Ice Age, bros. It's over

Ice Age, bros. It's over

twitter.com/IWantJustice/status/1487033302049562624

Attached: 1643445858028.png (592x828, 423.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

am.animatedviews.com/IceAge.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Supersonic
youtu.be/PjmwFXGSJgY
youtube.com/watch?v=zStax8w7BzI
queensledger.com/view/full_story/27784563/article-Queens-cartoonists-finally-wins--Sqrat--settlement
youtube.com/watch?v=3nHIMAQO0Cc
youtu.be/Twr5Yiv9Dp0
youtube.com/watch?v=icxQEpy9tQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KAym66KnC6Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there some legal battle I'm not aware of?

Don't get it though? This is her "Scrat" and it doesn't look like the Ice Age version based on a prehistoric animal at all. Trademark would only not allow them to use the name

Attached: 2WHV_sqrat_shirt_10_2020c.png (1000x959, 293.46K)

i'm looking through her posts and this woman seems fucking insane

You couldn't tell that much just from the tweet in the OP?
Everything about the way she writes screams schizo

We just had this thread

>that guy with the Thomas the tank engine avatar sperging out

Attached: 1448597465867.png (680x340, 350.83K)

nice link retard

Dead franchise.

>Trademark would only not allow them to use the name
If this is true then honestly all they have to do is give him a new retarded name and some comedic reason for the new name. No big deal at all

Her tweets are completely incomprehensible. It's like they were written by an AI from 10 years ago. Can any one give us a rundown of what the fuck is happening here, is it just a successful case of "oh that looks like my donut steel, I'm gonna sue you"?

You know things are bad when the most prominent part of your Wikipedia page is the “Public Feuds” section

>woman
>insane
Why do you repeat words user?

How in the god damn did this take 20 years?

>(born Ivy Silberstein; June 14, 1967)
Always, ALWAYS.

Attached: Gusto ChooChoo.jpg (282x368, 148.56K)

OP's an idiot and Her tweets are beyond comprehension but from what I've gathered. Some autistic bitch won a 20 year long dispute with bluesky/disney over them alleged stealing her character design for the rodent in Ice Age.

Is her last name really Supersonic?

Congratulations on your win!

Attached: penders smug.png (331x356, 272.87K)

So what is she going to do with the design now? Why don't you just ask for money so they can keep using them.

>Why don't you just ask for money so they can keep using them.
Creator Autism.

Wasn't Ice Age originally conceived as a 2D film with Don Bluth at the helm? If so, depending on when she first created her little OC, Scrat's technically much older depending on whether or not he's present in the original treatment from '97.

am.animatedviews.com/IceAge.html

Thats what i was thinking? Seems silly to spend all this time fighting for the character when im sure she couldve profited from it more just by selling it completely to blue sky/disney

Good, I realized as an adult that squirrel was a fucking cunt that caused problems in those movies.
Press S to Spit

I assume Blue sky simply grew tired of what I assume was her autistic relentlessness for decades toward the issue and threw her a bone.

Jokes aside

Winning a legal battle against a evil corporative is a miracle, good for her. The Best thing she can do is making a serie in Youtube and capitalize it

He already does have a different name. He's "Scrat"; she only has the rights to "Sqrat".

Disney lawyers.

Mousefags are seething, which is also part of the fun.

>Winning a legal battle against a evil corporative is a miracle, good for her
user, she's he evil one in this situation.

>Fox lawyers
the Disney lawyers stopped fighting because they don't give a shit about ice age.

>winnng the rights of the Best character and the face of the Franchise

Mousefags get the rope

Nah.

>t.

Attached: 1619954718546.png (655x158, 25.92K)

The fact that she's clearly some kind of schzioid retard doesn't make her evil.

She just saved a target from cultural terrorists.

she's just an unironic boomer using social media like every other boomer, it's not that weird

Being a woman does, but what's a single woman compared to Disney.

Who's that disgusting gypsy and how do we kidnap, torture her and make her fork over the rights to public domain? Is that even the original creator? I was expecting a fat white person or a wacky redhead. WHO IS THAT GYPSY with a goddamn silver chain around her neck? Is that even the same person?

>My finger slipped! I'm using a tablet!
kek

forget this woman and whatever her issue is, why are there SIX of these fucking movies, was this really necessary?

at the very least, the sixth movie seems to be a repurposed animated series that Disney cobbled together to push out and be done with the franchise for good

when the mouse loses, I win

>an actual raving loon
You know most people on twitter are unironically autistic, but this is just next level.

