Cadia stands?

Cadia stands?

Attached: ADFC5F71-26B9-4070-A18F-C9FD7D698C20.png (1334x750, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spikeybits.com/2021/10/rumors-40k-squats-finding-their-way-back.html
youtu.be/jSEVCs8o0H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: How+long+is+the+audiobook+_67b877bb437dec990d88dda5d8687d65.png (1581x2065, 2.87M)

It duz not.

Attached: 36EF468A-6243-4EB3-8CF4-9369B4B2BAF1.png (1136x640, 1.29M)

No, Cadia was blown up.

Is this what Emperor TTS was sacrificed for?

Cadia is now a state of mind...

It’s like whoever wrote this was only barely familiar with 40k lore
Every guardsman knows Cadia. Every guardsman sees them as the cream of the crop. The idea that this runner has barely heard of one of the most calamitous events in recent galactic history is crazy.

Sadly yes. All the good fan stuff died for this shit.

Games-Workshops know what they are doing. I trust them.

Meh, it's forgivable since this is a super common, but annoying, way to introduce something to the audience

user please name one single time games workshop has ever known what it was doing? Just one

The work they’ve made so far hasn’t shown that

They could have had the runner guardsman asking the Cadian about the Fall. Could have had an interweaving narrative between the current Tyranid fight and the planet’s last stand. There are ways to do this exact episode but tweak the writing so it’s not dumb.

Like the officers at the end mocking the Cadians. Guardsmen idolize Cadians. You could just tell the writer was very new to the lore. That’s fine but do they really not have editors?

>waste grenade to kill 3 rippers
>pull pin with teeth

>I trust them

Attached: 1565663422737.jpg (680x434, 85.29K)

I'll kill you with my teacup

Just to be a contrarian.

I agree with you user. Yeah you can call me a faggot.

Extremely funny joke

Mandalore stands

Attached: Din the Mandalore.jpg (492x624, 30.31K)

That dude looks like Sokka

Why are their women in the Guard?

my fucking sides
Not really, a huge part of the IoM, especially the masses of the bottom rung of Imperial society have no fucking clue what's going on.

Attached: 1377589240349.jpg (590x419, 159.52K)

Every Cadian is a rifleman.

Against and Ork or Tyranid swarm, the physical differences between a baseline man or woman are irrelevant. All they are is another pair of hands to wield a lasgun in the firing line, and another slab of meat to feed into the grinder.

Okay assholes. Name 1 thing GW ever did wrong.

Shelving Squats as a faction

Kirby's entire reign.

They are coming back this year man.

Got rid of the Sensei.

gave the okay to whatever the fuck Dawn of War 3 was

>They're coming back
>After having their entire population and all planets decimated by the Tyranids, completely erasing them as a faction
>But its okay because a hand full of them survived
Yeah no thanks
Come back to me when they aren't just a foot note and mercs

6th edition
7th edition
8th edition
9th edition
Finecast
Warhammer+
Paint buckets
8th edition (Fantasy)
Matt Ward
The Storm of Chaos
The End Times
Age of Sigmar (This one could probably count as upwards of a dozen wrongs on it's own)

There
That's just things I can think of off the top of my head, and even then it's only things that can go on a bulleted list. It doesn't account for the way GW have holisticly been driving their franchises into the dirt for the past decade

spikeybits.com/2021/10/rumors-40k-squats-finding-their-way-back.html

What’s wrong with Finecraft? And Edition is amazing so far. And it gave us Primaris units. I’m so thankful for Primaris.

Yeah I know about those models, but like I said, until its confirmed that they're back as a living faction, and not just a handful or roaming nomads working for Imperium, then it ain't shit
Until then GW stay in the Book of Grudges

>Games-Workshops know what they are doing. I trust them.
AYY LMAO

Attached: 78389534458.jpg (976x990, 974.05K)

You tipped your hand there friend.
Can't make the bait THIS obvious, not even a genuine GW shill would talk like that.

TTS wasnt good after like 5 episodes

The first 5-10 episodes are by FAR the worst out of the entire lot
>"HAHAHAHHA WE MADE ANOTHER ULTRA-SMURFS JOKE! BRO ISN'T IT FUNNY?! WE HATE THE ULTRAMARINES?! GET IT?!"

I've warmed up to Matt Ward. Having suffered under Cruddace and later 8th edition nerfs to conscripts, both completely wrecking the internal IG codex balance, I have come to appreciate Ward's internally balanced codice.
Finecast is inferior to both plastic and the metal models they replaced. At first I thought it was simply and issue with resin, but having worked with non-GW resin, finecast is incredibly shitty resin, it's bendy and soft without even being resilient for it. Primaris marines were a shit idea and completely fucked the SM identity as a playable faction. They're organized like eldar rather than marines.

