Genuine question from someone who is not into music whatsoever: What bands am I allowed to like...

Genuine question from someone who is not into music whatsoever: What bands am I allowed to like? I never got into music because I was scared people would bully me for the type of music I might listen to.

Attached: 1649734058551.png (411x412, 295.54K)

>spongenigger
>can’t eben be considered a human
Pottery

Literally why would you give a shit? Are you that autistic you give a shit about something like that? Listen to what you want and fuck what other people think. Stop living your life in fear with that mindset. It will prevent you from experiencing the best parts of life

weezer

Why do you live vicariously through others? Fuck ‘em listen to what you like. This board argues about streaming, iTunes, vinyls, literal every artist imaginable, just like what you fucking like.

I didn't know NPCs actually existed.

here are a few artists that are perennially cool to like: Talking Heads, Prince, Pavement.

avoid these: Weezer, RHCP, anything in the emo or ska or nu metal genres

of course the real answer is: listen to whatever u want. death to the haters

Lol no those aren’t cool to like at all you weirdo

aw shit my b, i meant to say "Drake"

You can get away with listening to anything if you can justify why you listen to it. If you understand why something is worth listening to then it's fine. If someone wants to talk shit ask them why and if they can't give a reason then call them out on being a pleb. But knowing why something is worth listening to requires a decent knowledge of
A) who you are
B) different kinds of music and why they exist mk4rv4

Just say I like how it sounds you weirdo

Has to be a troll.

Doesn't help someone who doesn't like how it sounds understand why you feel differently
Understanding people is cool and makes it easier to form connections with them

Merzbow
The Gerogerigegege
Torturing Nurse
Hanatorash
Masonna
The Rita
Vomir
Fecalove
Fetid Anus

Playing any of these artists will make you the coolest person at the party.

avoid anything with "pop", "progressive", "nu" and "core" in the name

Dude just say you listen to radio shit if you seriously care about music this little. It does not matter; there are a million other areas of consumerist bullshit you can get genuinely into and not have to sweat so hard pretending to be into something that has shit all meaning to you.

it doesnt matter literally just enjoy whatever you like

anyways you should check out limp bizkit

>whatsoever
So you listen to literally nothing, ever? Surely there's SOMETHING you like.
Also what the fuck do you mean "allowed" to like? And who are these people who you suspected would bully you? In fact, what the hell is this post? The further I read it the further it confused me.

Attached: 1652917357562.jpg (220x276, 13.66K)

Start with merzbow

How can you NOT be into any kind of music?
You never listen to music? NEVER?
I call bullshit on this

You will be a noob for some time anyway. Just listen to as much different albums as you can if you want to develop a taste quickly. lol

You can only listen to king gizz

autism or psychopathy will do that to you