Checking the numbers, with the 4 theatrical movies they have grossed over 3.2 billion dollars on a 420 million budget total

She's so insane I question if this "person" even exists and this wikipedia and twitter wasn't just fabricate a few years ago to make this persona gain popularity/power. I mean there was a fake twitter person about a tv show being made around their twitter account and the studio admitted that the "wine aunt person's twitter" they inspired their show from was a marketing campaign.
We're in 2010-2022 these vain creatures exist who create fake persona and fake news to pathetically attempt and fail at gaining popularity for no good reason.
Hmm come to think of it us Any Forumsmrades should try this as a joke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Supersonic

Something tells me they tried to create a digital made-up Chris Chan 2.0 to delusionally attract popularity.

No way, are you fucking shitting me. You're really telling me this insane ass autistic looking woman made Scrat? Wasn't he exclusively Chris Wedge's creation?

she pitched a similar character to Fox in like 1999 then two years later Ice Age was released. She's since been in 20 year legal battle because she believes they stole her idea. She finally "won" because Disney said "fuck it, who gives a shit, we're not releasing any more Ice Age shit anyway."

>Gusto chocho
What did they mean by this?
¿Qué quisieron decir con esto?

She is the cultural terrorist.

Choo Choo motherfucker

Translate "gusto chocho" to English user, do it, DO IT!!!

Scrat was made some time before her Sqrat and is fairly different design wise. She's definitely copyright trolling here.

lol

Well that sucks. I kind of liked Scrat. It's funny because you know this bitch won't have the resources to do anything with it.

He obviously has autism judging by his other posts.

even the most dedicated of copyright trolls wouldn't spend 20 fucking years fighting for a single character

It was over ever since Disney shut them down.

user you should know by now that these kind of nutcases exist in real life. Crazy like this can't be faked so easily.

from her post history, I can diagnose her as completely fucking insane.

>yeah sure you can have the character now we've nosedived this fucking series into a mountainside and devoured their studio

Of course not, she spent twenty years in a legal battle with fox, I wouldn't be surprised is she's broke now.

She's literally a schizo drug addled "celebrity"
The ice age character had nothing to do with her but crazy don't stop

shut up faggot she's a retarded autistic cunt who came up with a retarded "squirrel-rat hybrid character" that blue sky didn't know of at all

go back

Was Disney ordered by a court to pay her millions in damages? If not, then she won diddly sqrat.

I can't help but smile when spergs finally win their autistic battles.

She's literally a schizo drug addled "celebrity"
The ice age character had nothing to do with her but crazy don't stop

guess it takes one to know one

TASTE MY CHOOCHOO CLOUDS, BITCH

>broke weird-ass looking schizo who looks like a rejected sue from the middle
The future of this woman here anons, another one to the shitpile.

>needing to look at more posts to tell that someone with a Thomas The Tank Engine avatar is autistic

Based Ivy
Disney lost.

devils avocado

He could be... no
nevermind he IS autistic, there's no irony deep enough for that avatar.

this situation is retarded but also the only reason she won is because disney absolutely fucking manhandled copyright in the first place so fuck them, if anything this is just entirely disney's own bullshit biting them in ass. I hope more schizophrenics come out of the woodwork and just start taking bites out of their IPs because they made a shit smear on the wall that vaguely looked like baby yoda back in the fucking 90's

t. Ethan

youtu.be/PjmwFXGSJgY

Does this make her the Ken Penders of Ice Age?

Why are people shilling for a multibillion dollar corporation here?

I hate women

BASED

better, she beat DISNEY

And that multibillion dollar corporation does more for the women’s agenda than anything so why are you simping for them?

Because Disney has successfully programmed an entire generation

i voted

DID YOU?

Attached: file.png (119x75, 962)

Good for her, she beat a big corporation and took a fat shit on the endless shifty ice age sequels.

She's Jewish user.

and a real Jew would just go after easy targets and people who couldn't fight back, not a mascot character belonging to two of the largest multimedia conglomerates in the world

It’s this generations Land Before Time

I ask that question on Any Forums everytime they jerk off to microsoft eating more of the game industry.

So is this actually real and not some Chris-Chan type shit y'all are trying to meme? Because outside of these threads I cannot find a single thing about this alleged secret legal battle that's been raging for two decades.