Primaris Space Marines. Hey kids, you like Space Marines? Well here's SUPER Space Marines! From a lore perspective, this should have serious consequences as the 'obsolete' Astartes chapters with shit they really want to keep secret (like all the Blood Angels and their successor chapters) will be brushed aside and scrutinized. Or maybe GW will just make up some bullshit that all progeny of Sanguinius got the primaris upgrade which cured them of their red thirst and black rage.

Wait, I forgot an one.
This one probably isn't 'that' important in the grand-scheme of things, but it's probably the one that annoys me the most:
Renaming everything to use shitty donutsteel names after the suits finally realized that they can't trademark 'Imperial Guard' or 'High Elves'

>Primaris marines were a shit idea and completely fucked the SM identity as a playable faction

How so?

>Renaming everything to use shitty donutsteel

They did it so they could trademark names dude.

Yes genuis, I LITERALLY said that in my post
That's not a good reason, they were able to sell their shit just fine when it said "Space Marines" and "Dark Eldar" on the boxes.
Switching to objectively stupider names just because you're assharmed that people who make 3rd party bits can put the real names of the factions on their stuff is retarded.

Like I said, they turned them into Eldar. Instead of tactical, assault and devastator squads, we have T4 dire avengers, T4 dark reapers, T4 swooping hawks with auto cannons, T5 fire dragons, etc. Then there's also an oversaturation of shit that excels and nothing else but killing T3-4 things, some of which are elite slots for some strange reason, like reivers.

This guy isn’t some peasant on an agri-world. He’s a guardsman.

Primaris
Killing off WH Fantasy
Fucking over fan creators
90% of the video games they’ve made

Pleb tier taste

Runner is borderline peasant. He clearly has no fucking idea how the Imperial Guard works. He knows nothing of Cadia or weapons or combat.

Its the Imperium. They kidnap girls at the age of 3 and force them into the Adeptus Sororitus

the ultramarines deserve to get shat on for almost consuming the whole setting with wank

The Emperor cares not which genitalia is between your legs. If you can fight, you will fight.

Almost all guarsmen are peasants. Then they're trained and become guardsmen. And the Cadians are the ideal of the Guard. They all look up to the Cadians, those without a unique identity (Catachans, Vostroyans) will go as far as patterning their tactics and equipment after the Cadians. And the Fall of Cadia is an event of monumental proportions. Everyone not on some backwater has heard of it. And this guy, who is serving in an active warzone, is not longer some backwater peasant.

You're as unfamiliar with the lore as the writers

It's not about what the Ultramarines deserve, it's about a joke that was already played-out and unfunny in 2015 when the first TTS episode aired and has in the 7 years since gone from merely played out to fully unbearable

Manpower is the biggest resource the IoM have. Why would they hobble themselves by filtering out half the populace? Especially when a Guardsman is expected to do no more than stand a post and die

Daily reminder that Lorgar and Erebus was in the right and did nothing wrong

lol

No. TTS guy just wanted an excuse to stop.

Ignore Nu40k
Ignore AoS

The Imperium of Man is a fucking enormous place. There will be regiments who don't even know what a Cadia is, fuck there will be low-tech world regiments who barely know how to use their lasguns.

>Ignore Trazyn
Yeah I'm not doing that.

Attached: cfqcmz6c49v51.jpg (960x812, 218.55K)

You do know Alfa had a kid right? And has covid

Not changing Mephiston's model at all

AoS is a fucking disgrace. I dropped all of fantasy Warhammer when they made this change.

What's this I hear about T'au women preferring human men?

There was only one good episode and even then not much of it was good. It wasn't the guardsmen episode

Why do you think they only female expanding the Tau borders is a wrinkled old raisin? All the nubile young females are rotated out.

Whatever you’ve heard it’s all true.

Attached: 41C8F5E2-52A6-46BC-B7D2-028F8BEA0E59.jpg (2000x2000, 1.46M)

Which one? Personally I thought the Eldar one was alright. Specifically the Eldar vs Astartes fight

Primaris should never have been anything more than a new Unit/s for Space Marines.

No, following e-celebs is retarded

Why does this look like the crews behind The Boondocks' and Black Dynamite's animated series did it?

Captcha's really not trying today: YYYYP

This. But then you wouldn’t feel the need to re-buy your entire Space Marine army all over again.

