DuckTales was a good show

DuckTales was a good show

Y'all are just mean

Attached: images.jpeg-46.jpg (739x415, 56K)

>nurales

Attached: Don Rosa Sign.jpg (1053x738, 348.87K)

Is Don Rosa doing anything these days? His nickname is literally "Kino". I really enjoyed his writing style, it wasn't too juvenile and it wasn't too adult.

Attached: scroogemcduckcountingmoneyvictorminca.jpg (722x900, 215.01K)

Nutales definitely had potential, but it never figured out what it wanted to do after Della was reunited. The last season was a mess.

>Is Don Rosa doing anything these days?
Aside from being old, bitter, completely irrelevant in his home country, and used as a mouthpiece by an anally-annihilated Canuck? Not much.

Attached: 1e9b910731bb12180b3eaf468dbfefbcd815d109.png (1000x862, 148.7K)

It alright. It not subtle or nuanced. It tasteless and lukewarm. But it alright. It reminds me of me beer which I like better.

Legit criticisms here
And this is coming from the OP
(Yes, I'm aware the second one is likely a joke)

I'm just waiting for JK

I'll be positive instead of bringing forward a complaint for a change and say that this series' Glomgold is not just hilarious, it might also be my favorite regular take on the character.

As originally conceived, Glomgold is not Scrooge's evil counterpart; Gomgold IS Scrooge, except without the influence of family to soften him up from going the deep end. So you have a mirror image thing going in the first two stories Barks wrote with the character...but then in his third, done past his peak years, Glomgold was but a generic villain type. Don Rosa then arrived and took this last, least interesting take on the character, and made Glomgold basically a buffoon for Scrooge to glance smugly at, with next to none of the charisma that'd be needed to make that dynamic inherently appealing.

DT17 runs with the buffoon angle, but elevates it to such exaggerated, cartoonish heights that he often steals any scene he's in. Yes, it does reiterate the issue that no regular DT Villain has actual ongoing heat and that they can be bested by any member of the family on their off days; but Glomgold's charisma is such that I'm willing to make an exception in his case. Not to mention he DOES prove competent on occasion, such as in The 87 Cent Solution, where he's proved to be an effective menace in his own weird way.

I literally loved every episode webby was in except the finale, what the fuck was that? I was really happy just seeing her as this odd girl that loves her grandma and learned a bunch of things by herself

But no, instead now she has to be clone a clone and other magic bullshit too for good measure

Ok the booru spam is getting a bit much

If you want, you can add stuff to it to, it's easy to sign up
You don't even need to enter an email

MODS = FAGGOTS

Yeah, and they claimed this was planned from the start

Bold of you to assume he'll show up

Can we settle on Alright? Its best is great and its worst sucks balls and there's a lot of okay episodes in between.

Pretty much

Could you stop making DuckTales threads. We've come to the conclusion that season 1 was like the only good season.

>We've come to the conclusion that season 1 was like the only good season.
Nah, Season 2 was alright as well

>DuckTales was a good show
Not after season 3. I'm not even talking about the finale.

I think bits of it were okay (season 3, not the final)