Saving Dead Voice Actors/Actresses

If you were given the choice to save one voice actor from death, who would it be?

BTW, you could only do this once, so choose wisely.

For me, I would choose to save Judith Barsi.

How would I do it?

Simple, I break into her house, kill her abusive dad, and make it look like a "robbery gone wrong" situation.

Attached: Anne-Marie.png (402x393, 193.2K)

I feel so sorry for that girl.

My daughter-wife is cute

Attached: 93667920_p0.jpg (2000x1563, 1.93M)

I mean, he died basically of old age, so I guess in this case I'd just be giving him immortality.

Fuck it, immortal Vincent Price? That's actually pretty on-brand for him. Him or Christopher Lee.

Attached: Vincentprice.jpg (334x420, 14.77K)

Its hard to top Judith Barsi but I've always felt bad for Jaclyn Linetsky, Cailou's second VA(around the time I would've known the show thanks to younger cousins), who died at age 17 in a horrible car accident that burned up the car she was in. Something about the smile she has in this picture just haunts me, she just looks so vibrant in that way teenage girls can be.

Attached: Jaclyn_Linetsky.jpg (350x263, 12.31K)

And this is fucking Caillou of all characters

>abusive dad
Oh god. Is that really how she died. That puts a pit in my stomach

It's a lot worse, unfortunately. Her father regularly abused her mother, and stalked her when she tried getting away from him. At the same time, Judith was getting cameos in TV shows and doing voice work. Unfortunately, this made it easier for her father to track her and her mother down. That sad night, he broke into the house they were staying in, shot both Judith and her mother to death, lit the house on fire, and ate the gun.

The shitty thing to think about is that, had she not been on her trajectory to being a child star, she might still be alive.

Attached: Barsi_Judith.jpg (300x220, 9.5K)

Probably Christine Cavanaugh. Because I need more Bunnie Rabbot in my life.

Attached: file.png (258x387, 152.02K)

Not Any Forums but the mexican voice of jessie died apparently from a kidney failure i wish she had been saved i cannot even describe how different the team rocket chemistry is in the mexican dub they used to throw so many improvised lines at each other that feel so natural, and you can feel how their sense of humor starts sticking to the other voice actors who don’t have the same amount of freedom in their lines so they start doing similar things to whenever possible

I’ve heard the new voice for jessie and it’s fine but i can tell they stick way more to the script now

Attached: C9EE6DB1-3FD1-46EE-A734-7F04619BC876.jpg (604x339, 30.67K)

Norm MacDonald just count since he did enough animated shit to be seen as a voice actor.
Sadly his last animated appearance was as part of a canadian circlejerk about coming together after those horrible fires that broke out

Tony Jay. Or Christopher lee. Or Tim Curry.
It's always a tragedy when these kind of actors die.
Making evil sound competent and dangerous.

Attached: EtObLOPXEAE8C7K.jpg (1201x1800, 228.12K)

Tim Curry is still alive user. Plus Lee lead a rich and full life full of amazing stories and experiences. He was even Count Dankula's best MadLads vid

It's weird that I can hear his voice. But I don't associate it with him or any one character.

Attached: pic_detail4e9e90adcd399.png (450x400, 207.75K)

Tim had a stroke like forever ago. I don't think he'll be doing anymore acting.

Same with Tony Jay. He also led a fulfilled life and made an impression on everybody that heard his voices. Don't make this into that Autopsy show where every life is "tragically cut short" just because they were old and died/had cancer.

I think he did Grandma Whispers in Over the garden Wall post stroke.

>ywn see Tony Jay dub an anime

sounds like it

Attached: pretty-like-nigel-thornberry-a-compilation-1-2379-1363906851-8_big.jpg (1200x798, 130.05K)

Last year was a fucking nightmare for mexican dubs. Bunch of people either died or got banned from productions.
Except for Marina Huerta. That bitch deserved getting her shit kicked outside of the Simpsons for what she did to the original cast.

why were people getting banned?

What due Huerta do?

>Its hard to top Judith Barsi
Well there's Robin Williams and Phil Hartmann as top contenders too. Honestly, I'd pull the same plan I had on Barsi's father and do it on that bitch Brynn Omdahl.

But aside from that, the smile Linetsky gives off is so melancholy. She seemed to have a bright future ahead of her, only for it to be taken away so quickly.

Judith was shot to death while she was sleeping by her POS dad, who then lied about her still being alive.

God, if I had a time machine, I would go back in time to 1988 and do what Clyde Shelton did to Clarence Darby in Law Abiding Citizen.

Jim Henson's technically a voice actor, so him. Go back in time, and tell him to go to a hospital instead of sitting on an infection for days because "he didn't want to be a burden".

Nicole Sullivan

Unless you know something we don't, she's still alive.

Considering how persistent Henson was in the moments that lead to his death, the best course of action would be to force him to go to the hospital.

Do not take "No" for answer, user. He was literally coughing up blood and still didn't want to go because he didn't want to take time off of his schedule.

Hell, force him at gunpoint if you have to.

>had she not been on her trajectory to being a child star, she might still be alive.

I'm pretty sure Judith was still getting abused even before getting her chance in the spotlight.

The best course of action would be to either:

-Get her dad incarcerated long enough for Judith and her mom to leave the state and get new identities or something.

Or better yet,

-Kill the bastard. This was 1988 after all, DNA evidence technology still wasn't that advanced enough compared to today's technology.

You know she retired, so it be pretty pointless, especially for a character that hasn't been voiced in any other Sonic media.

I don't think there's gonna be a better answer than yours.

Save Mary Kay Bergman so Tara and Grey don't have a monopoly on voice acting.

Chris Ayres, because he did the best Frieza.

Attached: file.png (1000x564, 479.46K)

>I would choose to save Judith Barsi.
Any other answer is wrong. I feel awful every time I think about that

Williams and Hartman were tragedies, but them being older and more accomplished makes me feel less sad, even though they were absolutely taken too soon. Brynn, surreal as it sounds, had her funeral alongside Phil, which must've been surreal for everyone including their poor kids.

And yeah Linetsky's smile has a sad sweetness to it. I think that's part of the reason why 19 years onward I still remember.

Faithfulness aside I prefer the feminine Linda Young voice. Just made him more eerie than a effete pretty boy type.

I'd swap Judith for Tara, can we pick VA's to wipe out because they've had too many roles already?

>NEW BAD
No, I can totally understand. For other characters the original Bulma was best. I like Gohan's new voice in Kai, but it does not work for a young Goku when they ever flashback. The original voice just worked well with his gullibleness.

Are we sure we couldn't choose anyone else to swap Judith for? Tara was in a lot of rules, but she wasn't that bad.

>ITT: The "real life people" tag section of AO3

Can I save Tim Curry from that stroke instead?

I would save Edd Gould the voice act of Edd and the creator of Eddsworld. I carry a something object that can cure stuff like what disease he had,.

Attached: ExXeQ_WXMAA2vi5.png (800x800, 135.87K)

Yes, you can. Life-threatening injuries/illnesses can count too.

Ah, so like a syringe that could cure cancer/leukemia?