Attached: twphm.jpg (1200x2035, 304.36K)

That T'au can't into melee?

>shitposters are e-celebs now
I hate zoomers

Was the Blood Angels series any good?

Attached: 853DE3D0-83D5-4306-B307-92D1AA8B87E3.jpg (1376x2326, 1.42M)

>keeps up with some shitposter's private life
meds, boomer

If T'au can't into melee then why did the player character of Fire Warrior have a katana?

Attached: DSC01948.jpg (640x480, 43.27K)

This is why they are so susceptible to 5 minutes of hot monkeigh D

Commander Carfreight?

This

Attached: kill them johnny kill them all.png (1500x800, 291.78K)

Because it's truth

Attached: fsog.png (1835x631, 199.62K)

The one where Trazyn displayed Creed in his collection.

Explain for someone who's not into fantasy Warhammer

They basically erased and rebooted years and years or lore, build up and story to soft-reboot all over to make new armies and make the story more like Warcraft-lite imo.

So pretty much any capeshit fan would be well acquainted with the process.

Yes, exactly. Think New 52.

The money sink can't really be compared
Similar reason (one of them) primaris get screeched at, they're at least partially a plot to make SM players basically buy their armies all over again

Attached: 1643485690189.png (1854x608, 65.61K)

It's not really comparable in scale.
Warhammer Fantasy took place on a recognizable fantasy 'earth' planet.
Age of Sigmar is this really 'high-concept' ultra high fantasy thing that takes place in outer space throughout a variety of functionally infinite 'realms' and shit.
Imagine that instead of New 52 taking place on DC earth, but a bit different and reset, everything was moved to a smushed-together, barely recognizable amalamation of all the Cosmic level shit, most (but not all) of the popular characters are still there but they have new, stupider sounding names (Superman is now The Superb Mann, Batman is now Waynelord, etc.) and loads of popular parts of the universe have been erased alltogether.

Following celebs in GENERAL is retarded. Stupid people just can't help worshipping other people.

It didn't help the first edition had some really retarded rules like Orc players being allowed to reroll if they yelled "WAAAAGH!" as loud as possible, and no point limits so effectively someone porting their WFB army to AoS could field everything they own against a scrub that only bought a few Skaven to start with.

>erased and rebooted
>sequel that takes place like 100000 years in the future
Does ESB erase ANH by being next?

Ultramarine wanking

Introducing Tyranids.

You people are the worst. On the same level as Casual Gate.

It would if it retconned ANH with something stupid like
>The Death Star blew up in ANH
>Then in ESB the Death Star wasn't actually blown up, just a busted hyperdrive sent it across the galaxy and the Empire is now the Republic. Why? Fuck you that's why.
End Times, shitty as it was, established a lot of what was going to be in AoS. Then AoS ignored what happened and added their own shit with no explanation.
>End Times establish the old gods will die off with new champions becoming gods in the next setting
>AoS, Dwarf and Orc gods are still around for some reason with no explanation, and the Elf Gods sorta exist, but don't at the same time because fuck you
>End Time has most characters(that it can remember) die off.
>AoS brings back assholes like Mannfred despite being blown to bits because fuck you.
>Empire is dead and gone
>Sigmar brings back the entire aesthetic for the Empire but doesn't apply it to his Stormcast, but instead makes them some sort of greco-roman hybrid thing he had never seen before because fuck you

Attached: 1526247724226.jpg (1854x2290, 1.88M)

Ah sweet, the schizo thread. i thought i was on /tg/ for a minute

I see the grogs inhabit Any Forums as well.
Tau can into melee. They just prefer not to, because it's messy and barbaric.

Attached: 5919c435e4b75969536e53c16c69c65f5f9c6fe8c1c1016ff0b30646f4d11a0a.jpg (1024x628, 84.34K)

Also because why bother when you have a giant gun
US marines would do fine in a melee engagement with an enemy but 99% of the time it's more viable to just use your overwhelming firepower

>Unironically still uses 'grog'
>Believes in Tau melee
It's like you want to be a stereotype for a brainlet. I hope for all our sakes you don't plague /aosg/ with your dumb opinions.

Tyranids have been around been since second edition moron.

Everything after 1st edition is shit

Screaming is fun. Why remove that from the game?

Why did that reboot then? I don’t get why they needed to do it I guess?

Re-rolling because you can scream is lame

Imagine doing that in a store where the walls aren't insulated and you get to hear your autistic screech echoed back to you for a full minute as the store goes quiet and every eye turns to you with that look. You know the one.

