Sing 2

This thread is for actual discussion of the movie. No waifu worship please.

Attached: D209FE47-5ACA-4FB4-96B6-6CA1E868B594.jpg (1080x1080, 179.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomAVulpis/status/1480703194577747969
twitter.com/snj_reina_hoku/status/1486072655182954497
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYw7I2DaQ8
mega.nz/file/0Ypw1KBT#YFIfDo396ddg6bJMYq8MFl9cHCXqdthc9ycpR-iJnEI
squeaksandnibbles.com/rat-lifespan/
thedigitalfix.com/sing/2-meena-tori-kelly-tiktok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's shit, still better than Disney

How?

This is now a Porsha thread

Attached: 1642812386997.webm (1918x1036, 2.14M)

>No waifu worship please
so hazubando worship allowed? fine!
i would do so many naughty things to calloway, more than just a blowjob

>so husbando worship allowed? fine!

Ok what does Any Forums think of Moon X Jimmy

I never watched the movie, what happens in it?

This bitch betrays the only person who gave two shits about her

>the only person who gave two shits about her
You mean this weakling?

Attached: B1153963-91DD-4CDA-A27F-0A1ED4D8F2FE.jpg (854x934, 57.44K)

First movie alone was shit, the only good thing out of it were two memes and the songs.

I just don't see why people would watch this.

Didn't do nothing wrong

Attached: tumblr_8dc8e9fd7a8d4f0ed2830accf2c31561_383738f8_1280.png (1280x1344, 741.49K)

Elephants subplot was the weakest out of the group. Felt too similar of a retread to her arc in the first movie and the romance itself feels pretty phoned in.
Johnny had the best, same as the first movie, and seeing the Gorilla gang comeback to support them was really nice.
Porcupine's was good but felt a little undecooked, another 5-10 minutes in the scenes between her and the lion would have helped, but for what it is it hits all the right notes.
Pig moms fear of heights was literally phoned in but she and Gunter are just a fun pair so I honestly can't complain much.
Buster's Goat best friend from the first movie not even getting so much as a mention while his aunt gets screentime is really odd. I can only assume there was some sort of issue with the actor who did him or something? The chameleon granny was great in the movie, every scene she was in was decently funny.
Porsha, Nooshi, and Suki are all nice additions, if there's ever a sequel I hope they get some proper screentime.

What memes?

Is she evil?

love this b word

based
time to post here

Adorably tall adopted daughter

Attached: 1642819335233.webm (1918x1036, 2.85M)

My zoomie literally trans brother claims pic related is based on Trump. Is this true?

Attached: E4qRVZzWYAA3tX3.png (614x426, 199.82K)

Eric Andre Yak guy needs to go like Mike on Sing 3

A wolf to protect

Attached: 1642811848210.webm (1280x720, 520.07K)

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about him. There's absolutely no reason he should stay, literally brought nothing to the table.

>My zoomie literally trans brother claims pic related is based on Trump
Explain his reasoning?

wolves suck

Attached: dewum9z-99451f27-3215-4e5a-983a-e99193fcfe51.jpg (467x649, 79.46K)

I guess my main problem with the sequel is that while it "aims big" (the plot is about making it big in a bigger city, and unlike the first movie, it has a villain who can be described as a big bad), I still couldn't get invested in it all because the movie lacks emotional kind of stakes (also it's a rehash of the first movie, and the trailers spoiled the shit out of the entire thing, also Eddie and Mike, also picrel.)
Sing 1 was all about holding onto your dreams to escape a dreary life and getting recognized by your loved ones, which resonated with me; Sing 2 is about trying to bite off more than you need and impressing some randos, note how the only characters who actually wanted to go to Not Vegas were the koala (who's an ass who learned nothing) and the pig mom, the others were perfectly content with their new comfy lives, they pretty much got roped into it.
I liked most of the new characters (especially Porsha because her arc if you can call it that has the family aspect that I liked from the first movie), but most of them also weren't fleshed out enough, and let's be real, we'll probably never see them again, either because 2ing will be the end of the franchise (apparently, the writer-director already moved onto the next project) or they will be replaced with a new supporting cast.
>Elephants subplot was the weakest
Yeah, her bf had like zero actual screentime with her, or personality for that matter, he was pretty much just a plot device to teach her how to act, so in a way, this subplot felt like a retread of Rosita's arc from the first movie.
>Porcupine
I have the biggest problem with her arc: making her work in a club felt pointless, and no matter how I think about it, her relationship with Clay comes off as romantic, despite this no doubt not being the intention, there's just no other sound explanation for their sudden and excessive closeness. That subplot must have been rewritten and compressed to death until it lost all semblance of logic.

Attached: Buster Moon is a selfish prick.jpg (720x509, 134.25K)

do you have webm of when she sings for the first time? i love the animation of that scene

i saw other people say as much but i personally don't see it beyond the lavish gold shit. he's kinda just your generic cut throat asshole thug/businessman. i liked his voice acting and animation though. that actor is really good at playing bad guys.

Why were Clay and Porscha on the bus going back to Buster's town

Will Moon be a good father to Porscha?

Well animated and alright story but honestly the song selection was much weaker.

talks/acts like trump

he doesn't really, like at all.

>A wolf to protect

From what? From her 9 figure inheritance?

The only song I liked was Porsha's. Everything else really was weak or forgettable. Meena's song was a real let down. Which is sad because her song was the best part in the OG.

2 hous of a U2 commercial
No substance and shitty generic message
Only good song is the one that Porsha sings at the end
Character design is atrocious, animation is meh
Direction is AWFUL, it’s all those cringy bouncy shots with the character’s face filling the screen and doing a funny dreamworks face, musical scenes are unimaginative af
Voice performances are good, except Bono, fuck Bono

Well, no shit, Shakespeare.

Fap to the furries and shut up, you're embarrasing yourself.

The entertainment industry is FULL of types like this. You could even say that Trump is larping as one.

He says "tremendous" like once but that's it. Trump is basically a collection of rich guy stereotypes.

>and you start by posting husbando bait
Pot meet kettle.

Her dad didn't care about her. He literally said he was mad because her getting fired from the play makes him look bad. He didn't seem to give a fuck that she was actually upset about it.

No.
Just a spoiled rich kid, that eventually comes around in the end.
How was he anything like Trump?!

Will this go to HBO max?

Some of the songs were amazing, some where forgettable.
Any time you start a movie with a Prince song, you are okay in my book.

It had like 2 of their songs, how was it a U2 commercial?

I actually thought Bono did a solid job, for a guy who i don't believe ever did any type of acting before in his life. And voice acting is said to he harder than normal acting.

Not that user, and I haven't read their post, but it had 4, including 1 original song.

Post Porscha’s dad

Jimmy Crystal is a SUCCESSFUL businessman.

I prefer Jimmy X Clay honestly.

Here he is, in his full fluff terrorist glory.

Attached: FJ9toXoaIAIqgi9.jpg (1934x2048, 519.37K)

he was fine. didn't really come off as amateur at least.

He had like 5 lines

I like it

Attached: DBE9D086-DD3A-4914-9E5C-E627A9001BE1.jpg (718x1024, 100.27K)

Attached: 4981994F-FDC2-4281-9FAA-0EC897FFF5CE.jpg (2000x2000, 206.85K)

Trump's entire public persona is what an idiot thinks a rich person is like right down to things like naming everything after himself and having solid gold toilets.

Attached: 78AB2E8D-1648-48E6-B26C-CB2C01E64C99.png (720x800, 607.59K)

OTP for laifu, I almost came my pants when Jimmy tried to throw Buster of the roof.