No she's not retard. Cry all you want over the corporation losing one of their million IPs.

Yes, it is a real crazy person, who after twenty years of suing fox over a side character from ice age won because Disney couldn't be bothered to give more than one fuck about ice age.

Because otherwise you're rooting for a complete nutjob.

yeah and? At least the crazies are actually people.

No, they're not.

Because even big business is better than a woman.

>Orbs in my apartment
>Painting with god
>Supernatural energy from my paintings
This woman is beyond /x/

>a real Jew would just go after easy targets and people who couldn't fight back
You mean a real jew would do anything for what they deem their property.

so Disney isn't Jewish since they let Scrat go?

Okay, but did she get any money? Because if she didn't, then what was the goddamn point?

If they were they could have easily proven that Scrat existed before her furry artwork.

>Fox couldn't do it for 20 years
>Disney couldn't do it either
seems like she was in the right

She's apparently making a book and documentary to profit off of it aka something nobody is going to see

She made the same exact video twice but replaced one of the characters.
youtube.com/watch?v=zStax8w7BzI

Six movies?
>first
>second
>third (dinosaur one)
>fourth (pirate one)
>fifth (one eyed guy named buck comes back)
I dont remeber there being any sixth movie.

the Disney+ movie

Read the post above yours, schizo. Then take your meds. It looks like it's already popular, and you're just a rambling moron. They made six times their money back on a bunch of garbage movies. The movie going audience doesn't know about this lawsuit or who Chris Chan is.

Poor people don't pay for legal battles. She probably spent the whole twenty years "in forma pauperis"

so did get any money from the movies since she won the copyright?

Is there any actual proof that she won this legal battle at all? Ivy Supersonic seems completely unhinged and those trademarks read “SQRAT’, not SCRAT. Legal battles are costly, time-consuming, and this involves Disney. Is there any proof that those are even real legal documents? This seems like a bunch of bullshit to me to be honest

People Who Type In All Caps Sound Insane

Admit it, Thomas the Tank Engine autist is right.

It's not always about the money, Shpiderman

schizokino

Scrat was essentially their mascot, they weren't gonna let Scrat go if they could help it.

Fox offered her nearly half a mil to fuck off, but she didn't care about the money.

Scrat isn't in the new Ice Age at all

Disney offered her a settlement apparently.
Those being private we have no idea what it entails.

Oh, so she didn't 'win' shit, they just paid her to fuck off

If I had to guess, Disney will be able to keep the movies and shorts with Scrat in them on D+, and will be able to finish the Scrat Tales shorts, but won't be able to use the character in new material.

>Is there any actual proof that she won this legal battle at all?
I think she's just holding the trademark papers for the word "SQRAT". The wording of her tweet is weird, too:
>No #Scrat in #Disney #IceAge 6
Thank You @WaltDisneyCo @abigaildisney for Respecting My Trademarks & Character
To me, that sounds like she THINKS she's won because Scrat isn't in the new movie.

Also to be even more specific
queensledger.com/view/full_story/27784563/article-Queens-cartoonists-finally-wins--Sqrat--settlement

This is the only website that even says anything about it at all.
This all seems weird af

>Beloved character
This is too much.

Attached: fe9.jpg (480x360, 19.76K)

The new Ice Age is also a backdoor pilot for a TV series which the main cast are barely even a part of. There’s apparently a Scrat Tales series they’re doing and Scrat was just a part of some new merch. I feel like whatever licensing fees, if they truly did lose, would be chump change because they’re paying off some random ass irrelevant schizoid lady. IF she even won. I’m going through her Instagram and she thinks the spirits of Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson and god are guiding her through this thing dude, how the fuck is she supposed to lead, AND WIN, a legal battle against DISNEY? I think Scrat’s absence from this new movie is purely coincidental.

This reminds me of something similar another autist did but I can't remember who. Or maybe it's a fairly common thing for them.

user, why do you think it took her 20 years.

>I think Scrat’s absence from this new movie is purely coincidental.
This. If the new movie is indeed a backdoor pilot, it makes sense to cut out a character who already acts like the C-plot to the other films in order to keep the focus on the new character you're trying to push.

She’s owned the “Sqrat” trademark since 2012. In the picture on her tweet those are ten year old documents and there’s been Ice Age movies since 2012

Attached: CE2FBEAA-22CF-483A-A79F-3C201D1B0CD9.jpg (975x249, 141.69K)

lesser of the two evils

Only other similar case I can think of is Ken Penders, but that's about it.

