Give me new Death Grips music

Please Mr. Grips, just a crumb

Attached: https __hypebeast.com_image_2018_02_death-grips-mc-ride-morbid-paintings-000.jpg (960x640, 131.92K)

No way

>please Mr. heckin' based black man, make more god-awful music that my overpowering sense of white guilt will make me think is good

YUH

I hope he doesn’t. Shit sucks

holy based

Attached: 597432FA-5FA8-4FC3-9C5F-DCB07D958D7C.jpg (2000x1333, 429.75K)

fucking this all the way

september 21

My face is fucked up from getting hit in the nose with a door two years ago and it keeps getting worse. I've lost most of the strength in my cheeks and upper lip and I can't even smoke cigarettes anymore because I can't draw. I also can't drink normally, I have to tilt my head back and pour it into my mouth. Also my face looks all droopy now and my upper lip looks really fat. Doctors haven't been able to treat me. It looks like I'll never restore my face to normal at this point, but it's also getting worse by the month, so I have no idea how bad it will be in two years. I can't believe this can happen. I always thought if anything happened to me I could get treated. You never hear about this happening. I'm living in constant distress because of it and I'm also terrified of how bad it will be. I also lost my health insurance a month before it happened and the doctor I have now says I'm fine, as if the fact that I still have a face means nothing's wrong. I feel like such an idiot for ever being unhappy about anything that happened in my life before this. I don't give a fuck about anything that happened to me before two years ago. Having a functional body is the most important thing in life, especially the face and hands. I'm living in existential hell and every day is worse. I wish somebody would kill me.

It’s over bruh

Attached: 06546B13-905D-4A2E-9328-152033FB432B.jpg (688x578, 70.36K)

POSER KILLA POSER KILLA POSER KILLA POSER KILLA

Attached: kbFp7IGNP0oJ5i-u.jpg (480x360, 45.83K)

they got a photo taken of them plausibly recently. zach and stefan both. it's likely the album date thing could be true this time around but idk at this point

Attached: i7zxyzcap0o91.jpg (600x582, 99.98K)

pro tip: don't listen to it then

death grips=fantano=mu=reddit

I mean, they did just release two new tracks like a month or so ago

uh no they didn't wtf?

Those were rereleases

just listen to that stupid getgot song for the thousandth time

>my overpowering sense of white guilt
Death Grips have got to be one of the whitest bands of all time... it's borderline otaku-core.
I've yet to come across a single brutha who knows what the fuck a "Jenny Death" is; I've come across plenty of smelly weebs who swear by them.

Ffs, why toured with Ministry. It doesn't get any cracka-ass fantastic.

Attached: 1625821980012.jpg (566x540, 125.45K)

The average death grips fan

*any more

*they toured