Why don’t they just revive Killmonger and make a redemption story where he becomes the new Black Panther...

Why don’t they just revive Killmonger and make a redemption story where he becomes the new Black Panther? He wasn’t even a real villain.

Attached: 295F89C8-3CC6-4134-9CA6-BCCE44F4BD9B.jpg (750x563, 45.99K)

Get off Any Forums, Michael

I predicted that Chadwick was going to get replaced in the car with my mom and brother after we saw it back in 2018. I felt that they were heavily setting up Killmonger becoming a good guy and I thought that he would take over for Black Panther in the Avengers movies when he got blipped. I didn't use those exact words back then and but that was the idea. I just felt the whole time that they were setting that up, like the movie was going to tie directly into Infinity War and they were going to end on a somber note with the real Black Panther being "dead". I now think that really was the idea because Chadwick was sick for a long time and Disney/Marvel had to have none he wouldn't have long but Chad insisted on doing his few little scenes in Infinity War and Endgame so they respected his wishes. Which is nice but I feel like we were robbed of a pretty rad ending because of it.

>He wasn’t even a real villain.
He wanted to start a race war. Definitely the bad guy.

>wants to exterminate a race of people
Literally Hitler.

Except his reasoning wasn't based on weird-ass conspiracy theories designed by people who don't want to be targeted themselves despite being the real reason for people's problems and he isn't responsible for even a million people getting killed in universe.

How fucking mad was iger and fiege when boseman kelled over from cancer without telling disney that he had had it for years at that point?
Blacks arent oppressed in modern america

Lol shut up honky, you pussy

>Blacks arent oppressed in modern america
I don't know why you say that but if you look at illegal convictions and assign criminal activities of criminal charges for the average black person accused doing the exact same thing as a white person you see the humongous discrepancy.

100% agree OP. M'baku will be alright if they go that route, but Killmonger would have been best

teacher, teacher, timmy did it first stops being an argument when you leave kindergarten. Genociding, or oppressing genociders/oppressors, because they did it first/to prevent them from doing it again/more, is still a bad thing.

Yeah but the media bends over backwards to censor itself and cater to outraged chimpouting bitchy blacks and white roasties who get upset at your behalf

I'm not saying it's wasn't a bad thing and genocide is ever good thing what I said is he didn't come close to killing nearly as many people as Hitler dead in real life or he wasn't blaming some scapegoat who was deliberately use as a scapegoat by the powers to be anytime anything bad happen he had legitimate complaints. But saying he's exactly the same as Hitler for what he did in that movie is extremely down playing the crimes committed by Adolf Hitler.

>and cater to outraged chimpouting bitchy blacks
Did you like it batter back in the day when the KKK could get away with murder?

No its not.

I'm not white.

Don’t stoke the Any Forums flames. You know you’re responding to a retard.

Bad bait thread

It is strange since Jordan was one of the other runner ups for the casting to begin with. I can't think of many other cases where characters get double casted.

>Blacks arent oppressed in modern america
But they should be

>Brings the ten thousand year old culture that made him an invincible god king crashing down in two days because he wants to ship laser guns to street gangs globally so they can have year round chimpouts
>Destroys the only known source of his people's superpower-potion that literally lets them see into the afterlife because he's a pouty retard
>Identifies with slaves and hates the west despite being a rich and respected warlord through only his own hard work in a western society even before he became a king
>Hates colonizers, wants to conquer all of africa and kill everyone who disagrees with him

Mbaku was based, he hated faggots, hated everyone outside his tribe, dressed like a gorilla to make people uncomfortable, and voluntarily chose to use a broomhandle to fuck people up in a sci fi setting. Everything he did was a flex and everything he said was a lie. He did nothing but troll betas and fuckboys the whole movie. He was fucking great.

So just because we stopped him before he was going to put whitey in the chambers, we can give him a redemption arc?