That one's easy to answer. It's because everyone hates Sony for ruining the industry more than any other company.

>after she pitched her character Sqrat, a cross between a squirrel and a rat that she claims to have seen in Madison Square Park

????????????????

>Article is from 2020
>headline image is the same one she posted on Twitter yesterday

Attached: bob.gif (320x212, 1020.1K)

I saw the dinosaur one with a buddy, and he spent the rest of the day talking about how he would fuck the t-rex.

The reality is that she's completely and utterly unhinged.
Disney didn't settle, hell they probably didn't even have a any contact with her and she just thinks that no scrat = acknowledgment.

Unpopular opinion: i hated scrat because i find him frustrating on how he constantly tries to catch that nut

Seriously, this is great news for the little guy

Her wiki article (which is full blown fancruft) makes her sound like an unhinged like.

Is that why every goddamn thread on Any Forums devolves into psychotic snoy bitching?

>little guy
You don't know who she is do you.

Yeah I can see that happening in that rat infested place

This thread is infested with Disney shills trying to discredit this woman because she's "crazy." It's like I'm watching MSNBC.

No. That's because there's a dedicated group of pro Sony posters constantly shitposting about everything that isn't Sony. That's why you can't talk about anything that's not about sony without immense amounts of wojak spam

user, she's literally insane.
She went up to a nightclub asking for payment for a party that didn't happen, then she trashed the club when she wasn't paid.
Does that sound like a normal person to you?

Because there's no proof aside from her own Twitter, which seems to not actually say that she won a battle against Disney. She's owned the SQrat trademark since 2012

Are you retarded?

It's for the best, we really don't need more ice age shit, the new movie is proof enough of that.

Who cares, the squirrel segments were the worst part of the Ice Age movies. They were basically the writers showing you they have nothing to show and need to make repetitive filler.

You can tell a woman is fucked in the head if she decides to go with a two ponytail style

she's proud that they didn't pay her?

But somehow microsoft is saving the industry by turning it into netflix?

That model was introduced by Sony with PS+ in the first place. People tend to forget the service existed seven years before gamepass.

I think names can't be used if they sound too similar to another registered trademark.

Yes, because these are perfectly normal videos from what is clearly a sane individual
youtube.com/watch?v=3nHIMAQO0Cc
youtu.be/Twr5Yiv9Dp0
youtube.com/watch?v=icxQEpy9tQI

PS+ is just their paid online service that they occasionally give you games (to keep) with, it's not like GamePass at all.

>PS+ is just their paid online service that they occasionally give you game
See what I mean? You think it started out as a paid online service for the ps4.

Hello, please take this down. I do not give you permission to post it.

There's also psnow which isn't just streaming games and that was introduced 3 years before gamepass.

are you talking about PSNow?

Not Any Forums, fuck off back to Any Forums Any Forumsermins.

No, that was Sony's second attempt at a Netflix style service. PS+ was made in 2010.

Who cares, its better than talking about a woman who needs psychiatric help.

PS+ is generally 1 ps5 and two ps4 games "free" per month as well as online gameplay and the games are generally older titles. With my limited knowledge of Xbox i'm pretty sure Xbox live gold is the equivalent. They also have PSNow which is what they were probably thinking of which is an unpopular equivalent to Gamepass. Its big difference is that it's mostly older titles with a particular focus on being able to stream older games as a form of backwards compatibility due to emulating ps3 games being a pain.

>It's because everyone hates Sony for ruining the industry more than any other company.
>DLC: horse armor on the 360 version of TES:Oblivion
>paid online: Xbox LIVE
>exclusivity deals: Microsoft deal with Rockstar of having the GTA IV extra episodes first

Attached: 1643202732976.jpg (492x330, 25.39K)

>PS+ is generally 1 ps5 and two ps4 games "free" per month as well as online gameplay and the games are generally older titles
Ps+ used to be a gamepass like service for the ps3 user. In addition it also used to have early access to upcoming games rather than older games in addition to the other goodies it still has today. It was changed in 2013 to the paid online service it is today.
PS now is literally just an inferior gamepass and you can download games using it in a similar manner for ps4 and now 5.
The service they're apparently making that combines them will be their third attempt.

