Gooseworx (the one who composed the music for the pilot of Hazbin Hotel) is not going to come back to compose the music...

Gooseworx (the one who composed the music for the pilot of Hazbin Hotel) is not going to come back to compose the music for the series. People are still losing their minds over that.
It's likely they will just use royalty free music from Kevin MacLeod for the soundtrack. Or get those classic overused public domain songs like Canon in D and Minuet.

Attached: 1628132103580.jpg (459x480, 33.44K)

The lesson here is never work for a women, even for money.

>like "Ghost of Stephen Foster"
>Gooseworx now unscrubbable from recommendations
good riddance but still not watching.

When is the series coming out?

Alastor is so cute.

OH NO NO NO HAZBINTRANNIES I THINK IT'S OVER

What are the details for the broadcast?

You make it sound like more Hazbin Hotel is actually going to happen

I was more into Gooseworx cartoons than the soundtracks anyway.

Attached: D0Ju0UmV4AAx07f.jpg (990x949, 91.65K)

What do you call this aesthetic? 00s Deviantart? Psycho-core?

People always call it 2000's DA but nobody can come up with examples. It's a dead fucking unicorn trope.

>Gooseworx
It's doing fine on its own without being linked to Vivzie's crap.

Attached: Ez-wlE1VEAMd7Zy.jpg (1220x904, 114.53K)

>Gooseworx is not going to come back to compose the music for the series
Source? Sucks if true.
>It's likely they will just use royalty free music from Kevin MacLeod
That seems unlikely. Why couldn't they just hire some other musicians?

American Dad Season 17 Episode 3: Book of Fischer
Based Jeff from American Dad will show up uninvited and become swole and beat the shit out of him, crushing his head and then killing the rest of the cast because he's become a born again Christian man whose given up on drugs and is now a priest, Jeff's ass alone will be enough to cause a crack in the floor depending on if he falls flat on himself, he also bangs his wife daily, He's become so much of a CHAD that even Stan feels intimidated when accidently bumping into him. when he sees Jeff beating the shit out of Angel Dust (AD is his lover) he goes into "berserk" mode which apparently applies to femboys tries to rip open his torso, but Jeff is now a gigachad at this rate and crushes his head with his big ass making him suffocate, as the cheeks close-in slowly crushing his closely exploding head, he realizes he paid the mistake of going woke.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-04-15-37-54-998.jpg (1053x1301, 563.24K)

Bump

vasquez-esque

I want to marry Alastor.

It’s starting to be a pretty fun ride watching as we find out that everything people actually liked about the pilot which allowed the show to get picked up in the first place slowly gets stripped away.

First the cast, then the music. I’m looking forward to when they drastically change the character designs, cut full characters, and then finally reveal that it no longer formally is set in Hell, but instead in the “ghost dimension” or some bullshit.

>It's likely they will just use royalty free music from Kevin MacLeod for the soundtrack. Or get those classic overused public domain songs like Canon in D and Minuet
Are you fucking kidding? Hazbin is big enough there are going to be dozens of musicians chomping at the bit to take Gooseworx's place.
"Royalty free music", jesus christ user, think for a fucking second.

fuck off

We won helluva boss bros

>You make it sound like more Hazbin Hotel is actually going to happen
if you can even call it that at this point. I haven't been keeping up with this but didn't they also drop the original animation studio as well as most of the VA's from the pilot (that they used to advertise the show)?

If a show is made but everything about the cast and production is changed from the original is it still the same show?

Attached: EdQxHb9WAAUgeo0.jpg (800x608, 66.74K)

They're also not bringing back Angel's VA (among others). And the animation is going to be handled by a studio that does family guy imitations. i've pretty much lost all hope for this, but at least we still have Helluva Boss.
It's pretty much out of Viv's hands at this point. The studio can do whatever they want with it.

I've also heard that the new character designs (which are going to get dropped sometime in March) are going to be totally different, almost unrecognizable.

Post the Bob's Burgers edit

Why they couldn't have made Hazbin a youtube show is beyond me, I mean the fucking spinoff's already a season in while the original hasn't even released a real episode.