Look, I like MBJ as an actor but his character was a bad guy through ahd through and if he won, was basically going to go black hitler.

>KKK
I'm not a member of the Democratic party of America.

He didn't cause as much pain as hitler did, for sure.
Because he lost earlier.
cry more, faggot

that would make too much sense, OP. we can't be using things like "logic" or "rational thinking"

>killmonger wanted to start a race war

you're fucking retarded, buddy

you also, are fucking retarded

>KKK could get away with murder?
They were lynching criminals, skippy. We know that the North loves it when southerners suffer from their negro hordes.

Yeah because it kept you woke shits in line and kept your shutted up

>Re-watch Civil War
>T'Challa was actually really cool in it

Should I watch Black Panther? I skipped it on release.

>But saying he's exactly the same as Hitler for what he did in that movie is extremely down playing the crimes committed by Adolf Hitler.
He didn't cause as much pain or suffering BECAUSE BLACK PANTHER STOPPED HIM YOU DINGUS.

Yes, people are retarded for listening to the words said in the movie.

I never said anything of the sort that we should give him a Redemption arc.

he said in the movie he would uplift the oppressed. that was coded as a trotskyist international proletarian revolution. you and disney want to think it's only about race war.

because you're retarded

>you also, are fucking retarded
Explain. Did he or did he not want to exterminate the White race? Hitler wanted to exterminate the jews, yes?

>he said in the movie he would uplift the oppressed
And he is going to do that by killing the "oppressors" so he can be in charge to oppress the oppressed.

You mean the criminals are black children trying to go to school?Or people coming into the South and saying black people should have a say in who they want to be elected officials?Or a black man who had consensual sex with a white woman?And The KKK are the same group that like to rape black women to intimidate them .

>it's criminal to exist
Nice try schlomo

But he is dead?

>You mean the criminals are black children trying to go to school
Never happened.
Meanwhile what did happen was Whites forced at bayonet point to accept the horde.
Murder, theft, rape, etc are crimes yes and you will face consequences when you commit them.

You're talking to shitposter dude don't waste youre breath.

Um, what? Killmonger was essentially gang violence personified on a global scale. An angry black man lacking a father figure growing up and only wanted to lash out at whitey

The Ku Klux Klan definitely did burn down education building for black individuals and also committed murder they committed Murder, theft, rape, with The victims being black the closest thing to justification they ever believe they needed.

Revisionist history, nice try though.
>anyone who doesn't consoom the narrative is a shitposter
Weak and scared.

>An angry black man lacking a father figure growing up and only wanted to lash out at whitey
That's simplifying his problems and the problems of the black community to a ridiculous degree, especially ignoring what Wauconda should have done and did afterwards in universe.

the oppressors are capitalists, not white people, you fucking retard

But he wanted to start a race war.

>capitalists
>most White majority countries are capitalists
Hmm. Okay.

killmonger literally says that white people are africans by virtue of all humans coming from africa

it was not his plan to do a race war. retard.

You're right, we should abolish the entire political party they were a part of.

-china is capitalist
-the middle east is far right monarchism/capitalist

all the developed countries are capitalist. it's not saying anything that they're white. pretty much all the countries are capitalist

It was his plan to pass out magical future weapons to inner city gangs and commit global warcrimes forever.

His exact words were
>Arm our brothers and sisters with these weapons in the mainland
So his plan was to collapse foreign goverments with Wakandan agents hidden across the globe, then supply any black people with Wakandan tech. How the fuck is that not a race war?

Anti-capitalism so consistently causes genocide that just saying you're going to abolish capitalism might as well be taken as a direct statement that you're going to intentionally starve millions to death.

Donald Trump is not the president and he's not magically going to be called them president before the forty years where the election will be hold again get over it he lost.

>Anti-capitalism so consistently causes genocide that just saying you're going to abolish capitalism might as well be taken as a direct statement that you're going to intentionally starve millions to death.
So you're saying workers rights and workers unions are war crimes?

