ITT post based Kurt Cobain quotes

>"I have absolutely no respect for the English people. They make me sick. I thought I'd never say anything racist in my life, but those people are the most snooty, cocksure, anal people and they have absolutely no regard for other people's emotions. They don't think of other people as humans at all. They're the coldest people I've ever met." - Come As You Are biography

>Yeah, all Isms feed off one another, but at the top of the food chain is still the white, corporate, macho, strong ox male. Not redeemable as far as I’m concerned….I am in absolute and total support of…full scale violently organized, terrorist-fueled revolution….It would be nice to see the gluttons become so commonly hunted down that eventually they will either submit to the opposite of their ways or be scared shitless to ever leave their homes….Arm yourself, find a representative of Gluttony or oppression and blow the motherfuckers head off….And the hairy, sweaty, macho, sexist dickheads will soon drown in a pool of razorblades and semen, stemmed from the uprising of their children. ― Journals pp. 167-170

>"So I saw this picture on the news about three weeks ago. It was in Republican Party headquarters in Pasadena. And it was firebombed, and it was a beautiful picture. It was a picture of Republican Party headquarters in Pasadena, and there was a window. And there was smoke and fire coming out if it. It was really pretty. It should be on a Christmas card. Did you know that I’m gay? Then I got married to a hermaphrodite, but they’re trying to take away my gay rights. I would have been really mad, because I really like to buttfuck! It’s fun. It feels good." - live concert

Attached: 200512014738-kurt-cobain-guitar-restricted.jpg (2000x1351, 585.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool

>BANG

If I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times... Bri'ish "People".

Attached: FOB38SoVsAIa8r_.jpg (675x900, 104.29K)

You just posted cringe Kurt Cobain quotes though
He sounds like some edgy they-them twitterfag

Yes, we all know he was a junkie with shit worldviews already.

>i’m a feminist!

>threatens to rape and kill a female journalist for calling him and his wife junkies (which they were)

>lets his pregnant wife do heroin with his unborn daughter in her stomach

>does heroin around his own daughter and leaves their house in shambles while they pawn Francis off to strangers and other drug addicts to “babysit”

>kills himself and abandons his own daughter because my “stomach problems!” meanwhile he refused to eat or do literally anything remotely beneficial because he secretly loved the attention

>said he raped a down syndrome girl

>actual cuck who let his wife fuck other men and drug dealers

yeah, anyone getting their views from this clown is a retard, music aside.

oh, forgot this one

>in high school apparently told
people he wants to join the 27 club

>plans his own suicide and pretends it’s because he’s a tortured artist, not the ultimate clout chaser/ attention whore whose willing to end his own life just for recognition

Based. Fuck bongs. Don’t care about the reason why.

Sounds based. And it worked. Pretty cool. Better than getting older weaker and toothless like Staley, or being suicidey come lately elderly guy like Soundgarden man

>This isn't going to be another one of your songs about food, is it?

On the phone with "Weird" Al Yankovich when he called Kurt Cobain to get permission to parody Smells Like Teen Spirit.

This actually happened back stage at Saturday Night Live in 1991 when Nirvana made their first appearance on SNL

youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

>"I do not believe in anything. I do not believe in good. I do not believe in evil. I do not believe in anything, except my own confusion."

Staley went out the most respectable way
Cornell got jewed by the medical industry
Cobain was a BPD woman

>respectable way
>junkie with no teeth that could barely function
>dies and becomes a footnote to Cobain’s legacy

u forgot he killed a cat like Sid

“Damn the media. Damn the media.” - Kurt Cobain

Kids need masculine role models and they're turning to rappers because of whiny soicucks like Kurt Cobain. Bring back 80s hard rock and glam metal.

Attached: 1mTLc7.jpg (1400x694, 270.1K)

oh, the ultimate pussy, then he has the audacity to talk about buddhism

Kurt Cobain would have been a school shooter if he wasn’t good looking

maybe in 2022
in the 90s guys like him used to hover around music scenes and make them interesting
scenes dying is why zoomers are either normalfags or incels with no in between

Why would I take seriously someone who constantly poked himself with syringes for recreation? Kurt made good music, but he had total shit for brains.

Dead was funnier