Attached: 💎🐨🤍🐺🌙.jpg (3464x3464, 2.05M)

Peacock

>Sing 3 is about saving her father's company because Jimmy is in jail

World Tour plot go!

why did they make that tiger so fucking beautiful?

Cartoonishly evil

Because the whole cast needed to be together in one place for the final wistful scene with Bono's new song playing in the background interrupted by good news from Suki, logic and Clay's bike be damned. The sequel is chock-full of overly convenient shit like this.

No, he's a generic sleazebag entertainment exec. The guy also certifiably insane, if anything he reminded me of a kind of older Patrick Bateman.

You women are so crazy.

Attached: 9aeda7c55a30476ceadee0d6ac521ee3.jpg (850x1147, 83.04K)

I scrolled through twitter for a whole minute and still didn't see the wolf's dick. I thought furries would be jumping all over Jimmy.

twitter.com/TomAVulpis/status/1480703194577747969
Try harder next time.

Or planet of Joy.

Attached: f30822032fe1384a091c3231d3dbf145.jpg (850x850, 124.4K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220112-060838_YouTube.png (1076x1904, 1.67M)

Well can't care for you 24/7 sometimes there are bigger things to worry about

smol fangs

Attached: porsha.jpg (606x606, 81.45K)

Nooshy looked nasty earlier in production

Attached: 1641585192474.jpg (1280x1681, 187.05K)

Imagine the smell

She still look nasty in the final product

The better to nibble on your neck with

I want Porsha to bite me

Yeah that's more like it

Attached: FJ0w3WGVcAA7YGb.jpg (1000x1000, 103.11K)

Mr Crystal and Glamrock Freddy turned me into a faggot

Was it the only song from the 80s?
It felt like 60% of the songs were from 2014 or newer. Some okay but compared to the first movie they were willing to pull from a variety of generations.

yeah, only the first song (and I hate that Prince nigger) and Porsha's song were great, the rest was a fucking garbage, Nooshy's song when she's dancing was great too

This design really didn't take into account the fact that she's supposed to be a dancer
God this production is so lazy

Attached: 53fa91f04cca3f8936fcde3c06e3629b.jpg (850x1063, 69.65K)

> we'll probably never see them again, either because 2ing will be the end of the franchise (apparently, the writer-director already moved onto the next project)
You think the studio gives a shit? They will just get another writer and director. Might be better since the original one just repeated the first movie again

there are plenty of nu-rich (not billionaires or anything) dipshits who do shit like this, trump just managed to do enough dumb shit to become a minor celebrity for it. the personality cult that he rode to the presidency was due to him shifting his public persona to capture that audience, the trump we know now is only sort of related to who he was before the campaign, because he doesnt give a shit about 'who am i really' as long as he's popular

They can replace him, sure, but they can also replace the entire supporting cast just like they did with Seth MacFarlane's and John C. Reilly's characters, their roles were relatively minor compared to the others so their characters disappeared without trace. These movies rely on stunt casting, you think the studio gives enough of a shit about flat characters like Porsha and Nooshy to (over)pay for their VAs AND all the new celebrity VAs for the new charas that are bound to appear in the 3rd movie?

Attached: FKBDocLaQAQu5I0.jpg (625x471, 50.54K)

You like cardi B?

Attached: a8b885f43e02ec16872db728bf1d7937.jpg (850x850, 87.09K)

Cute

Attached: FKB_PJeacAEqjpv.jpg (807x534, 42.99K)

Pick one

Attached: FKB_PJgagAA_lqJ.jpg (944x541, 51.54K)

Left
I want to put a human-pig hybrid in Rosita

depends on if they see its profitable, and as far as I know this movie made its money back.

Cheshire Cat Rosita, by far.

none of the concept art looked good

But wasn't this also the case with the first movie? I doubt they would get right into making the sequel if the first one was a flop, so the success of a movie doesn't stop them from getting rid of less important characters.
If the 3rd movie gets made and the plot will be indeed about a world tour which sounds likely, they'll need a big-ass budget for a ton of new celebrity VAs, also a world tour movie would give the writer a convenient excuse to put all the non-vital characters from the previous movies on a bus (aka leave them at home and put the leads on the actual bus), the sequel was already overpacked with characters. Most if not all the supporting characters are going to bite it.

Attached: FJohCe1VQAULYp-.jpg (1000x1000, 70.2K)

Is Johnny gay?

Maybe, maybe not, we just don't know. He's a musical theater performer which is a stereotypical gay job, but he never showed a hint of attraction to anyone and he's a character in an animated Illumination movie, so it's very unlikely that he'll be confirmed as gay, he'll either get a girlfriend or continue being asexual (the same goes for the other recurring male protagonists in Sing movies.)

Attached: sing-2016.jpg (600x400, 65.08K)

Why do so many Koreans like this movie?

Because they're based, that's why.

Attached: FJUB9c-aUAQrV78.jpg (1618x1540, 155.3K)

no matter what he's bottoming for someone with that 3 incher.

Prove It

Is husbando worship allowed?

Attached: wink.png (918x918, 866.51K)

Attached: DE7A6933-3001-409E-A84E-DEC93C36D6FA.jpg (680x475, 67.02K)

None of them but yet they all dance. It's not mutually exclusive

Not that user, but browse through the twitter tag, most decent looking fanart comes from the westaboos, also tacos (and maybe Slavs?) to a lesser extent.

Attached: FJ7oZLZaAAIb96-.jpg (1689x1792, 426.11K)

After party orgy?
We know how those wanna be famous califormmie types get down

Quick rundown on what happens in the movie?

Short and Simple: Nothing really happens that surprises you for 90% of the movie, the finale which was the play is pretty good. like a 5/10, put it on as background noise and go about your day.

Longer
>Bono who plays the Lion, is really underused, but that is because Bono cannot act to save his life. His character arc of having lost his wife 15 years ago and with her being his muse and reason to play and make music gone, he doesn't want to do anything but waste away the remaining years of his life in seclusion.
> This seemed like it would have been a very big part of the story as getting him into the show was a lynchpin for matthew mcconaughey's plan to work. But it's a side plot in a side plot that is pretty much resolved just by him sitting around his house and Scarlett's character half singing a song, it's wrapped up with the cliche, "She wouldn't want you to live like this" and then he has a moment of hesitation and then sings.
>Nothing else really comes of this and he's not used for anything else. Even when he seemingly should be able to resolve a lot of the issues because, even if the Wolf guy's security were going to kill Matthew's character, they couldn't do anything about Bono because he was too famous and well known.

>Tori kelly the Elephant, felt like a retread because she was shy in the first film and needed encouragement to sing to a crowd. This film had her not know what love is, so she couldn't smile right. Dumb and unnecessary. Should have just been about how she doesn't like Eric Andre's character instead, he was barely in it because they pretty much replaced him when it came time to sing since Eric can't sing at all.

>Reese Witherspoon the Pig lady, they had to give her some drama so now she's afraid of heights so she loses her role in the play to Halsey's character, this just sets up drama with Matthew's character, Halsey and the Wolf guy which just felt like a slog.

What was his problem?

Attached: FKCmnD6VIAMOwG9.jpg (2048x1560, 267.06K)

Well he does do the Trump listening pose during the auditions, his hotel is also called Crystal Tower kind of like Trump Tower including all the gold, he even has a daughter who eventually turns against him. I don't think he's supposed to be Trump though, Illumination wouldn't dare get political even if Crystal is supposed to be pre president Trump, they want to be as least offensive as possible to get as much money as possible. Remember when Sing 1 came out and all the sjws thought Johnny and his Gorilla crime family were black because they were Gorillas? Those same sjws got shamed to oblivion for being racist by assuming the Gorillas were analogues of black people, free publicity for Sing.