>Make fun of a clearly mentally-ill attention whore
>"UUUUUUUHHHH, WHY ARE YOU SIDING WITH DISNEY!?!?"
Neck yourself my dude

>Sony dindu nuffin, it's not their fault they started to charge for online in their consoles or that other companies had to react to their underhanded exclusivity shit since 1996, I'm trans and love movies btw

Who are you quoting Any Forumsermin?

I'm quoting you, Resetranny.

I didn't say any of that, maybe you should take your meds Any Forumsgaffer

Why ARE you siding with Disney?

You didn't have to, your blatant revisionism spoke for itself. And take your antipsychotics for once, estrogen isn't medicine.

>blatant revisionism
Oh I'd like to see the cope behind this one, come on Any Forumsincel, entertain us

so you don't have proof? okay seethe cope and dilate

user, do you think a poor person could keep up a 20-year law campaign against a multi-billion dollar media company? She was a fashion designer for early '00s celebrities and the daughter of a successful lawyer. I guess she's the little guy compared to Disney, but not so much compared to you or me.

Hard facts from before you were born were already mentioned, suicide statistics fodder.

>Hard facts from before you were born were already mentioned
ok, point me to them

I'm not 'siding' with shit.
Does making fun of Chris-chan for his tard rampage in gamestop somehow involve 'siding' with Gamestop or Sega or whatever?
Pointing and laughing at an internet schizo doing schizo shit on the internet does not involve taking sides with whatever the schizo is angry at.

Already have by quoting your schizophrenic delusions the first time.

>Ivy claims she was offered a $300,000 settlement by Fox but turned it down, and subsequently lost the case at both the trial and appellate level.

>Ivy figured the best way to get Fox's attention was to invade their airspace (naturally), so she created a 100 foot banner of herself. Naked, except for a g-string. Covered in tattoos and calling herself a warrior, Ivy exclaims "Fox wants the shirt off my back so badly I've decided to give it to them!"

>In addition to planes, Supersonic has plastered her naked self on trucks, cab top advertising, TV commercials, banners, posters, street teams, a clothing line -- and promises "a lot more to come if Fox doesn't step up to the negotiating table." TMZ contacted Fox for comment, but at press time no calls were returned. A Fox rep has already gone on the record to saying that a court has already decided that Ivy's claims are "completely lacking in merit."

Fair use cunt

I'm other guy, do it or seethe and dilate forever Any Forumsesetera

Every U.S. trademark related to "Scrat" from 20th Century Fox was abandoned in 2020. That includes the video game which was released just months earlier.

There's only one of you, an ugly man in a dress. Take your antipsychotics already.

>to their underhanded exclusivity shit since 1996
>implying exclusive titles didn't exist before the PS1 was released
Any Forums doesn't know about videogames, unbelievable

Attached: 1354084444946.jpg (800x640, 53.33K)

I accept your concession Any Forumstranny

Your ignorance isn't healthy.

PlayStation Plus was introduced on PS3, a platform where online multiplayer was free. It was entirely positioned as a value service adding "free" monthly games, additional discounts and a short-lived video magazine show hosted by Veronica Belmont (I preferred the free one with the Asian woman).

It's strange how people have just memory holed ps+ not being a paid online service.

>Anons are arguing about "choosing a side" between an all-devouring multimedia corporation and the mother of all copyright schizos
Get me the fuck out of this simulation

Nice one tranny, just rub off the context of outsider jew multibillionaire corp buying their way in, everyone else must be as young as you anyway. The other multibillionaire corp doing it 4 gens in after Sony took underhanded shit to next level though? Now that's another holocaust.

>Nice one tranny, just rub off the context of outsider jew multibillionaire corp buying their way in, everyone else must be as young as you anyway. The other multibillionaire corp doing it 4 gens in after Sony took underhanded shit to next level though? Now that's another holocaust.

Attached: (you).jpg (1280x720, 63.41K)

>I have no argument and I must deflect

Sorry but this place doesn't speak 'autistic corporate fanboy', you'll have to translate it in a language people can understand

fanfiction isn't an argument, maybe in r/v_videogames is, but not here

Attached: 1626602253081.jpg (756x720, 115.45K)

Who are you trying to fool, you faggots still pretend MCU movies aren't shit. Besides, my post is precisely pointing out the hypocrisy of you trannies whining about what you used to celebrate.

>you faggots still pretend MCU movies aren't shit.
Well they make money so they must be doing something right
>Besides, my post is precisely pointing out the hypocrisy of you trannies whining about what you used to celebrate.
It must be sad living in a world you made in your own mind

I hope she is close to bankruptcy will millions of dollars in debts over court case battles. This is downright retarded.

