers to Emmet's "accent." Can you tell what it's supposed to be?

Ivory Tower Jeph neither needs to know or practice shit to make 5 digits a month.

Practically, the Shota character should be in juvenile detention and probably did cost his family a ton of money to pay for his vandalism.

Oh, so Emmet's country-country, huh?
Interesting.
I mean that sexually.

Attached: you dont' say.jpg (350x431, 19.19K)

I thought THOT-bot was the blue-ish buttslut there.

I thought THOT-bot was the yellow bot that actually works at a sex-toy factory, testing sex-toys.

I thought THOT-bot was the red muscly one with the military grade body that could literally crush a tank between her thighs.

Now you're just being facetious.

are her antics a reference to alice grove?

Military is full of sluts, user

And in turn, every spouse of someone in the military is also slutting it up. Slutworld.

No wonder they all drink so much wine.

Fucking wine-mom sluts, I tell ya'.

I don't know, but it's not Canadian English anymore

Deepest lore is nice, Jeph, but when are we getting to the Canadian fucking factory?

>being a retard should make you cool
...Actually I guess school was kind of like that wasn't it.

>kid almost accidentally shot
>broke town water main
>kid almost froze to death
Liar, most of that would definitely ended up on new or be talked about in town to point every kid would have known about it. Fact that there's any shadow of doubt it happened proves it didn't fucking happen.

Attached: 1598328991114.png (593x768, 485.39K)

>american news would definitely show a kid in canada almost getting shot by a farmer
Are you retarded?

I can't tell why you think any of those antics relate to that aborted "passion project"