Attached: Screenshot (17).png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>Scarlet Johanson the Porcupine. Her going off to a club just felt like they had to have her somewhere, it didn't really matter, she was just there to be the push for Bono to come out of hiding, other than that she didn't have an arc. She didn't see Bono, her favorite musician as someone she always wanted to be and then seeing how that ended up in reality. Nothing at all happens to her throughout the film.

>Taren Edgerton the Gorilla, his arc is two fold, he can sing but he's not great at coordination so he goes to a baboon dance teacher who is a task master, best in the business but Johnny can't learn that way. Which is fine, but him finding the right dance teacher like 5 feet away from the dance studio was rushed. He needed a dance teacher more his speed and he finds one right away. Then in two days he goes from terrible to impressive enough to infuriate the dance teacher enough to ruin his life. Numerous crimes and laws were broken all around by everyone in the film, but that's not what this is about.

>The Wolf guy who runs the plays. Dude is probably the best part of the film, and he clearly has killed people before since he didn't even fucking hesitate with following through on his threat to toss Matthew off the building. Sent his goons to kill him and likely his friends and they didn't hesitate either. So there has probably been quite a number of murders he and his people have done.

>Nick Kroll the other pig, he was there. No character arcs for him at all, he just needed to be the one to pitch the sci-fi opera to get the ball rolling then to play off the other pig lady. He's fine enough but there isn't much of him.

>Chelsea Peretti the I think Collie, not to great on knowing my dogs. So that was a thing. She disappears pretty much after the first act and then comes back at the end. Would have liked more of her following Matthew around as a means for the wolf guy to keep an eye on things.

That pose is just a foward leaning pose. I've done it loads of times when I want to get better details, you are a little closer visually and to the sound, you are less focused on what is around you and really paying attention.

It's just different ways to express body language and neither Trump nor this Wolf are the first to do it. You'll see it a lot from real people and in fiction because it conveys a certain attitude.

>Ultimately the film is just about doing catchy pop songs and plodding through a pretty generic and inoffensive story that doesn't step outside it's comfort zone to just be enough to keep your attention until the end when it does everything it can to be pretty decent.

It's worth a watch but not much else.

Ash is supposed to be like the daughter Clay and Ruby never had, that's why they were so close. I agree they should've had more screen time to set that in stone though, you wouldn't be wrong in seeing their closeness as romantic especially since they don't really bring up age that much in these movies. We know Meena is the youngest in the 1st movie but graduated high school, so we can guess 17 or 18. Ash is living on her own (after kicking Lance out) and Moon says she's a teenager, we can guess she's either 18 if Meena is 17 or 19 if Meena is 18. Johnny is very similar, we can just put his age to being the same as Ash for convenience sake. Clay is definitely in his early 50s, so if you know the ages it would be crazy to ship them romantically, especially since Clay still loves his dead wife Ruby, but you wouldn't be wrong in interpreting that is what's happening with the scenes we were given.

Attached: 1641882569825.jpg (1075x1307, 376.62K)

Attached: 6c1979fa3d8f4e5661a29732b3b1a475.jpg (1080x1080, 84.82K)

what did he meant with this?

Attached: FJ3SXIrWYAEol62.jpg (511x408, 35.67K)

>shy character remains somewhat shy which is bad
Meena's subplot may be boring as fuck, but come on now.
>This film had her not know what love is, so she couldn't smile right. Dumb and unnecessary. Should have just been about how she doesn't like Eric Andre's character instead
It kinda is, Meena couldn't smile at Eric Andre's character because she's a shy virgin and he's a self-absorbed jerkass himbo who keeps calling her Gina and creeping her out with his oversexed behavior. It was mostly Buster's fault too like everything in these movies, he promised he'll find her a good partner and then the furry turd brought that fucking yak.
>Scarlet Johanson the Porcupine. Her going off to a club just felt like they had to have her somewhere, it didn't really matter
My problem with the scene in the club is that it seemed completely unnecessary, literally no reason for Ash to be there instead of the Moon theater with all her friends. As soon as Moon showed up in the club she ditched that job like a dog at a whistle, I guess the whole point of the scene was the part where she sticks it to the manager for calling her sweetheart and paying her peanuts, but this begs the question why she was working there to begin with.
>[Wolf] dude is probably the best part of the film
He's entertaining with a cool design but too cartoonishly villainous for his own good, he tried to murder the koala a couple of times in plain view of a trainload of people including the famous Bono lion as you yourself point out, locked him in a closet but didn't take his phone, etc., he's fucking retarded. Not a very good villain.
>Chelsea Peretti the I think Collie, not to great on knowing my dogs.
I thought she was an Afghan hound, but then again, me neither.
>She disappears pretty much after the first act and then comes back at the end.
Eh, she has a bunch of scenes here and there. Her role was definitely bigger than Judith the llama's from Sing 1 who's a kinda similar character.

Attached: FKCGbavaQAQy39w.jpg (1127x1205, 91.66K)

They try to put on an expensive stage show by the seat of their pants. Hijinks ensues

Who dat? And can she do that to me

They're probably meant to be Crystal's and Jerry's improbably similar ancestors, either real old paintings or our Crystal commissioned them as a larp or whatever.
It's sorta interesting that Suki is nowhere to be found in these paintings, IIRC, there was one with some random pig cherubs/peasants, one with some different kind of animals surrounding a Crystal-looking wolf, but no Suki lookalike in sight.

Attached: FKDeiaZVkAAVmt1.jpg (1259x1204, 163.19K)

Thoughts on these two?

Attached: FKELCIAVIAUMb9t.jpg (1200x750, 181.43K)

Is this pedophila?

Technically Ash is legal since she was 18 in the 1st movie, but I do not like this ship at all. She's supposed to be his surrogate daughter damnit.

Attached: 1642357498454.png (1918x1036, 2.28M)

Why does this image make me feel so uncomfortable?

Don't mind if i do

>Tittynose! Tittynose! I can't see your tittynose!

Attached: 359DED66-A298-400F-9143-636E618403C6.jpg (2048x1448, 177.83K)

Did the movie ever explain what happened to Seth McFarlene mouse?

He died

probably was a one movie deal thing so yeah they fucking killed him.

Where are you guys getting this "adoption" shit?

Jesus, in your head, rent free...

Seth hasn't written for Family Guy in over a decade.

It's not the lenght, its the girth

Creepy tarsier from first trailer.

Would Moon be a good father?

Good God no!
He literally had 3 characters under the age of 20 breaking into an office building in the second movie. Breaking and entering could have landed them all in prison. Johnny especially tried to leave a life if crime, and Moon had him breaking the law in this movie.

Attached: 1A152D74-4C99-4E9D-9C5D-3C9D18E67B6F.jpg (2048x1536, 215.07K)

>no waifu worship

There is literally, LITERALLY no other reason to talk about this movie.

Attached: 20220126_214848.jpg (757x1003, 445.6K)

Attached: 544969e71e625fd16000c52280f04791.jpg (850x850, 93.5K)

>bulge that big
ha.

One autist

Moon might be Porscha's new dad, but he'll never be her Daddy

>that one video edit where his cock and balls hang
Took me by surprise

Johnny probably fucked this guy in the ass after the show.

buster's best friend just fucking disappeared

He became one with the bear, for a few hours or days I suppose, then he became one with the woods.

Attached: C9GkjGKUAAAdq1o.jpg (1024x867, 187.51K)

He sure did.
Apparently he appeared on some magazine cover, but the picture was so blurry that I couldn't tell for sure if that was him.

Attached: C9dw46DVwAAVWSZ.png (700x816, 236.96K)

baby girl

Attached: FKGX9A0agAEwnlD.jpg (667x1239, 54.8K)

>Klaus Kickenclober
>Kickenclober
>Kick and Clobber

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (630x509, 29.87K)

Que?