N-no, see, it's better, because maybe he meant just that he was going to sponsor some white or asian civil wars too. It-it's less bad that he wanted to kill hundreds of millions of people if he was willing to let in some "honorary wakandans" s-see...

Not him but trump was an utter fucking cuck pussy and coward for not starting a coup and taking the throne for himself on jan 6

>thousands of years of civil war and famines

>some bad stuff happens with non capitalists governments in the 20th century

oh right. "consistently". suddenly in recent history communism comes up and suddenly they have a monopoly on all the bad things that happen.

you're still very retarded

You're the one who brought up a defunct faction of the democratic party first, not me.

>Hundreds of millions dead in a single lifetime
>"some bad stuff"

So did Loki, and then they gave him a redemption arc anyway.

The Ku Klux Klan was never a party of the democratic.It was always a criminal terrorist organization and it latches onto political parties to help its own means it was never an instrument of the political party system.

>Hitler liked dogs so therefore anti-nazi means anti-dog

Guess he has no idea of modern science saying that's bullshit.

Is that why they were almost exclusively democrats for their entire run and many leaders among the KKK were also leaders in the Democratic party, including politicians that many modern democrats (such as the president) have refereed to as friends and mentors?

Lol still funny to me blacks out there actually believe this.
You really think that in a race hierarchy whites would be up top? Stop denying antisemitism.

>looks at the pile of Russians dead
>looks at the pile of Chinese who died do to famine
some bad stuff happened somewhere. Capitalism is to blame

It seemed to me like Killmonger would say basically anything at any time to get the opportunity to cause more killing. He rants about white colonial theft when he's from a super-civilization that steals from others. I suppose it fits his name.

Okay now you are definitely making up nonsense. And behaving like the Republicans never had problems with the line in with racial intolerance groups against civil rights.

Yeah to me it just seems like he wanted an excuse to go out and kill.

>So did Loki, and then they gave him a redemption arc anyway.
Remind me where Loki said he wanted to exterminate X group and not just conquer a world to be its King.. even though he was basically being manipulated by Thanos at the time.

>Remind me where Loki said he wanted to exterminate X group and not just conquer a world to be its King

Wasn't he trying to kill off all the Frost Giants in Thor 1 using the Bifrost?

Are you not aware of this? For example Robert Byrd? Who served as both a democratic senator for fifty years and as an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK? Who has been referred to as either a close friend or mentor to many top democrats?

Looks like a real hard core member his entire life especially in politics oh wait it's the opposite.

Attached: Web capture_29-1-2022_204753_en.wikipedia.org.jpg (755x209, 76.23K)

>See later he said it was a mistake only when it was politically expedient to do so
Wow, I bet he really had a change of heart.
Funny how all the traditional leaders of the KKK had the same change of heart around the same time.

>"The stigma of the KKK will inhibit you politically"
>Says the KKK chapter master space marine supreme who served five decades in the height of government and was one of the most celebrated leaders in his party until his death
Yeah seems like those blues were really wringing their hands over it.

This is true, but not in the way you meant.

Are you saying that leaders in the Nazi party who came out and apologized should have been allowed to retain their positions in the German government?

Attached: 1632862834164.jpg (425x157, 16.09K)

>dressed like a gorilla to make people uncomfortable
He dressed like a gorilla just for the same reason T'Challa dressed as a panther, but yeah, he was cool.

Why is it that western black men do this face where they like, pout out their lips further than their resting face when they want to look tough? Africans don't do it so it cant be genetic.

I'm saying stop going on blaming the Democratic party for controlling the Ku Klux Klan like the clan was always its instrument when KKK was always a terrorist organization who use political parties for its own means .

>he's from a super-civilization that steals from others
wat

Guess it's part of the outraged bitchboy face he made a lot.