Because GW was sick of people using proxies for their expensive models and thought if they could copyright everything they could get a stranglehold on the market. They never anticipated people would keep making proxies anyway.

Attached: 7WmdMwxtRh1zi9jdIJXE_Blessed-Protectors.jpg (2049x1367, 697.02K)

lol and I live in Nottingham, attending to the golden throne of games workshop

worst thing about this show is that sometimes it almost have good animation, you can tell gw is giving this guys peanuts to animate the show.

Cadia may have been destroyed, but the planet broke before the Guard did. Even as the planet was coming apart at the seams they held the line.

Attached: Cadiain8th.png (872x799, 888.84K)

Attached: 1639408082977.jpg (1280x720, 196.15K)

See this is why I love the Cadians

Remember the time they basically shelved every other race so they can have their spess marin vs kaos fantasies? that's every event lol

Oh just 1? Resin models

Only one? Matt Ward.

>It’s like whoever wrote this was only barely familiar with 40k lore
I mean they decided to make the first interaction the viewer has with the imperial guard to be some tumblr dyke "strong wyman" that absolutely does not fit the look of 40k so that might very well be the case

Attached: 1639413989625.png (593x747, 693.19K)

They did a great job with the Eldar episode, but the Cadia and SoB episodes seem like they were written by people who only skimmed it

Fuck you. See It's about the blue women.

Attached: 1521263651833.jpg (1353x1221, 603.23K)

Attached: Adrastiapinup.png (1018x745, 742.39K)

Attached: 1527740911536.jpg (1024x724, 127.7K)

Attached: 1643493460732.jpg (1280x720, 294.17K)

>Didn't Cadia get destroyed?
>We shifted it a couple feet to th left and called it Vigilus.
>So...
>"Cadia Stands" is catchier.

>Cadia was the one thing in the way of invading Terra
>Now Vigilus is the one thing in the way of invading Terra
>Next, Armageddon will be the one thing in the way of invading Terra
Anyone get the feeling Abby is just putting off the final battle cause of nerves?

Cadia wasn't the thing blocking an invasion of Terra. It was blocking the forces of Chaos to be able to pass through the Cadian Gate from the Eye of Terror and attack the galaxy at will. With Cadia gone Chaos can operate a lot more freely in the galaxy but they're a long way from being able to overcome Terra

Yeah I know, that whole shtick about Abaddon having a clear path to Terra if Cadia fell was a fat load.

>the boondocks
>but warhammer40k

commissar uncle ruckus

>no warhammer 40k game where you're just a humble herdsman and then suddenly space niggers and space jocks start blowing up your space sheep and you get recruited into the men from beyond the stars to overthrow the aliens on the other side of the planet who rule your world

This is the look GW is going for now. Everyone else is doing it and they want to be with the crowd. GW, CA, fatshark and all the other fucks exist in a state of falling up, where warhammer is being carried by the inertia of being slightly better than all the other shitty franchises, while trying to sabotage themselves at every step.

Attached: age of sigmar.jpg (856x358, 186.83K)

there's no scenario where you're able to ignore trazyn

Attached: 1640843389003.jpg (789x558, 181.65K)

Squats were cool as an abhuman race aligned with the imperium but not necessarily directly ruled by it.

What is this from?

Hammer and Bolter, an animated series on Games Workshop's streaming site

It's pretty good if you like 40k

And millions died in the World Wars. Didn't bother the African farmer or stop him farming.

>It's pretty good if you like 40k
I know this is Any Forums and you can lie if you like but nigga have some standards.

Attached: the fuck you on.jpg (1307x630, 151.53K)

>It's Christmas, but with an Adeptus Sororitas as Krampus.

It bothered the Africans drafted to fight in the war. And that's what thus guy is.

I mean, look at it this way. 40k is too grimdark to ever see real movie or tv representation. Hammer and Bolter is rough but it's animated 40k stories and I'm just happy to have them, despite their amatuer-ish quality.

Yeah. And those Africans absolutely needed to know the geololitics and history of the war in order to follow orders, right?

I also suppose you're going to say every planet knows about daemons, aren't you?

They have a new cartoon out, user.

Attached: 4762EEF6-266F-4BE6-90D1-9FD3E25EBAE6.jpg (3900x2480, 723.82K)

>40k is too grimdark to ever see real movie or tv representation
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>I'm just happy to have them
And all it took was the ending of Astartes, SODAZ and dozens of other fan animators that were producing better quality content for free.