Attached: FKDvtw4WUAMge_A.jpg (2048x1558, 199.76K)

well put, and it's pretty obvious the writers/directors played favorites
Johnny/porsha's scenes are so much better than the other ones it's not even funny
like, go ahead, try to describe the stage of the elephant scene by memory

Meena had the strongest arc in the first movie. But she indeed had the weakest one in this movie.

Attached: 010796_1280x720_83569_075.jpg (1280x720, 472.29K)

>self-centered
>married to his job
>stupidly reckless, it's a miracle that he's still alive
>a liar and a sponge
>literally lives in his theater, in the first movie he's hella broke and uses a desk drawer in his office as a bedroom, becomes homeless for a time, in the second one he just chooses to live there
>makes the teens in his care commit various crimes, almost gets them killed and/or arrested on multiple occasions in BOTH movies
>speaking of which, he doesn't learn from his mistakes
>lack of delicacy (he's kinda a dick to Ash about her relationship with Lance just because he can, puts Meena together with some fuckboy jabroni, tries to make Ash into a sparkly pop princess ignoring her taste in music and clothes, etc.)
>he's kind of a retard, really
>if he had a daughter he would probably use her as a dress up doll, put her in the flashiest clothes imaginable and make her look like a whore/dork
>god have mercy on his kids if they don't share his love for musical theater
I don't know user, you tell me.
This is kind of why I support the Porsha adoption theory, she's probably one of the very few people who are crazy and mindbroken enough to put up with this bullshit full time.

Attached: C9YlYwfUIAABNtf.jpg (2048x1314, 328.99K)

And that's why third movie should be about Buster doing something selfless for once.

Agreed.

Attached: D3xSb63XkAAg6nX.jpg (630x405, 31.87K)

Illumination only good movie is Despicable Me.
Everything else is terrible

What would the other Mini-Movie be about since probably the first will be that Christmas AD

Attached: 1642878000300.jpg (1059x333, 132.07K)

>Meena gets into a relationship with elephant Luigi
wtf how

Attached: AlfonsoStanding.png (437x866, 336.13K)

Nips keep talking about this guy in the twitter tag the past few days cause apparently he'll be voiced by some idol pretty boy in the Japanese dub, expect fanart.

Attached: FKHJnS2VcAMK6Jz.jpg (1352x1352, 128.29K)

Gimme the Japanese dub

It's not out yet, I think it's premiering in March.

Attached: FKGRgOOaUAATsUO.jpg (1023x1024, 87.17K)

*mediocre

i mean he had like 2 lines and maybe 5 minutes total screen time. his character was so shallow and underused.

Really? Do you have more information on this?

Who's the cutest puppy in the world?

Attached: FKH-QwtaMAEkQzK.jpg (1236x1067, 106.51K)

It's some idol called Jesse Lewis from Japanese boy band SixTONES, I only just heard about him though.

Attached: Jesse_imitationrain.png (300x300, 69.64K)

i hope someone edited it back into the full movie file and set it free on a public torrent site

mfw > there 0 Suki X Moon fan art but has fan fics

nice to see jap idols still look like actual men and not women like korean ones.

Sauce for the fics?

UNF!

Tumbrl and Wattpad

I just want a short where Porsha has a "Girls Night" with Meena,Rosita,Nooshy,Suki and Ash and for some reason Ms. Crawley joins them.

Is Moon rich now?

>ywn taste Strawberry Pepe Storm Whipped add Extra Topping Ice
Feels bad, man.

Attached: FKHiyaaaMAMqcL8.jpg (2047x1241, 314.18K)

Attached: FKHiyaaaAAUgbU4.jpg (2047x1241, 328.26K)

This guy just keeps snacking on junk food, doesn't he? Is he stress-eating or what?

Attached: FKHiyaYaMAIYHFK.jpg (2047x1241, 325.69K)

The end of strawberry pepe saga.

Attached: FKHiyaYaMAMx0I-.jpg (2047x1241, 296.55K)

>song scenes still aren't up on YouTube
Fucking copyright Jews

Is this a weight gain fetish or something?

this body is a big upgrade.

Source?

I bet she takes long pees.

No, it's a comic about father-daughter shenanigans and the punchline is that they ordered unlikely drinks, which is a reference to the fact that the father keeps munching on sweets and chaaaps in the movie, it's also probably funnier for Asian people because in Asian countries sweets and colorful sugary beverages are strongly stereotyped as childish/feminine, men are expected to like bitter foods (at least that's the case in Japan, the comic is Korean.)

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 32.53K)

Thanks.

Is she right?

Attached: F329F82A-FB1F-4BD9-8A18-6DDFB2E894A4.jpg (613x900, 103.46K)

porsha knew her dad was a psycho. it was a really shitty thing to do but she cute.

He is more like your generic business man with Burns gesture hands.
I wouldn't call it Trump based or shit.
More like those generic Hollywood producers tropes that Trump is part of too just like mostly politicians and actors and Doug Dimmadome

Attached: Doug.jpg (1202x988, 128.84K)

Attached: 1642985386169.png (1919x2632, 3.84M)

>See this image
>Remember we will never see a Darkwing spinoff based off of the back door pilot of Duck Tales
Day is ruined

Attached: 1582688926056.jpg (500x383, 85.25K)

>Koala learned nothing.
Nah, he obviously learned that people will bail him out of the consequences of his actions so he can do what he wants.

Attached: AbsolutelyDisgustingDBS.png (1920x1080, 526.22K)

It also seems Porsha is also being dubbed by a idol, Aina the End specifically
twitter.com/snj_reina_hoku/status/1486072655182954497

Attached: 1465b227ee8d6bae157393a8172e65a1.jpg (850x1133, 197.73K)

I also found this newspaper article detailing everything

Attached: 1465b227ee8d6bae157393a8172e65a1.jpg (2048x1434, 790.58K)

What if Jimmy was a woman?

Perhaps, the Moon theater was already doing well at the beginning of the second movie.
Cool
Then he would also be a literal bitch in addition to the figurative one.

Attached: C8q5zCvUAAEuCBA.png (600x496, 103.41K)

So....the Seth McMouse 100% died

Attached: Mike found dead in Miami.jpg (828x954, 137.49K)

Yup, the mouse is fucking dead.

Attached: EngwKFeUwAAtA69.png (760x810, 101.69K)

No signs of him in the end of Sing 1.
Absolutely zero signs of him in Sing 2.
If there is a third movie and he's not mentioned at all, yeah safe to say he's probably dead.

Why? DT2017 sucked.

Maybe they will be gracious enough to give him a silent cameo in one of the blu-ray mini movies.

Attached: DI9xYTtVAAAgygu.jpg (2048x1385, 444.59K)

The rat is dead.

>>Taren Edgerton the Gorilla, his arc is two fold, he can sing but he's not great at coordination so he goes to a baboon dance teacher who is a task master, best in the business but Johnny can't learn that way. Which is fine, but him finding the right dance teacher like 5 feet away from the dance studio was rushed. He needed a dance teacher more his speed and he finds one right away. Then in two days he goes from terrible to impressive enough to infuriate the dance teacher enough to ruin his life. Numerous crimes and laws were broken all around by everyone in the film, but that's not what this is about.
Johnny plot was, for me at least, the best one because I could tell there was.
Like I got interested in the Nose Monkey teacher being an asshole and Johnny starting a rivalry with him that ended in mutual respect.
That was kino.

Sorry man, but when a character has no toys he is 100% gone for real.
And he has no new toy

What's this about?