Hey, no purple ghost Gorilla had to jerk my boy Mbaku off to get him to wear a wooden gorilla costume to a space war.
But I'm more commenting on the fact that his tribe is the only one with an unashamed, unadulterated Wakandan aestetic, whereas all the others are a crude mismash of african aristocratic bullshit and they seem disgusted by the one genuinely original group. Basically, everyone but the Gorillas are sellouts and hipsters, evidenced further by his tribe being the only one who didn't bend over for the first asshole that pushed them around.
I suppose he respects Tchalla because he sees him as more like him than the other core tribes.

it'd be a very enjoyable storyline for Wakanda to conquer all of Africa. Go ahead, end the six decade long war in the middle of the Congo and introduce civilization to those damn apes.
at this point, it'd probably be easier to civilize the actual apes. more beneficial as well.

Weather he meant Wakanda or America isnt he technically right.

Not about Wakanda.

>But I'm more commenting on the fact that his tribe is the only one with an unashamed, unadulterated Wakandan aestetic, whereas all the others are a crude mismash of african aristocratic bullshit and they seem disgusted by the one genuinely original group.
You have no idea how this detail, among others, pissed me off about this movie.

Because resurrection is the absolute worst fucking part of cape comics and it doesn't need to brought into the movies.

>>Arm our brothers and sisters with these weapons in the mainland

t. stupid mongoloid that takes something out of context to prove their imaginary point

killmonger explicitly said he wanted to arm people against their OPPRESSORS gee woweee some black people happen to fall into that category whouda thunk

>killmonger: I wanna spread these weapons around the world
>only a significant number of black people in NA, africa, and small parts of europe

>Any Forums: HE WANTED TO KILL DA WHITE MAN

??????????????

>Genocide is understandable when it is done by Black people

Attached: isaac.png (572x564, 87.73K)

just give her a white waifu for his redemption

The best choice is making a Kasper Cole movie.

Attached: Kevin_Cole_%2528Earth-616%2529_from_Black_Panther_Vol_3_50_0001.jpg (718x862, 208.2K)

Ive been saying All wakandas should eat the magic flower. There's no reason not to.

Nice strawman.

It's rare, and would skew power dynamics.
Should give at least to his personl guard though.

Wakanda is shown with a separate style of art, architecture, and dress in the past, and only modern Wakanda has shit looted from all over Africa. They stole it. They're a space age society of wizards that larp as the primitives they wouldn't piss on to put out a fire. All Wakandans besides the Gorilla-men are huge assholes, as evidenced by their unashamedly supporting a genocidal tyrant who wanted to tear down their ancient culture.

>Murderous inner city gang leader obsessed with killing who's first act as king was to burn down his people's holy of holies wants to pass out anti tank weapons to the people he sees as "oppressed" all over the world.
>N-no he's just helping.... people defend themselves...

Is it just me or were the Jews who made Black Panther essentially just making fun of black people throughout the whole film? Wakanda is supposed to be a hyper advanced technological paradise but the dudes who made the scenery were like "let's be true to their african roots and make their buildings have grass roofs" like the mud huts that actual africans make. They even put stars of david on the buildings just to rub it in black people's faces. It was such a popular concept in pop culture that they got blacks everywhere to chant the slogan "Wakanda forever" like it actually belonged to them and was a real place. My own workplace even had a showing of it during black history month (not even shitting you), but it's just a made up fantasy that is the complete inverse of reality when you compare it to a real majority black area.

Attached: WAKANDUH-FOH-EVA.png (1803x777, 3.29M)

And his way of doing it was giving high tech Wakandan weapons to inner city folk and telling them to kill all the whiteys.

Kek, that is funny. I think the logic for showing it at your work is the 99% black cast, which is a milestone for some reason.

In the comics it explicitly only works on the Royal Bloodline (of which Kilmonger shared because his father was a prince) It's also why it's a lot harder to just replace T'challa with some random other black guy. If he's not related to the royal family he can't have the powers.