Attached: I strongly feel that this is an insult to life itself.jpg (600x325, 23.94K)

>Well they make money so they must be doing something right
lmao
LMAO

Motherfucker look at her youtube, she is literally a fucking schizo

I accept your concession

I assume they're zoomers who are too young to remember that console generation. That's especially so if they're burgers who didn't buy PS3s to the degree they bought 360s and later, PS4s.

In the end...

Do you like all my tracks? they've got zirconium backs!,
Consequential enough to slip you under the tracks.
Is that how it may seem? You dislike how I dream?
Do you like how my face disintegrates into steam?
I have a crazy woman, disney has a powerful plan
She criticizes me for being egocentric

CHOO CHOO!

Attached: 056386E2-CE87-4A93-A6A3-0B7F3AA8A0B4.jpg (750x965, 386.03K)

Thomasfags unironically unnerve me

Reminds me of that guy who sued Nickelodeon for “stealing” SpongeBob from him.

Attached: 7323F5D1-5B2D-4B1F-909C-C1899627B383.jpg (500x372, 75.7K)

Fox fought with her for 20 years but after buying Fox Entertainment, Disney made the decision to stop fighting and settle with her, instead.

The details of legal settlements 99% of the time are never made public. You will never know if Disney paid her any money or not

You practice your whistling into mordor
If this ice were nice, I'd beat impostor!
I saw you slobber over engines on the side of the chugga.
I was observing the angels (cycling in america)
I've been you, I know you, mattel is a scam
You know you're making scrat die, this is the way that I am
You've been living a lie, a crazy wonderful scheme
Detective Fat Conductor, brotherhood, objective, obscene
Choo, choo, choo, WOOT TOOT

Attached: CEA8CE36-4A1B-4247-A92F-05E32F39CA11.jpg (750x816, 325.02K)

Do you hear the chuggity chuggity choober choober
With an, "Oh my God, I've got to get out of here or I'll have another
TM to sell, another tweet @ mattel
Another fatman ringing the bell"
Do you hear the clock stop when you reach station?
No, you know it must be never ending, comprehend if you can
But when you try to pretend to understand
You resemble crazed, although you're only a woman
So give it up and sell

Attached: 5647AA5F-031A-42E7-9031-054126DC0B09.jpg (750x707, 286.16K)

You understand Disney legal
Are the ruler of everything (ah)
Ruler of everything (ah)
I'm the ruler of everything
In the end

Without looking down, gliding around
Like a bumbling sqrat, I sail
Scraping my wheels on the rail
Chugga, Chugga, CHOO-CHOO

Attached: 4DC41D82-C0A4-4B8C-9588-9DA3CFB88E6F.jpg (750x569, 240.7K)

The majority of current Any Forums is a bunch of zoomers who don't even play games 90% of the time and spend their time bitching and moaning about the same shit. It's just entertaining watching them whine about one corporation while sucking off another one nonstop.

Anyone think Disney enjoys being the loser these days. For example, at one point in time, Disney completely owned Power Rangers only to sell back Power Rangers to Saban.

I just don't understand Disney's thought process. How can Disney claim Power Rangers does not fit well with Disney when they also bought Marvel. How are Power Rangers any different from caped superheroes.

>Disney completely owned Power Rangers
I thought they only owned that one version of Power Rangers that was on Jetix, not the whole franchise?

I am thoroughly confused and don't wish to know anymore of this.

>Disney completely owned Power Rangers only to sell back Power Rangers to Saban.
They only had PR because it was tied to the network they bought it from, and they most likely hated it because it wasn't the whole thing aka Super Sentai and had to split profits with Bandai and Toei and planned to can it after RPM if not for Saban buying it for them which in retrospective death was a better fate

So, lemme get this straight: some schizo is claiming she won the rights to the mascot from Ice Age because he wasn't in the new "movie" that was cobbled together in like 2 montha?

Attached: 20220125_220814.jpg (334x358, 57.71K)

Attached: 68565441-4D3B-4CD6-8922-6DCB2DA2AB24.jpg (750x200, 60.42K)

Its hard to believe that she invented Scrat, a character I love and I am sad she won. But who knows, never judge a book by its cover.

Does this mean no more Scrat stuff before Ice Age movies?!