Attached: Untitled.png (917x601, 469.32K)

Attached: 8A97E0D4-E8CF-4418-9A2B-0AD3640099DD.jpg (499x500, 20.72K)

And how UNsanitized will said show be?

I hate what GW are doing with 40K. I hate them rebranding stuff because they still can't get over the damn Chapterhouse situation. I hate it how some of the parts of current 40K they introduced is just plain idiocy. Among those the Primaris Space Marines being the biggest and most retarded issue.
If they had to do something that would cause people to re-buy Space Marines, then all they had to do is to make actual true-scale Astartes instead of making Primaris.
Bonding Blades are not considered melee weapons, this was a pragmatic adaptation. The only Tau that can actually go into melee are the Farsight Enclaves. And only because they actually modded Fusion Blasters to generate Fusion Blades that are essentially melee melta weapons.
What they did with Khaine is unforgivable. At least I hope that at one point Khaine's personality will completely override Morathi's and will re-manifest at one point.

Just finished the first Ciaphas Cain audiobook. They honestly should've just made an adaptation of that, its normie friendly while still being 40k accurate. Plus it has a great hook/gimmick (in a scifi setting where everything wants to kill you, the hero is actually a huge coward who just bullshits his way through things to save his skin and accidentally gives himself a reputation as some chad hero)

Attached: cain.jpg (734x709, 106.67K)

>gay shit in it
Ew

Those proxies are unironically better than the real deal. Maybe because for starters they don't have the stupid face mask helmets.

I like the facemask helmets...

Attached: Sanguinary_Guard.jpg (250x331, 27.6K)

Wish Tau females had an actual sexual dimorphism.
They would've been better if these were reserved for the most elite warriors/most of their leaders. An entire army of such guys are meh.
Sanguinary Guards (and the few privy to Death Masks) work because they are a) actually cool and b) are also quite thematic and serve a purpose...whereas in case of Stormcasts those things serve nothing but bad aesthetics.

Demons aren't known about because they're kept secret.

Guardsmen meanwhile would be taught about Cadians. They'd be taught to emulate them and to aspire to be like them. They'd be taught about the Fall and how the planet broke before the Guard did.

Don't get pissy with me because you didn't know the very basic lore tidbit that all Guardsmen look up to the Cadians

Given how it will be on Amazon where we already had Invincible, very.

How do I have no idea what I'm talking about? What releases are nearly as grimdark as 40k?

This! Cain is a perfect balance of grimdark and fun that works even when those two things are hard to reconcile. Cain would have been perfect to adapt

>Magdelena’s sense of self was a glassy lake. A lake on Ophelia VII, that lay protected in the hills near the monastery. A lake untroubled by the bodies that floated face up beneath the surface. All the men, women and children she had killed during the Reign of Blood. The Imperial Fists and Black Templars she’d gunned down on Terra with the word ‘heretic’ on her lips. None of it troubled her at all, for she had done so for the Emperor – and Lord Vandire.
Later
>Magdelena covered the back entrance with her meltagun. That back entrance hadn’t existed in the real Nexus Mundi, but he wanted to position her so that she could see the tableau directly across: The Beheading of Goge Vandire.
>He had, after all, promised that he would not return them to their exhibit
This guy. It's amazing how the souless klepto is the most human out of all 40k.

This doesn't bother me. AoS is shit and it doesn't leak into 40K yet. 40K is their money maker, if they fuck with it and piss off the fanbase they are fucked.

Game of Thrones had violence, gore, and grauitous sex scenes.

Invincible had violence and gore.

Eisenhorn has violence and gore with a dash of human misery. user don't kid yourself. 40k isn't some super speshul franchise that could only be brought to life with GW, anyone could do it. Many people have done it, a thousand times better.

youtu.be/jSEVCs8o0H8

GW can't decided on how they wanna depict Tau chicks, so fan interpretation might as well be it. Some models even have almost human like noses and GW can't even make human female faces that don't look like ogres.

>if they fuck with it
Oh. Well then...oops

Attached: warhammer-40k-wrath-and-glory-vow-of-silence-reveal-580x334.jpg (580x334, 54.35K)

Gore and sex isn't on the same level of grimdark as 40k. Not nearly. None of that compares to a setting where every faction is evil, humanity exterminates whole species as a matter of policy and will butcher millions of their own people over trivialities. I'm not saying it's "special", it's just too dark to adapt without toning that down and if you tone it down it's no longer 40k.

The Last Church only works because you know who the Emperor is. It doesn't work as a story by itself. Also that is literally the only story like that in the entire franchise.