Attached: 1618710912965.jpg (1280x720, 160.65K)

I remember when Viv admitted that she likes Depp Will Wonka more than Wilder Willy Wonka. People went crazy. Though, let's be honest. We all know that the Depp version is the best. Viv said that Wilder was a little too bland for her. Depp Wonka was hilarious in the way he interacted with those around him. Viv said that while she is aware that some viewers, particularly parents, thought that the new Wonka was rude and crass with the children, she actually enjoyed that blunt asshole vibe he had.
I actually think I was expecting Vivziepop to think something like this, especially considering that Alastor's design seems to resemble Depp Wonka.

>coming out
user I...

Alastor is built for cock.

Shut up and someone draw Cherri Bomb tongue fucking Verosikas asshole or vice versa

I’m curious where you heard this.
If it’s true it’d be hilarious considering all the merch they sold with the old designs

She has astoundingly shit taste

Isn't Gooseworx a hard-core furry who got his username from his lustful infatuation with the Pokémon Zangoose

You can tell how much Michael Kovach enjoyed being Angel Dust. Hell, he even put all of his Angel merchandise he got for that picture where he said that he's not going to be reprising his role in the series. That is incredibly sad. I've heard that the change was made because Viv wanted to get a queer actor to voice AD (since she thinks that queer characters should be voiced by queer actors). I think that is really stupid.

Isn't Gooseworx a woman?

Sounds like they're getting someone better. Not that high a bar

This is really a train wreck

I don't even know what the deal is with Hazbin and why everyone is so invested in it when it just had a decent pilot.

Helluva Boss at least has had 7-8 episodes to show its worth, but they haven't even been able to show they've got anything beyond a single episode for Hazbin, and plenty of decent pilots ended as shit series.

Attached: 1642640507939.jpg (673x653, 143.59K)

>Gooseworx (the one who composed the music for the pilot of Hazbin Hotel) is not going to come back to compose the music for the series.
This is actually evil, she's like those kids who start ditching their friends in favor of popular people

I've just heard that it was just when they got bought they had to have everyone in a union, and most of the VAs weren't, so they got the boot so they could put unionized VAs in.

You can't seriously believe that.

The things that got me interested in the show in the first place are being removed one by one. For what purpose.

broofs?

For such an overly ambitious viral video, selling it to a studio known for championing the most "counterculture" media seemed like the best of both worlds

If you can call a crowd-funded self-contained production an actual pilot

Under the A24 deal, the series is likely legally a separate IP "based on" the original animation

bump

At least I discovered Gooseworx because of it. What do they think people liked about the pilot at this point?

Out if the loop.
Is this all true?

There was music (non-lyrical) in Hazbin Hotel?

What’s the reason, though?

Hatred toward people enjoying things.

I love how everyone keeps making shit up regarding some of the voice actors leaving the show.
There has been no actual official explanation as to why some of them are not returning outside of a few vague statements, so naturally people insert their own weird reasonings for why they are not returning.
99% odds the showrunner/s just found someone better to voice the character is my hot take.

Attached: 1643472926498.png (644x643, 369.32K)

I think a more accurate description is "Sparkledogs but they moved on from just dogs." She was a sparkledog artist back in the early 2000's so it's literally that.

>I've heard that the change was made because Viv wanted to get a queer actor to voice AD
>Viv shot herself in the foot for the sake of representation bullshit
you know, for a brief second in this thread I felt bad for Viv, having her whole idea taken and completely remade, now I'm back to laughing at her misfortune

>found someone better to voice the character is my hot take.
>find people who work perfectly for the characters
>people who'd probably be willing to take lower wages due to not being big names
>decide that different people would be better because
>because reasons
it's funny because it's stupid

He's a troon.

Attached: EXT-PBWUYAI0L7-[1].jpg (1152x2048, 191.43K)

Attached: i dont want this sight.gif (498x278, 2.29M)

>TOM KENNY

Attached: 1495443751235.png (409x573, 148.05K)

The lack of cherri art is sickening

Attached: cherry.jpg (900x1000, 121.42K)

i feel like it’s the funniest thing to imagine this in the animation industry, like living out a mean girl fantasy or whatever. who the fuck wants to be the queen of the animation dorks.
i think it’s funny because it’s not like people who work in animation were chads and stacies in high school, let’s be honest.

>Woman known for being a clout chasing cunt finally gets the fame she's been seeking and proceeds to toss aside the people who helped get her there.
>People are surprised by this.

Attached: 1516842690285.jpg (500x378, 31.29K)

Nah. They replaced couple people and little bitches are losing their shit over it.