Then Illumination couldn't use it as "first gay couple in our movies" since the cat is gay for Jimmy

horror!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYw7I2DaQ8

Attached: a623cd83119263.5d332eb69b5b1.jpg (1400x920, 506.79K)

>the cat is gay for Jimmy
When is this shown in the movie?

Seeing this fanart reminds me how Mike could've been in Sing 2 and become friends with Meena. We saw he was amazed at her singing and was cheering her on before he was taken by the bear mafia, but he never had a chance to officially apologize to her. Meena could've met Mike down on his luck in Vegas with Nancy, she tries to talk to him but his pride doesn't allow someone he knows to see him like that. Meena wants to bring him on the show but everyone says no since he was a jerk, Meena sticks to her beliefs and keeps trying to recruit Mike. She talks to him and tells him she forgives him for how he acted, Mike finally breaks down and has an emotional moment with Meena, they officially become friends and Mike joins the show. Darius quits for some diva reason and Meena asks Moon to let Mike replace him, turning the romantic love theme of Meena's part into a platonic friendship love theme. Mike and Meena can then sing a song about friendship, not sure which, but I'll always imagine them singing 'You got a Friend in Me' from Toy Story.

But for all we know Mike is dead, which sucks because all he needed was a cameo or something to show he's alive. Without it the last scene we saw of him was pretty grim, hard to argue that he and Nancy weren't straight up murdered.

Attached: 1606456704271.png (302x285, 67.7K)

He literally screams "I Love You" to Jimmy Crystal as he's being taken away by the cops, did you even watch the movie?

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (583x853, 780.8K)

This actually looks pretty fun.

>doesn't know who voice him in spanish

YEAH I'M BONO YEAH YEAH YEAH BONO YEAAAAAAH

Attached: Bono-sp.jpg (792x612, 74.66K)

Attached: 5b24f2705f6e90fb5629c87ed13ce56f.jpg (850x1030, 110.97K)

Feel free to watch the movie everyone.

mega.nz/file/0Ypw1KBT#YFIfDo396ddg6bJMYq8MFl9cHCXqdthc9ycpR-iJnEI

Attached: 1642378296925.png (1918x1036, 1.53M)

Kek, I remember South Park Bono too user. It's why I couldn't take Bono lion too seriously, all I could think about was behind that fursona was a literal piece of shit.

Attached: 1600300991816.jpg (229x272, 6.05K)

is the monkey gay

>romantic
Why is this a bad thing

Wait, is Jerry the porky cat fucking dead too?

Attached: FJ0w2ESVEAQjUau.jpg (1000x1000, 102.34K)

>teenager
I always took this as Buster lowballing her age, when in reality she's mid-20s. I guess it was just because I don't generally associate Scarjo's voice with a teenage character. It's really more of a headcanon.

Wasn't this just an exaggerated parody?

Attached: 1fc214862e3e628c324d29a9bbf9f328.jpg (850x900, 137.29K)

Nothing here...

Attached: McDonalds-SING-2-Happy-Meal-2022-Promo-Poster.jpg (1080x1350, 282.76K)

why is he so hot

Nope...

Attached: FJbEXAFXMAg0C6M.jpg (2048x1536, 448.67K)

Not in the full set either...

Attached: mcdonalds europe.jpg (1920x921, 880.42K)

Fug.
Rest in pieces Jerry.

Attached: FJwCyZ7VUAQsXXF.jpg (1000x1000, 103.48K)

Thank you.

It's bad writing, unintended is the key word here.

Attached: FJyYGHwaMAA4Cz8.png (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Imagine him naked.

DILF

Attached: 58504b82bec814f47f4b52b35bcba7e2.jpg (850x734, 74.37K)

Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?

Attached: C9ic9gkVwAE42ki.png (600x554, 235.8K)

I like this, I was disappointed by the scarcity of meaningful interactions between the recurring characters in the sequel, it would also improve Meena's arc a great deal, the icecream boy subplot was completely forgettable.

Attached: DBPhH7jVYAEw55J.jpg (650x500, 40.37K)

The monkey or the ape?
Johnny isn't gay.
That Nose Monkey? Totally.

could have been natural causes, they don't live very long
squeaksandnibbles.com/rat-lifespan/

Walrus guy is such an underrated character. Based for checking Moon on his bullshit in front of everyone.

The cat was more her father than her real father

Lies. Dirty, dirty lies.

Attached: FJj6Q8NVkAAjroW.jpg (1630x1701, 229.41K)

Was he? I don't think the cat cared all that much about Porsha, he's just a massive simp for her dad, he acted annoyed when Crystal ordered him to get her the french toast, it seemed like he was only cheering her on to suck up to Crystal, and didn't look like Porsha was in his mind when Crystal got arrested, but then again, they have like zero one-on-one interactions, so it's impossible to tell for sure. If you mean that he fed her and stuff, then yeah, probably, but that would make him more like an unwilling babysitter than a father.

Attached: FKEGcvkUUAM711j.jpg (1000x1000, 112.65K)

One of the very few pieces of fanart featuring the tittynose monke (he's way in the background but still.)
He also got like zero merch, this guy sure gets no love.

Attached: FKMVoeRVkAEBlNa-1.png (800x600, 502.77K)

It's because everyone knows he was the real villain, and so can't have merch with the real villain

this shit was real
my fucking sides
thedigitalfix.com/sing/2-meena-tori-kelly-tiktok

Attached: 20220128_171105.jpg (1080x1660, 622.68K)

kek can't decide if based or cringe

Attached: 1621175912704.png (145x15, 1.28K)

>insatiable
LOLOL

Is this character supposed to be a reference to the band White Lion?

>>tiktokfags cancels a fictional elephant from the film

Attached: 4f3e5f7bf9b2cd053033350c1126a528.jpg (499x530, 25.66K)

why though.

Zoomers were a mistake.

Is this true?

Attached: 1643041019969.jpg (800x1067, 157.3K)

Maybe.

>i want zootopia sequel

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (259x194, 10.31K)

Jimmy Crystal is obviously divorced.
Totally for his anger issues. He won custody on his daughter because he's more famous and rich.

never seen any Sing movie
but is it better than Rock Dog?

yeah. over analyzing a shallow illumination kids movie like this makes people seem aggressively autistic however. i think everyone hyper critical about this movie is putting in a million times more thought and effort than any of the actual writers.

No, the Koala learned from the first movie. He learned that lying, cheating, and breaking the law is the path towards success and he applies that knowledge in the second movie.

Why would you want a Zootopia sequel after Ralph Breaks Internet

Sorry Johnny but Ash wanted more than 2 inches

Attached: Ash x Clay.jpg (1353x1179, 229.04K)

i don't think she wants a thorny rape instrument either.

That's alright. Johnny has other friends to hang out with.

Attached: 6746ab414067e0a86f0ec8a4609275ad.jpg (1280x720, 81.95K)

I won't read the whole thread, but probably he wasn't listened

You got that right

25 minutes, I bet it would be sooner

Attached: 5a7cf2e4a8476e1efc43e48980353172.jpg (850x1063, 159.51K)

Attached: porsha.png (939x1024, 867.45K)

Movie #3 should be about Buster Moon getting sued to all shit for the stuff he's pulled, and Crystal getting away with trying to kill him by framing it differently/buying his way out. Now with BM in debt, and Crystal out, he has to pay back Mr. Crystal. Because of how successful the shows are going though, Mr. Crystal offers him a chance to put on another show with the proceeds covering his debts + profit. That way we have the perfect chance to see more of him and Jerry together.

Compulsive liar.