>it's just too dark to adapt without toning that down and if you tone it down it's no longer 40k.
Oh god listen to yourself. GW is already doing it with Hammer and Bolter! Anything Amazon does will at worst be on par with current GW

Should've simply taken a male Tau and applied the sleeker looks, a tad wider hips, visible breasts and other female attributes and blow them out of proportions (like some people on the internet tend to do it) or simply downplaying it. Shadowsun's first introduction had her described as visibly athletic and sleek compared to a Tau male (not to mention attractive)...while she simply graciously jumped on Farsight's table while his war council was gathered around if I remember it well.

Oh god. You believe your headcanon is actual canon, don't you?

On their own site. Where they can have whatever they want.

Amazon will demand to tone it down. There will have to be "good guys" and clear "bad guys" which is against the whole point of 40k. Amazon won't have the balls for it and you know it.

This wasn't made by GW. They just allowed another company to use 40K.

Someone hasn't read literally any Guard lore. Sad. Maybe fuck off and read lore before trying to talk about it?

>On their own site. Where they can have whatever they want.
So why haven't they?
>Amazon will demand to tone it down.
Then GW will take back their IP and walk away like they do with their video game liscense.
>There will have to be "good guys" and clear "bad guys"
nope
>which is against the whole point of 40k
nope
>Amazon won't have the balls for it and you know it.
You're kidding me. Hammer and Bolter would fit onto Amazon Prime right now with no edits! Fuck even Witcher right now is grimmer than that shit!

You can't be serious.

Maybe not be the only arguing this? Maybe?

Holy shit you stupid fucking shill. GW hates their own fan base to the point where they fucking killed off fan animations. God damn you stupid fuck.

I don't believe you were a fan of TTS in the first case, if that's your hard line. All the custodes were gay as hell.

Maybe it's because the Custodes played up their gayness for laughs, and this flavor of gay is more toned down and focuses on an actual relationship. I dunno, I'm not that user, but maybe he's got a specific flavor of gay he approves of.

There's literally nobody else in this conversation but me and you
Look elsewhere and you'll find plenty of people with the same issue I had
Again, maybe look up some lore mate

Besides fucking over their fans every chance they get?

Attached: SHUT FUCK.jpg (500x450, 31.7K)

user, that trolling is so obvious as to be a purposeful joke. Don't get triggered by somebody who agrees with you cracking wise.

Yeah with strict guidelines imposed by GW. Do you honestly think the same company that goes out of their way to update their legalese to render any and all kinds of fan animation as infringement are going to let a 3rd party run wild with their IP?

The custodians still had actual personalities outside of their gayness. They had character, they were actual people. They had moments of laughter, weakness, forgiveness, insanity. They were more then just a gay joke.
Kitten is now nothing more then just some faggot. Nothing else. It is not the same at all.

At this point, I just like 40k because it makes tourists rage when they fail to get the satire.

Attached: npcgene.png (1080x2000, 2.71M)

>Those proxies are unironically better than the real deal.
Which might be why GW is so anti-3d printing.

Attached: YhumEel.jpg (2000x7104, 2.11M)

Post YFW Sanguinius is brought back via GW asspull.

Attached: 5bacahzt8fh61.jpg (2182x3178, 516.54K)

Nah, it'll be the yiff lord.

OK, those are even better.
Nah. If they bring him back, then at the cost of the Sanguinor.

Bringing him back would ruin everything about the Blood Angels and would undo the meaning behind his sacrifice

Why are the Tau the best choice to run the galaxy?

Attached: post-image-30012844.jpg (720x1280, 135.76K)

What? Come on, man, these two have personalities. The stake vest made no impression on you?

So, what content would you guys recommend for someone new to the series? I've watched a shit ton of lore videos so I'm not going in completely cold. Ideally I'd like something that's over the top cool and knows what it is, but doesn't use that as an excuse to tell a shit story and comes at it from a place of sincerity rather than cynicism. Something like Gurren Lagann in that sense. Sorry if that's too vague or not applicable, in which just recommend what you think is the best shit.

Also, I like Titans and Orks.

>dyke and a nigger
Yeah I'll stick to the fan animations.

If this is the hill you want to die on, then perish.

Says the guy just now realizing he's full of shit

Cause you're a coomer and a comie. To be fair, I want a thin tau gf too.

Attached: 1619904106562.jpg (2200x1645, 664.1K)

Fantasy CHADS keep on wining!

Attached: tyvsmal.jpg (2836x1376, 336.76K)

Attached: the virgin run vs the chad stride.webm (960x540, 879.35K)

Look. I'm giving you an out. Take it.