>They even put stars of david on the buildings just to rub it in black people's faces.
I agree that African Futurism is retarded and a pathetic cope but the Jews don't have a monopoly on two triangles stabbing each other.

> Hollywood is 99% Jewish
> It's just a coincidence that they designed the buildings with stars of david patterns on the sides

Well in the movie they definitely seemed to think that Mbaku could get it.

> Blacks arent oppressed in modern america

>Wh*te people actually believe this

Yes it is, retard. There's no such as "collective/symbolich revenge".

>Killmonger came from nothing, and through hard work and opportunities given to him by the USA was able to fund his own personal quest to take over a foreign country.
>maaaaaaaaaaan wypepol be keepin a brotha down an sheeeeeeeeeet

The way movies work he wouldn't be able to get insurance if he told Disney he had cancer. He had close friends that didn't know. I doubt he told some soulless producers what was going on.

Yes he was

Just because he had understandable reasons to do what he didn't doesn't mean he wasn't a villain. You can have a valid point while still being an ashsole.

He's a CIA glowie that automatically makes him wrong

>redeem a violent psychopath that wanted to exterminate all white people

He's actually worse than Hitler because Hitler only targeted some whites, Killmonger literally wanted to kill all people born with the wrong skin color.

No more impressed than anyone else in America.

>In the comics it explicitly only works on the Royal Bloodline (of which Kilmonger shared because his father was a prince) It's also why it's a lot harder to just replace T'challa with some random other black guy. If he's not related to the royal family he can't have the powers.

>Just because he had understandable reasons to do what he didn't doesn't mean he wasn't a villain.
>I was abandoned by people so I'm going to take it out on the country that took me in.

yeah it's bad stuff, but you don't actually give a shit about any of those things considering how much suffering capitalism has caused and still causes. communism isn't destroying the planet, anons. you have no argument

>Killmonger
no seriously what's his real name?

>plays the race card

another retard

WTF are you talking about?

He wanted to "arm the oppressed" to cause mass anarchy world-wide so that this nation that he controlled, the only ones that could produce the weapons that brang these systems down, could then rule the world.

It wasn't something as lame as "Ki-ki-KILL ALL THE WHITES!", he was gonna place Wakanda as the nation that rules all.

That was the whole point, the main sides of the ideologies of the 2 characters pushing and pulling the main character. His girlfriend wanted Wakanda to step into the light and offer AID to the world with their tech, Killmonger thought Wakanda should use it's tech to take over the outside world through the methods that he got from the US military AKA "Rule the world through coloniser means".

>Capitalism is when someone sells something. Thus, by my gay definition, all problems that ever happened within six points of separation of a sale is capitalism
Free trade has brought more people out of starvation, more people out of abject poverty, and ensured more rights than any force in history. The average poverty line citizen in the ten most capitalist countries have access to more calories per day and more statistical economic mobility than the average middle class member of any explicitly non capitalist country at any point in history.

The funny thing is by "help the world" they meant give charity to the wealthiest nation on the planet to build community centers for criminals and not... help the impoverished continent they were on.
Wakandans really do hate Africans.

you're fucking retarded. "free trade" is trade without regulations. free trade means monopoly because the most successful capitalists are always the most brutal. you don't need capitalism for trade. it's YOU who thinks trade is when capitalism succeeds. it isn't. trade doesn't always require a right wing social hierarchy.

retard.

oh also capitalism perpetuates poverty, it doesn't raise people up from it. suck a tailpipe

>oh also capitalism perpetuates poverty

Attached: 1618533246142.png (900x676, 409.73K)

>the middle east is far right
Actually most of them have leftist economic policies.

found the NPC. you can't pass a turing test.

there are millions and millions of people living in hovels all over the world. no amount of "entrepreneurialship" will get them out of it. if the market rewarded hard work, day laborers and roofers and construction workers would be the millionaires, not the shitty CEOs that sit on their asses all day. fuck off with your bullshit