I saw my bro watching the new Ice Age

I'm not familiar with the story, why the hell is it so awful? The CG is some of the worst I've seen in recent memory, it looks like it was produced in 2002 and they found it in some archive but scrapped it because it was dogshit.
Disney bought the parent company for Ice Age, right?

based schizo making autists obsessed over a franchise with one good film seethe

Disney spent the bare necessary to make it and it shows

>bare necessary
It doesn't even seem like they did that though.
I don't understand it. I was gobsmacked, even the VA Is half assed

That big business spends millions of dollars encouraging the culture surrounding women that you hate
And? I’d rather root for a nut job than spend time shilling for a fucking multinational globohome corp

It does if you call Chris a cultural terrorist for shitting on GameStop like anons itt have. They’ve also called her the evil one and the bad guy showing clear us vs them mentality where they side with a fucking megacorp

based

I can fix her...

this explains everything

Attached: oy gevalt.png (600x681, 201.92K)

The schizo uprising is upon us boys

>Supersonic
Maximum autism levels achieved

It was originally meant to be a TV show, but they decided to cobble episodes together into a movie. Many such cases within the history of Disney's old direct to video sequels.

I don't plan on watching this new Ice Age "movie," but I just wanna say this whole legal ordeal is fucking hilarious. Hope the lady's happy I guess.

Attached: Scratazon.png (855x480, 310.77K)

we all agree your small white penis isn't an argument, fuck off to your cancer board

Would.

>So, lemme get this straight: some schizo is claiming she won the rights to the mascot from Ice Age because he wasn't in the new "movie" that was cobbled together in like 2 montha?
Pretty much. I guess the only other noteworthy part is she spent 20 years fighting Fox by doing shit like this and constantly losing in court cases against them .

The only reason she won was because Disney basically just didn't want to deal with her and offered her some sort of settlement that made her happy. That's if that's actually what happened - the only article about it is sketchy as fuck and from 2020 and Ivy doesn't seem like a completely reliable narrator.

So she didn't make any money off of this? All she wanted was to legally reclaim ownership of her(?) OC?

So basically shes the female ken penders

>The only reason she won
Was there actually a court case though?

>why are there SIX of these fucking movies,
Because they made a lot of money. This shit was never exactly high art. It's also why those Hotel Transylvania is on it's 4th film

Wait, aren't those CGI Thomas images? If so, what a fucking impostor. Toy Thomas is the only real Thomas.

I checked scrat.com and it links to another article that might be written by a friend with a lot more detail. It says no monetary compensation.

her actual site hasn't been touched in 16 years, ivysupersonic.com

why does a sponge work at a soup factory
why does the sponge have a wife and child? it gives the viewer the impression he fucks. Spongebob works because his age is ambiguous through his immaturity, he's a cartoon pee wee harem.

>But the creator of spongebob did attend HSU in Nor Cal around this time, so I'd say it's pretty reasonable to assume that he saw this comic considering the similarities. How many anthropomorphic sponge characters have you seen? Only two? And they were both named Bob? Sounds like more than coincidence. Also they both have similar looks. Part of the joke of spongebob is that he's supposed to be an underwater sea sponge, but he's a perfect rectangular sponge like you'd use to clean dishes. My bet is that he saw the comic somehow, thought the visual gag of him being a dish sponge was funny, and created an entirely new show around that premise with no other similarities except having the same name, but reversing it from bob spongee to spongebob.

Soap. Soap factory. Because sponges are used to clean things.

Kick me, kike me

lol oh no

She's just Chris-chan if they had rich Jewish parents instead of white trash parents.

Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=KAym66KnC6Y

Also her dad was her lawyer

I hate spergs.

Yep, fuck that crazy bitch

Please kill yourself immediately, I mean it sincerely.

>people laugh at this dumb schizo
>that means they must be fans of this thing i don't like!

Attached: 1385900059391.jpg (300x393, 46.16K)

Ringo Starr if he were a good band.

wasn’t he originally called spongeboy though

someone should introduce them to each other

The company gives me things I like.

I do not know nor care for some random schizo autist woman, especially if shes taking something I like.

I fucking hate people, especially the mentally ill not on a leash.

>liking Scrat

Attached: sid.jpg (377x566, 32.28K)

But even for TV show quality it looks bad
Some of the environments are lacking any detail, it lacks any sort of polish. It looks like it's incomplete

I've seen some direct to video sequels and they're better than this. Everything was just so flat, it felt like a knock off

Yeah, and I like sid too.

is schizo the greatest superpower known to man