Same. She is shown to live her boyfriend’s apartment in the first one. As far as I know, having your own apartment with your boyfriend is a 20s thing. Not a teen thing.

barbed penis does wonders to little rodents

This is also based on Trump

Attached: maxresdefault - 2022-01-28T164024.335.jpg (1280x720, 92.08K)

Yeah, a rat doesn't live too long in a bears stomach

he looks like Brad Pitt

Attached: 1642813396362.webm (1918x1036, 2.91M)

Attached: 1642813194699.webm (1918x1036, 2.96M)

Attached: 1642813129807.webm (1918x1036, 2.89M)

Attached: 1642811917448.webm (1918x1036, 2.11M)

Attached: 1642812112812.webm (1280x720, 532.64K)

Attached: 1642812478531.webm (1918x1036, 2.97M)

imagine that mouth licking your asshole oh my god

Attached: 1642813064007.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

I never noticed that she put her tail to the side to sit

Attached: 1642813458011.webm (560x1036, 517.29K)

Attached: 1642813947786.webm (1918x1036, 2.47M)

>me with my boyfriend and my boyfriend's boyfriend

Attached: 1642819399226.webm (1918x1036, 2.9M)

Attached: 1642814044527.webm (1918x1036, 2.88M)

As if Juno from Beastars wasn't enough.

Attached: 1642724433959.jpg (611x674, 53.67K)

Lions are also smol in penis size.

even smaller than Gorillas?

Attached: 1642385018981.webm (1918x1036, 2.9M)

Attached: 1642391746379.webm (1918x1036, 2.85M)

Attached: 1642416363309.webm (1918x1036, 2.9M)

Cool art. Why is the stool talking?

Too cute and hunky to be Trump.

Ultra Instinct Leo

Young Trump looked liked that, look at Prince of Bel Air

shit lol nope

Porcshafags needs to be gunned down

Attached: 1598414155385.png (1920x1080, 969.79K)

It's not done yet with Johnny's butt.

Attached: 1344899275103.jpg (1024x596, 120.6K)

You got more of her?

Attached: sing_2_by_dante4r.jpg (1280x720, 144.26K)

Why?
She is the only reason this movie will get a r34 page

>Russians

Attached: winslow.jpg (500x336, 27.29K)

It was our dream before Rich Moore was shafted like Mark Dindal

>Cardboard
>Broken in a week
>No Porsha

She's the reason why Sing 2 threads are literal garbage and literal shit

>Zootopia+

At least there's one with her dad and the art style is cute.
You aren't wrong, if not for Porsha nobody here would talk about the movie.

Attached: 20220129_031100.jpg (615x477, 147.23K)

I'm pretty sure that if it wasn't for Porsha people would have fagged the Lynx Nooshy more

Which is nice, Nooshy doesn't have that retarded fluff face

Attached: 1642966025633.jpg (4000x3234, 1.3M)

no wars please

Attached: 1642894725371.jpg (2048x1902, 286.78K)

what do you want to talk about user? the movie is pretty mediocre.

she looks like they designed her as a monkey or something initially but switched her to a lynx for some reason. maybe they changed the design after picking out her voice actor kek.

You say, posting the daddiest fucking lion ever designed.

Ergo this will now be a husbando worship thread, because he can raw me.

No that's clearly a cat

one of the ugliest fucking monkey ass looking cats i've seen. no idea what they were thinking with her.

I think it should be Nooshy seducing the other two.

Have you anons ever heard of teens running away with each other out of 'love'? I remember that trope being pretty common in pop culture. Since Moon said Ash was a 'teenager', aka not 20s yet but close to it like 18 or 19, I just assumed she ran away from home so her and Lance can live together and follow their dreams of being musicians. Not sure how they could afford to live in an apartment in California, but I guess Ash had to do multiple jobs to pay rent since I doubt Lance ever chipped in, he seems the type of artist to not work because it messes with his 'creative process'. We don't see or hear about her family and she clearly has a surrogate father daughter thing going on with Calloway, so until we get definitive ages in like a bio of the characters or something all we have is interpretation of what's given and background details in the movies.

Attached: tumblr_656bbdc7402892dbfb77db11cdd810cb_908a4208_1280.jpg (720x712, 107.37K)

No problem user, hope you enjoy the movie.

Attached: 1642698465056.png (1918x1036, 2.16M)

Agreed, when Sing 2 was announced I was actually excited since me and the family really enjoyed the 1st one. I was hoping for more interactions with the main group since we wouldn't need a whole 1st act to introduce them, allowing for more character moments. Then they said they were adding more characters, I started to worry since too many new characters means less interactions with the old cast. Even with what we got was fine, but characters like Darius and Alphonso are literally worthless to the wider plot.

Instead of Meena's love plot, it could've been a plot of her sticking to her beliefs even if everyone tells her she's wrong, since she believes that Mike is not a bad person and deserves a chance to show that, he was a big part of why their show was good in the 1st movie with his performance after all. Hell she could've confronted Moon about his actions in front of everyone in the theatre crew, if he gets a free pass for literal crimes then Mike definitely deserves a second chance for being a bit of a jerk. Meena is the heart of the group and a friendship plot with Mike, the one who bullied her but showed remorse at the end even cheering her on during her performance before being kidnapped, would've gone a long way in showing that. Maybe we can get a Blu-ray short with Meena and Mike, but I have my doubts.

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I would say give it a chance, it's an all around 6/10 but it has no political or race bs in it like Zootopia or Beastars, which is a breath of fresh air considering most animated movies these days.

If she was really a pick me girl she would've went after Darius, but instead she fell in love with a dorky ice cream vendor her own age.

save this from page 11.

thanks, user.

Maybe she's half-Persian.
Or from Canada.

Attached: Canada_Lynx_(6187103428).jpg (1365x2047, 794.48K)

It's been two weeks. Maybe it's time to move on ?

to our secret board of course

>two weeks
3 days

no. still no R:500/I:150.

He means since the stupid movie debuted you shit for brains.

You mean to trash?

There's threads here that are ten days old. The mods of this board are shit. And most cartoons and comics that this board discusses are shit. Tired of Adventure Time threads because that show is shit. And Steven Universe is shit. And also the spam of South Park, Sonic, and Ducktales threads is annoying.

The spam of Encanto threads is horrible. And I hate the mods for not deleting them. Having to see the ugly characters from Encanto makes it easy to hate this trash board. And don't get me started on the spam of shit threads like Milfs and lesbians and such.

The one you replied to is an Encantofag. Of course he will never see his shills as spam.

The worst Disney spam was the Frozen one. Holy hell. That thing was a shit fest that went on for multiple years.

Forgot to say, but the Encanto spam is indeed annoying.

Yeah the mods are shit.

>Not sure how they could afford to live in an apartment in California,
You kidding?
She has Scarjo's voice, everyone will pay her for a sexline in which she says "you dirty perv" in erotic tone.

Do you guys like Sing

>Do you guys like Sing
Not really, no.

>Do you guys like Sing
Yep for real, yes

>Do you guys like Sing
Maybe for real, perhaps

I didn't even watch it I'm here to fap

Hot

Why is Moon sad?

More annoyed

if I get to draw her more, should I stay on model or make her curvier btw?

Attached: porsha_doodles.jpg (2700x2200, 890.91K)

On model of course.

on model

This soft booba is good, nothing to huge or too flat

>Favorite artist
>worst waifu
Fuck

Attached: FKR8l9DVEAQ4Nyf.jpg (1410x1850, 495.63K)

I like it. Both movies are fun and I think they’re only ruined by Illumination’s reputation. They know what they are and they do a good job at it.

i just wish a lot of their designs weren't so sterile and boring. they need to get more creative but maybe they just don't care. its pretty obvious which characters received more love and effort design wise.

