How is Batman able to dodge the omega beam?

How is Batman able to dodge the omega beam?

Attached: 20220129_135646.gif (251x251, 3.7M)

plot armor

Because he's Batman.
Any other questions, chud?

That version of Darksied is weaker than most other versions.

Because he's just a human just like me XDDDD
While we're on the topic of retarded matchups, whats the highest tier that Joker or Harley has ever punched up?

Is the comic version also weak.

Attached: batman-shoots-darkseid-2.jpg (1278x1154, 660.15K)

Fat Tranny.

Where does Batman dodge it?

For The Joker, The Spectre.

Dcau Batman is a Mary sue

He used a parademon as a shield, throwing it into the beam before the beam looped around it.

OP you insufferable retard, it's literally in the gif you posted yourself.
A backwards summersault, off the cliff behind him, falls onto a parademon, of which the omega beam hits.
Omega beam dodged.

>reverts to name calling
Seethe.

Does darkseid know that the omega beams only send you through time?

He doesn't.

Although because of DC editorial Mandate, I'm pretty sure he didn't die but became a 'Quantum Leap' like version of himself that was a plan from Darkseid to turn him into a temporal bomb.

Comics are weird

Those aren't Omega Beams.
Darkseid used the Omega Sanction to send Batman throughout eternity, living and dying over and over.

>How is Batman able to dodge the omega beam?
Years of training.

Yes, he sent Batman back in time to build up chronal energy and then explode when he reaches the "present day", destroying everything forever. I forgot why he sent the hyperadapter after Batman.

This. He gave the beam another person for its victim.

During Emperor Joker he took down all the DC gods. Was very close to destroying the universe too. He was amped up on Mxy juice.

If you count him as a Joker, Batman Who Laughs almost took down the multiverse.

Attached: QRwFH.jpg (1571x2414, 728.33K)

>Because of Batwank.

Attached: Bat Card.jpg (402x226, 10.19K)

Combined with nerfing of said beams and Darkseid in general.

He does all this training to place all sorts of trackers and batarangs with precision on targets, even in some runs training with guns themselves to know how the enemy works, and when it comes time to finally shoot someone he goes for the shoulder? At that range? He should have been putting it right between the eyes.

They've been able to kill outright since Forever People. He chose to spare and time displace them instead

Can't gloat at somebody with a hole in their head.

>unnecessary zigzagging
I know it wasn't a straight shot when they came out, but it still looks like they're taking an inefficient path with more turns than there needs to be.

>He should have been putting it right between the eyes.
Aside from center mass being way larger here, there's also the chance of the bullet being burned away, possibly

Also, the bullet was radion, so anything was a "kill shot"

Bruce is terrified of guns. It’s a psychological thing.

He was trained by The Master.

Attached: The_Master.png (500x375, 108.01K)

Comics are so fucking cool. Having Darkseid's eye beams zooming in random directions is so satisfying.

Batcock

Franny

Omega beams are "smart" and know where you should be at any given moment and head there. The trick is to simply not be where you should be.

Attached: darksied vs supergirl.gif (320x220, 2.47M)

"luckily, I had my can of anti-omega beam spray"

Aren't Omega Beams FTL if it can catch The Flash?

I think they're a stream of kinetic energy, not a laser beam. Like an extra dimensional lightning bolt.

And like, if you flicked a laser pointer across the surface of the moon from earth. You could say the "dot" did move faster than the speed of light. But the dot is really just the end of a stream of photons. The movement is an illusion.

DCAU powerlevels were based almost entirely around Supermans classic feats. Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, etc. It's a lot more understandable and respectable when you start thinking about everything at that scale. Omega beams are just one shot one kill with low speed and close to 100% accuracy.