Why does he make everyone hate Eric Clapton nowadays...

Why does he make everyone hate Eric Clapton nowadays? Is it really cuz he said some mean stuff about black people a long time ago? The shit rappers say in their music is 1000x worse.

Attached: ericclapton.jpg (855x1200, 93.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8L82II1lNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares, certainly not boomers
The only people that hate Clapton and try to cancel him are angry white roasties who've never listened to his music before but have to cancel him for being a big mean to scary successful white man

People are angry because he spoke out against vaccines. And if we know one thing is that Americans LOVE their vaccines. Americans would marry vaccines if they could

I just hate how he bitched out from his Cream/Derek & The Dominos sound and deep dove into croony mopey shit singles for radio play.

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands… So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country … I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white

t. Eric Clapton

Shit tone, his solo work is comically bad and most of the good stuff on Derek was played by Duane Allman anyway

Only good music he’s ever made is with Cream

I hate him for being a racist piece of shit, but mostly I hate him because his music is boring trash and he's annoying as shit.

>The shit rappers say in their music is 1000x worse.
Cry about it, cracka

I hate him because he has this reputation of being an all-time great guitar player when in actuality he's a slightly above-average blues scale noodler (and the worst instrumentalist in Cream)

One could forgive Eric Clapton for his drunken rant, since he was drunk, and remoarseful afterwards, and even his black friends in the Blues community forgave him, but posing for pictures with Greg Abbott made me stop listening to him for good

Attached: E_YanHfXMAQPGKW.jpg (1242x1644, 616.4K)

Cokey cola

>nothing like death grips
>boring

You probably are just as racist you nigger

Cringe

vid?

i enjoy a lot of dadrock but his shit is just boring

IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLDDDDD!

Attached: ERIC.png (371x292, 240.81K)

WOGS OUT

Attached: Clapton.png (431x397, 219.99K)

perpetually offended outrage mob demanding it's pound of flesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=8L82II1lNjo

What's the difference between a baby and a bag of heroin?

So you got something to look at when you’re talking to em nyeheheheh

He's the archetypical boomer dadrock artist, he almost feels like a caricature

clapton made his own bed
fuck him
the old music is p gud but fuck him