Thinking back on it, wouldn't Buster and his crew just welcome him back with open arms? IIRC, they were still cool with Mike when he appeared out of the blue to sing My Way, even after all the shit he pulled, Buster told him that "all is forgiven" and they were all oohing and aahing at his performance even though logically they should be mad, especially Buster, who's beloved theater got pulverized because of Mike's actions. I remember reading in some interview that Mike was meant to be the kind of charismatic jerk common in show business that people put up with because of his enormous talent, so I guess as long as Mike has his beautiful singing voice, they would probably just take him back. That's why Clay's arc about losing one's voice due to emotional trauma and a daughterfu character helping him to get it back was really more befitting of Mike, cause in Mike's case it could also be a humbling experience that would change him into a better person.

Attached: FJZy7MnVQAAJ_HO.jpg (1082x843, 129.33K)

These two were cute

Attached: FKRcJHNagAA66aZ.jpeg.jpg (1500x1037, 252.64K)

Clothes swap

Attached: FKRHZHIaIAc9Ttw.jpeg.jpg (2047x1241, 119.29K)

I wish I knew what they're saying

Attached: FKMlWNvVkAU8Gbr.png (800x600, 62.98K)

I want to fuck ALL of the female characters of this movie. No exceptions.

Attached: FKR3KZfaMAQ69tP-1.png (800x600, 79K)

Sex 2

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-17-11h57m10s385.png (1918x1036, 1.74M)

Based

Attached: sing_2_more_miss_crawly_by_aliciamartin851_dex579m-fullview.png (610x866, 628.57K)

I'd die just to fuck his wife in heaven

Attached: RoseCalloway.png (343x552, 229.38K)

Attached: 1643085961785.png (625x625, 644.94K)

i wonder if i could fit my whole head inside her vajayjay

blue and white looks good
I think the problem is that it looks like a generic dog looking CGI thing

>Posing Porsha

Attached: 08F3D909-559B-406B-9A4D-4B58EDA6A869.jpg (736x524, 42.9K)

Someone reported these new pictures of Porsha and Suki from twitter.

I don't use twitter on my phone, and I'm banned on PC since like 2014.

>That's stupid?! Hey big guy let me go!
>No, we have to go now, hurry up!

>I don't think the rain will stop anytime soon.
>The weather forecast has never been right.

what does that one guy who's bedroom was filled with pics of Johnny think of Sing 2?
I would like to hear from him

Attached: 500265.jpg (640x480, 52K)

probably liked it since the johnny parts were good. besides them picking a fucking coldplay song for some reason.

I wonder what Johnny thinks of the gorilla room.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 526.74K)

he probably died already

I wanna find out where her ears end and her hair begins.

Is it true that the owner of that infamous gorilla room is a FtM transsexual?

Why you want to know that, Satan?

Attached: Afghan_dog_-_cropped.jpg (397x350, 26.85K)

I don't know it is?
I only know that there were some girls praising Sing for being "cartoony in the right way" but I don't know which is a pooner

Thank you!

Attached: FJAXgBTUYAA4RId.png (700x1500, 166.11K)

hoo boy. delete this immediately.

Gross

fine. unplugging the cable gets annoying after awhile

Attached: FKNYihWVkAEVH8g.jpg (1875x1875, 89.85K)

Attached: FJ-tGOUakAAb55R.jpg (3000x3000, 664.16K)

Attached: FJ2PNvqagAEJtTh.jpg (3000x3000, 694.63K)

SORCE

>tracing

Attached: 1639778753905.jpg (1920x1080, 212.04K)

Love that she thought Johnny was asking her out

Attached: FKSJ4lwXIAEqscV.jpg (1080x1110, 106.65K)

she should say something like "not into guys, sorry"

Attached: FKPVS5NUUAQDBwA.jpg (1000x1000, 152.84K)

Crush her skull to make her move

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1476x1600, 536.23K)

Bitch just look at the post he replied to

is a jar really the right place for a toy like that?

Nintendo must sue.

I'll let you know in a few weeks.

>I wanna find out where her ears end
At the chin level?

Attached: shaved-afghan-hound-S207T6.jpg (1040x1390, 142.42K)

Bro, I can't read these Lilo and Stitch runes. It's all good. Found it on e621.

Attached: 1641780840505.png (424x160, 9.83K)

I doubt Nintendo would sue. Star Fox isn't the cash cow Mario is.

>Suki renamed Zuki in Russian dub
Haha cowards

Problem? They just got turned 2D

Disgusting furry paw fetish you know a furry drew this.

>this guy who made all these random peoples dreams come true while endangering his own life and reputation multiple times is evil
>when its found out that the price money is 100k (something that he didnt knew either due to mrs. Crowleys mistake) the first thing he did was making sure his contestants would get their money fair and square by having a big former star sponsor it
>would have actually gone throu if it wasnt for a criminal mouse letting a bunch of mafioso enter his theater and destroy it completly
>gives no one the fault but himself even thou he could do nothing about that
>will not stop the show in the second movie even under the threat of death
>was ready to give his own life just to make his best friends dreams come true
>everybody agrees that hes a wonderful person even people with more than 50 years experience in show business

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

Attached: 8b0e80cbbbebb41e845a15b75642a791.png (700x467, 45.06K)

he does it for free.

Anyone got a screencap of that thread?

Okay, so I literally just watched it and not any of that shit matters, Moon either committed himself or got his group to commit so many crimes that no one in their right mind would ever host him again, the publicity would not be good on his own theater either. Working with Moon is basically:
>He will lie to you to get what he wants.
>If you find out he will go behind your back to get it anyways and then give tickets away.
>He will also hire thugs and get his friends to beat up your staff if you try to stop him.
This movie was horribly written holy shit, it's not even that Moon uses underhanded tactics, it's that he uses tactics that also implicate everyone in his group in criminal activity. It needed a monty python's holy grail type ending where EVERYONE gets arrested. If Moon WAS a good boss he would do all of the shady shit himself instead of putting everyone in his group in harm's way.

Porsha is a spoiled brat.
>Get in a show you aren't supposed to be in because daddy says you can.
>Fail at acting and get demoted.
>Have a bipolar meltdown and claim that you're being fired despite that being obviously not true and publicly cry causing the media to take notice and embarrass everyone.
>Immediately join the cast again when asked... only possible reason is that you just want to be in a show like the attention whore you are.
>Throw shade at your father when he tries to call you off the show despite you knowing full well this show was done on his dime, FOR FREE, without his permission, and the guy doing it is wrecking his hotel and having goons assault his staff.

...I needed to vent. If you guys just want to fuck the characters I totally get it.

Attached: angrydome.gif (120x113, 56.27K)

its a childrens cartoon stop caring this much
me and the boys are going to keep simpjng for porsha and makign threads about her

I was honestly surprised when the movie had Jimmy do something semi-realistic having his lawyers contact Calloway's lawyers/reps to see if he'd even heard of Moon. Props to an antagonist for not being a complete sucker for once.

>Gorilla as a black man
I remember this from tumblr back when the first movie came out.
I want to see the fresh drama

Tldr

Never!

Speaking of the lawyer stuff, the funny thing is that if at the end they played along with Jimmy praising the show it would've been fine because Jimmy would've had a reason to clam up about everything Moon pulled. Arresting Jimmy was the stupidest thing they could've done since now he has every reason to throw all of that at them in court. Even if Jimmy goes down for attempted murder, Moon and most of his troupe goes down for fraud, assault, etc...

>Porscha fangirling over Clay makes her took sample of his sperm

Attached: 1643060772967.jpg (1231x2048, 405.69K)

Or maybe it's just a big breath of fresh air in a cloud of all the bullshit films that are out this month (save for NWH but opinion may vary) and you're just a bitter fucking ass?

I could ship this

Why though?