No monopoly in history has survived five years without government assistance.

of for sure many people in the middle east are ready to go left, most of them are still far right in terms of culture and other policies. also the u.s. and the crown made sure far right leadership murders anyone who gets in the way. i can provide multiple examples of the west being behind the reasons the middle east is a hellhole

that's literally because those who have the monopoly end up taking control of the state if they didn't start the state in the first place. it wasn't socialists who invented the state, it was capitalists

>Relative spending power of the lower class has doubled multiple times in the last hundred years, only in the places with the least government interference with business
>The countries on the planet with the freest markets for the longest have the most mobility from low to middle class, and from upper to middle class.
whoops.

>most of them are still far right in terms of culture and other policies
Nothing wrong with that, the only thing worthwhile on the left is some of the economic policies (not all). It's also the most important.

Only stupid Americans and people infected with Americanism believe that MUH LIBERALISM matter to anything, when it's only Globohomo tool.

Attached: 20210915_034033.jpg (720x1014, 115.63K)

How come monopolies skyrocket in frequency in every society with significant government interference with industry then?

>That's simplifying his problems and the problems of the black community to a ridiculous degree
t, whole character

No user, most of those countries explicitly have leftist economic policies. Go look up Ghadafi.

I sincerely doubt you know much about the economy of any country.

holy shit do you know how to read?

capitalists control the state

>nothing wrong with that
oh right, there's nothing wrong with keeping women from going to schools or driving or voting and shit.

>stupid americanism, americanism, liberals, globohomo

nice word soup you got there moron

Wakanda shouldn't have been meddling outside their fucking country, and the solution shouldn't have been to meddle more.

>The solution to monopolies enforced by the government is making them more powerful

>the solution to government overreach by capitalists is to get rid of regulations, which necessarily exacerbates the corruption and makes corruption work
>don't take money out of politics, just double down on an economic system that depends totally on encouraging greed and competition

actually kill yourself

>Women not voting and driving
Sounds like paradise, everything went to shit after we gave women the vote.

yeah. kill yourself.

>He thinks regulatory bodies aren't the ones who support the monopolies, virtually exclusively

>oh right, there's nothing wrong with
You heard what I said, bitchyboy

>nice word soup
Is "Americanism" a term too hard for you to understand? Back to school user.

Attached: EzHUVTfVoAABhlT.png (828x663, 403.11K)

>nooooooo you cant double down on the only system that has consistently reduced starvation decade by decade while hundreds of millions of commies die of malnutrition.

>Companies shouldn't be involved with the government!
>Thats why I want the government involved with all the businesses! That's different!

You are almost there, soon you will understand that both paths just lead to centralization of power of a similar class.

Attached: 20210428_090224.jpg (1170x1150, 216.63K)

yeah yeah next you'll say you're uncircumcised too

>Wakanda is supposed to be a hyper advanced technological paradise but the dudes who made the scenery were like "let's be true to their african roots and make their buildings have grass roofs" like the mud huts that actual africans make.
Nah, you missed the actual worse offense. They're supposed to be super advanced, but when downtown is showed, the walls are all griefed an' shit like it's a north american ghetto.

In the comics, it's part of a trial. The guy applying for Black Panther faces the Panther God and gets eaten if he's not good enough.
Also Killmonger is not royalty in the comics (or at least, wasn't), that's movie bullshit.

>there are millions and millions of people living in hovels all over the world.

Sure. And there's still way less of them from 100 years ago directly due to the fruits of capitalism.

>if the market rewarded hard work, day laborers and roofers and construction workers would be the millionaires

>implying physical labor is the only sort of work that counts.

I guess fuck off STEM fields that actually move society and technology forward instead of menial workers, you don't count when I'm pandering to the proletariat to keep you in perpetual but equal squalor and stagnation.

This

Still a retarded idea, if communism were good, they wouldn't try to keep citizens stuck in.

He doesn't make me coom like Shuri does