Bush is the Nicolas Cage of Rock

They seem terrible at first, then you realize there’s genius behind the madness. Those “cringe” lyrics are actually intricate stream of consciousness poetry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WPbqYoz9HA

Attached: BF16FC56-FC5B-4BF4-B3A9-B995AF1E7998.jpg (487x509, 36.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfPRX_FSWcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_uUvEvODdec
youtube.com/watch?v=drCVjBs562E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O33FbbArWjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he tried to sound like kurt cobain so hard
youtube.com/watch?v=rfPRX_FSWcQ

so did every 90s band

MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE MONKE
youtube.com/watch?v=_uUvEvODdec

bush was part of that post grunge wave after kurt died and jewish music business people were all we need like 5 more kurts to make up for that and thats how you got like silverchair and bush

Their first album cane out in 1994

>Thinning ice
>14 hairdryers
>I'm swimming to you
>Flame on earth desire

no genius here, just cringe
smartest thing Gavin ever did was steal a line from Bowie on Everything Zen. not that it made the end result any less retarded.

>filtered

Bush sucks. Foo Fighters suck. Silverchair sucks. (Straight Lines from 2007 is nostalgia kino though). Sponge is good.

All correct except Bush

>”I like that sort of Ginsberg-y, stream-of-consciousness approach to words, rather than, say, country songwriting where there are narratives and stories and places and names and descriptions." - Gavin Rossdale (This song was inspired by a line in the poem Howl by Allen Ginsberg: "Machine says I saw the best minds of my generation.")”

>"I've always sung it as a sense of survival and triumph. That sort of maverick spirit and energy and refusal to be compromised." - Gavin Rossdale”

dude it's not James Joyce. it's not even The Mars Volta. it's just stupid. or at best the shittiest ever imitation of Curt Cobain
>Sponge is good.
oh lord fuck no

wtf is going on in this thread?
Maybe early Silverchair had problems, but when they struck their own sound on Neon Ballroom and Diorama, they released some amazing stuff.

GOT A MACHINE HEAD

lol

Attached: medium_2022-09-12-9eedbf20b9.jpg (700x450, 30.37K)

the first wave of Seattle bandwagoneers was actually decent compared to what came later.
I would take Bush and Silverchair over the late '90s post grunge crap any day of the week.

Silverchair were like 15 and won a competition

ITT: Plebs trying too hard to let themselves science

youtube.com/watch?v=drCVjBs562E

>Knowing them well enough to have intricate knowledge of their lyrics
Just say you love them

>some satellites of pain can't always be ignored

Attached: 324234324.jpg (400x387, 27.43K)

Bush, Silverchair, and Veruca Salt were all were much better than Candlebox who actually were from Seattle.

Absolute kino, don’t care.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O33FbbArWjU

Attached: B79785B3-7F36-45C3-8354-8FDAB05491FD.gif (354x286, 53.29K)