Funny way to spell Necron.

>Games Workshop's streaming site
Oh right, this exists.

It had ups and downs.
I felt like the early stuff was fun because the shitty animation helped set your expectations low and they weren't 1+ hour long or part of an unresolved continuous plot thread.
The remake of the first episode was made around the time the quality went to shit for half a year.
Though whenever they touched something you have READ the fluff for, it felt awful.
T'au players are so bad at painting their own models, they pay others to paint porn that isn't even of T'au.
Expansion is a shit fetish and your artist draws awful hooves.

Attached: ultra comfort and support.gif (640x478, 2.87M)

is there any "official" Warhammer animations that don't suck? Please don't say Astartes that shit has been in limbo for years now.

Astartes

A Taumboy?

Attached: dammit carlos.jpg (720x480, 51.33K)

Still not an argument mate
Keep on wallowing in your wrongness

Try astartes

There are literally three:
Astartes, which they didn't even make
Angels of Darkness, which is just ok
Hammer and Bolter, which is just ok

>Tau Femboy

Attached: post-image-7371658~2.jpg (2048x1504, 331.06K)

The Exodite, but it's just trailers and it's made by fans

>Angels of Darkness
You mean Angels of Death, which was made by the guy who did Helsreach and was just hired on prior to the great fanimation purge.

How ok? Mediocre ok or good-ish ok?

Whatever, got the title wrong
It's the best thing they made

Mediocre. Just pirate them somewhere. Astartes is still on youtube, the other two are ok but not at all worth paying for

Well my main point was the guy was doing fine before GW so I don't know how much credit you can give the company for paying the guy what he was going to do anyway.

I can't find it on RARGB, where did you watch them?

Still a better ship to Shadowsun X Kitten.

Attached: 165387457983.jpg (852x477, 143.49K)

I think you grotz is forgettin' da best part of 40K is da ORKZ

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 1.jpg (1024x1601, 844.62K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 2.jpg (1024x1613, 739.79K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 3.jpg (1024x1600, 754.93K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 4.jpg (1024x1604, 737.98K)

When the FUCK is that Throne of Lies adaption coming?

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 5.jpg (1024x1609, 813.17K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 6.jpg (1024x1611, 732.04K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 7.jpg (1024x1609, 822.13K)

Attached: deffskwadron Big Push 8.jpg (1024x1609, 698.32K)

Attached: 1621551120432.jpg (662x680, 94.66K)

what did he mean by this

Attached: entertainment.webm (1280x720, 388.84K)

It means Trazyn is one of the few necrons not driven insane because he remembers to have fun

any man who has a vase collection is likely a little gay

>ywn teach a qt Tau rookie how to be a competent warrior
>ywn embrace each other in a trench as you shield her from a close bombardment on encroaching Orkz
>ywn bridal carry her to safety so you can mend her wounds as her large, deep eyes look up to you in awe
>ywn hear her hooves clop around your home in glee before she delivers the good news years later
>ywn hear the tiny clips and clips of your qt blue children soon after her special announcement
>ywn realize, in that moment, what the Greater Good really means

Attached: post-image-24537051.jpg (1020x1644, 148.57K)

There is not a single person itt who actually owns models, much less painted models, and whose entire knowledge of 40k doesn't come second hand from shittubers and memes, prove me wrong

unfortunate that without audio no one can hear how gay this sounds

Attached: 163574736837.jpg (1280x1410, 482.69K)

I get my lore from the porn. Checkmate, nerd.

Attached: 20220129_200926.jpg (1656x2929, 698.09K)

The only plastic i'd waste my money on is nendoroids

I need to be honest, the first episode was literally so bad, so unfunny, so terribly drawn in terms of art styles, that I did not want to finish it. And I will never finish it. Because it is just that damn bad.

>if you tone it down it's no longer 40k.
So 40k isn't 40k then?

>People can't be a fan of something that has grown to be more then a table top game because I say so! All those books and comics don't count because I don't want them in canon!
Not how it works, though I don't see why you'd want us to buy models in the first place considering where the profit would actually go.

I want Magnus to impale me on his massive fucking daemon dong

Attached: 1685747624524.jpg (1570x1863, 632.96K)

Attached: 09_08_Roll_Models_Ep3.9_Cropped4gf.jpg (1000x999, 1.17M)

What I hated most about this was every fucking guardsman doing the Sign of the Aquilla as a salute. They just salute like normal, the sign of the Aquilla is a relgious thing not a military salute. You'd think GW would know that but I guess I gave them to much credit.