>ultra rare Buster appreciation post
Based, but Buster's still a piece of shit.
>this guy who made all these random peoples dreams come true while endangering his own life and reputation multiple times is evil
No one said he's evil, he's just a selfish idiot who's stupid, egoistic, reckless behavior keeps being rewarded because of shitty writing and his friends being way too nice and forgiving and some of them being equally crazy when plot demands it. He endangered people's lives and put them through hell mainly to make his own dreams come true, in Sing 1 he only cared about saving his theater, and in the sequel he and Rosita were the only people who actually wanted to go to Not Vegas.
>when its found out that the price money is 100k (something that he didnt knew either due to mrs. Crowleys mistake) the first thing he did was making sure his contestants would get their money fair and square by having a big former star sponsor it
To save his own ass (aka his dream/theater), also because he's desperate and delusional as his sheep friend points out. He already owed people a ton of money at the beginning of the movie because he was shit at running his theater (it's not just the bank, over the years he borrowed so much from the father of his NEET friend that he correctly associates Buster meeting with his son with mooching now, the asshole also didn't pay his previous crew), also nah, after the typo debacle instead of coming clean like a reasonable person, he first tried to borrow 100k from his friend's dad despite JUST being told that the dad doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, when that didn't work out he was like "meh, it's gonna be alright" and sat there twiddling his thumbs and lying through his teeth for a few days, THEN he found out by accident that he can try to mooch the money off the friend's rich granny instead, yet again using his friend and putting him in an incredibly awkward situation. How any of this makes Buster look good?

Attached: FKDHdvTXwA0ARuB.jpeg.jpg (2048x1792, 326.15K)

I wasn't trying to assault the lore user. I just don't connect Scarlett Johannson's voice with a teenager. It's a me problem.

Please don't bring up teen love. I'm already depressed

He also literally stole a bunch of stuff to wow the friend's nana into giving him the 100k and roped the kids from the competition into helping. This also bit him in the ass when the shit he stole (glass panes and a fuckload of water) and turned into makeshift decorations (what is workplace safety lol) broke because of mafia bears and destroyed his theater and oh yeah, almost fucking killed Nana, Eddie, Ms Crawley, the contestants and an absurd number of fluorescent sapient squids.
>everybody agrees that hes a wonderful person even people with more than 50 years experience in show business
lol nope, even his closest friend who's a good-for-nothing himself thinks Buster's a handful, the friend's dad hates him and thinks he's a sponge, Nana remembered him as her grandson's annoying friend for many years, Ash rightfully disliked him for a good part of the 1st movie because of his jerkass behavior, he also wronged a lot of innocent minor and background characters like Judith the llama or the crew from the beginning of Sing 1, scammed Crystal, tried to break into Clay's house, etc, he had a ton of people dislike him for legitimate reasons and I don't think anybody ever called him a wonderful person, and if they did, they're painfully naive.
>people with more than 50 years experience in show business
Who, Nana?
Nana's a kinda shitty person too, she's clearly a huge narcissist and a massive bitch, she only likes Buster because he reminds her of her youth. She's still not as shitty as Buster though, she encouraged him to follow his dreams, but it's not like she ever told him to go be dumb and do a crime, he did it all out of his own volition and without her knowledge
>gives no one the fault but himself even thou he could do nothing about that
He's totally at fault, he's responsible for 99% of shit that went wrong in Sing movies.
>will not stop the show in the second movie even under the threat of death
Endangering his friends lives, how it's a good thing again?

Attached: D28R43NVAAAX_oe.jpg (900x1200, 67.1K)

I never said he was evil. I said he lied, cheated, and broke the law to succeed. Which he did. You're the one who inferred that was evil, therefor you must secretly think it is. QED

He only stole the water dumbass. The glass came from the theater. I think you and that other Encanto loving motherfucker are just trying to make this film look bad instead of just being constructive

Who is the water dumbass? Is it Aquaman?

You must have very small hands

>He only stole the water dumbass. The glass came from the theater.
He's still a moron who turned his theater into a deathtrap to make it more flashy, a huge-ass makeshift water tank made out of old window panes and filled with living beings sounds anything but safe, and sure enough, that shit cracked and exploded after like a single hit of a baseball bat. He's also indirectly responsible for everything else too: the bear mafia came after Mike because Buster's lies convinced Mike that the prize money is real and attainable so he started spending lavishly, and the reason why the mafia bear hit the stage with the bat was because Buster kept lying through his teeth even in this dire situation that there's 100k inside the chest, no, really, he just forgot the key, so the bear smashed it against the stage to get the money out. It's karma, baby.
>I think you and that other Encanto loving motherfucker are just trying to make this film look bad instead of just being constructive
Because I misremembered a single unimportant detail? Okay lol

Attached: C9Spj1-VYAAmvFA.png (800x598, 209.82K)

Paw >>>>>>>>>>>> feet

Man of culture

I'd fuck the spoiled right outta her

You may be an annoying autistic douchebag but thats a nice picture

Ikr? These two don't get near enough fanart, together and separately.

Attached: C9JlXSgV0AAf30n.png (550x830, 227.46K)

Wait so let me get this straight
You actually like buster moon you just hate how hes portrayed in the movie?

Attached: buster_moon_sketchdump_by_neomi_trix_db4e5f4-fullview.jpg (1024x1203, 235.02K)

I do, the awful personality is a big part of the appeal. It got kinda old though cause in the sequel he keeps committing like the exact same mistakes, that's too monotone for my taste.

Attached: ENIDgIcU0AAsQi4.jpg (2048x1268, 409.31K)

>he

Guess we just have to agree to disagree on that
I dont mind you posting the fanart thou so whenever u go on your rants i would rly enjoy you keep posting them
Have a nice day user
And remember when youre down...theres only one way to go! UP!

A nice day to you too

Attached: FJ3X7sqVIAIFG5z.jpg (442x359, 20.41K)

Rosita and Gunter gave Mike shit when he came back, Rosita angrily asking him while Gunter glares "What are YOU doing back here?" before he confidently says he's only here to 'show them how it's really done'. Moon told him "all is forgiven" but that doesn't mean everyone agrees, especially people he outright insulted like Ash, Rosita and Gunter. Then again they could just forget all that and accept him back no problem, but that would ruin any possible plot or character development.

Attached: Screenshot (20).png (686x816, 665.16K)

As much as I prefer Ash and Johnny, I can't deny that Nooshy and Johnny have a lot of chemistry together. They'll probably be shipped together, unless they make Johnny gay which is still possible.

Attached: Jash Christmas.jpg (1262x686, 145.46K)

>could have been annoying fat pig whose entire personality consists of eating and being a selfish douchebag
>instead we got loveable flamboyant dork theatre kid who works very well with his group together
>no fat or fart jokes either

I was very pleasantly surprised with gunter

Just pray they won't flanderize the cast in (possible?) third movie

I guess thats gonna depend on what new director their gonna choose

Somehow you forgot to mention that the antagonist is a literal crazed murderer who sent HIS goons after Moon's crew first, which happened after he tried to off Moon and locked him up while confirming that killing him was indeed the intention and he'll come back soon to finish the job. Also the part where he's a shitty father.

Attached: FKR0zhFaIAMRMos.jpeg.jpg (2044x2048, 355.28K)

I wonder if he became this bitter over time after his wife left and what he used to be like
I dont buy that he was always like this

Attached: 95781ca5e0c88ef5c9f446b6b313f942.jpg (850x1011, 57.42K)

dog

>Also the part where he's a shitty father.
He's not

(you)

Shitty dads don't spoil their kids

Koreans are mad artists and I love it

Attached: 1643059543114.jpg (1448x2048, 122.34K)

I miss the times when baiters were atleast making some sort of effort to appear genuine

So you can't prove me wrong. Got it.