I mean...there is precedent for it.

Attached: mquve.jpg (480x360, 11.44K)

I'm not sure where you've been, but Tau females are just Tau men but with slightly softer features and a Y-slit across their face rather than an I-slit like the males, the fanart is just pure coomerbait.

TTS literally cancelled itself, get over yourselves you fat greasy sleezbags jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 42b.png (800x600, 269.98K)

Now please tell the class why TTS decided to 'cancel itself'. We'll wait, you disingenuous fuck.

Attached: gw-money.jpg (318x320, 28.94K)

This, Alfa was suffering from writing fatigue and heavy writers blocks and just used GWs shitty practices(which did kill Astartes Project) as an escape clause.

Because he's a fucking pussy and thought GW was coming after him even though they didn't do anything to him.

Now you tell the class how easily you fall for crowd mentality you silly bitch.

Attached: 4yp8ae.jpg (459x437, 38.03K)

None of this is true. He said multiple times he loved writing TTS and he still enjoyed doing it. He only put it on hiatus because he didn't want to risk putting his family at legal risk.

>He put it on hiatus
Yeah, that's what we're saying you ostentatious prick.

He decided to quit because he was scared even though no actions had been taken against him or his intellectual property and that was entirely his decision, not GW's.

>risk putting his family at legal risk.
You have to get a Cease and Desist and then ignore it before you are at any legal risk.

I agree with that. What I don't agree with is anons facetiously claiming he hated TTS, was suffering from writers block, or did it to scam people.

>t. normalfag

Attached: Khorne_Berserker_Attack.jpg (811x841, 233.22K)

Behold, the future rulers of the galaxy

Attached: 432.jpg (600x424, 84.96K)

I've not heard any of those reasons. I don't follow TTS too closely, but I was aware of him quitting due to GW's fuckery. Is it James Wankshire shills putting those other things out?

>Is it James Wankshire shills putting those other things out?
Probably? I think it's people who already hated TTS for their own reasons. There are most likely GW shills in there, but i got the impression people spreading those claims just hated TTS above all else.

Granted, I think the people bashing GW over TTS' hiatus are also fucking annoying, especially since a lot of them act like GW owes TTS to their continued success. I love TTS as much as anyone else, but GW started to claw itself out of it's pit because it made strides to listen to the community and fix shit. Of course it manifested as one step forward and two steps back, but it was at least better than before. Then they decided to change their copyright policies, great.

So anyone have the mega? I'm not supporting this shit and I want to be informed before I shit all over this.

zlib has most of it.

Given how his newest cartoon is set in the World of Darkness with a little blurb how it's part of a program that SUPPORTS fan animations, I think he's still interested and more than happy to be passive aggressive with GW's stupid actions.

GW would after children books. Alfa certainly would’ve gotten a c&d

Someone actually did some art pieces with A Commissar Named Slickback, Guardsmen Huey and Riley, GuardsmenTed Wuncler and Gin Rummy, Inquisitor Grandad, Khorne Chaos Cultist Stinkmeaner, Chaos Champion Deborah Leevil (B.E.T CEO), Slanesh Champion Booty Warrior and Xenophile Uncle Ruckus

Well I guess they are book thumper guardsmen. The Cain books suggest he deals with some regiments that make the Aquilla so often they should have flown away already.

too easy, 1/10 for a reply

>SODAZ stops doing 40K animations due to GW scooping him up
>Starts doing Titanfall, STALKER and Halo animations
>MFW

Attached: I'm okay with this.png (379x214, 17.58K)

>Le ding

>gaylo
Damn what a downgrade lmao

So what exactly this show is called?

>a gender tradition dating back to the Age of Myth
oh no no no

not the same user, but there's plenty of gaurdsmen that wouldn't know about Cadia, le epik "Guardsmen idolize Cadians" is propoganda itself, the gaurd is not some uniform organisation but conscript scum from a million+ worlds with trillions of soldiers at least.
Perfectly reasonable in lore for not everyone knowing of the Cadians and its fair for them to be mocked if they're carrying on thinking they are the best gaurds around

Yeah. Not being able to grasp the sheer scale and variety of a galactic empire is pretty stupid.

Its countless worlds where billions of soldiers fight and die every day.

Attached: Army_Sheet.jpg (4238x2946, 2.91M)

Forced obsolescence is such bullshit sales tactics

Attached: 159186569894.jpg (3000x1749, 2.68M)

>the guy who did Helsreach
oh that guy surprised they hired him, dude was always kind of a asshole saying people shouldn't complain about shit it they weren't making it themselves