Filters you

>filters you

Attached: zappa_1.jpg (1488x1500, 231.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZfc3blj3FA&t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=nojSrotOZZM
youtube.com/watch?v=RfHT-T6R6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=PwCv4p1veAI
youtube.com/watch?v=_3cu8sDa90Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VInuvlshJ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=vAGVQM6IAKk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPJ1ybWo09s
youtube.com/watch?v=duUiebf1PqM
youtube.com/watch?v=N7I6zOE7szY
youtube.com/watch?v=uhe7XCYGY_g
youtu.be/gm2Ix1JudPo
medium.com/the-riff/the-night-frank-zappa-said-to-david-bowie-fuck-you-captain-tom-20b97d0fc4a7#:~:text=Bowie said, “Great, how,talk about it over dinner?”
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the video, you know the one

youtube.com/watch?v=IZfc3blj3FA&t=40s

zappa is so fuckin terrible. and not in a cool Viper or Corey Feldman type of way.

Zappa is a guitar god

youtube.com/watch?v=nojSrotOZZM

youtube.com/watch?v=RfHT-T6R6WY

youtube.com/watch?v=PwCv4p1veAI

youtube.com/watch?v=_3cu8sDa90Y

youtube.com/watch?v=VInuvlshJ4M

youtube.com/watch?v=vAGVQM6IAKk

youtube.com/watch?v=yPJ1ybWo09s

youtube.com/watch?v=duUiebf1PqM

youtube.com/watch?v=N7I6zOE7szY

youtube.com/watch?v=uhe7XCYGY_g

He is terrible, people only listen to this shit music because they are insufferable pretentious assholes just like him who think that listening to unlistenable garbage makes them seem smarter

This is a banger. What album was this on?

Fucking hell this is too accurate

I've never listened to a single Zappa song in my entire life. Should I even bother? He doesn't seem like he'd be worth my time.

youtu.be/gm2Ix1JudPo

peepee poopoo

I have to find it funny that people are complaining that he makes unlistenable music in a thread about how he filters people. It almost writes itself in a way

Listen to Hot Rats. One of his best albums. Or if you just want a few songs check out Willie The Pimp and Son of Mr Green Genes, both from that album.

Here's a story of how David Bowie stole Frank's favorite guitarist he was touring with (note: I shortened it since the original was too long)

>David immediately launched into all this plans for his upcoming tour, the songs we would play, the staging, and so on, and how much he loved my guitar playing! It was so exciting! He said they were taking me to one of his favorite restaurants in Berlin.
>We arrived at the restaurant, went in the front door, and who’s sitting at the very first table but Frank Zappa and the rest of the band! David, trying to be cordial, motioned to me and said, “Quite a guitar player you have here Frank.”
>And Frank said, “Fuck you Captain Tom.” (note: Frank had demoted David from Major Tom to Captain Tom.)
>David persisted, “Oh come on now Frank, surely we can be gentleman about this?”
>Frank said, “Fuck you Captain Tom.”
>By this point I was paralyzed. David said, “So you really have nothing to say?” Frank said, “Fuck you Captain Tom.”
>David and Coco and I got up and went back out the front door. Getting in the limo David said in his wonderfully British way, “I thought that went rather nicely!”

medium.com/the-riff/the-night-frank-zappa-said-to-david-bowie-fuck-you-captain-tom-20b97d0fc4a7#:~:text=Bowie said, “Great, how,talk about it over dinner?”

Attached: 1_-6SLWVYoAEPVach8STJLGw.jpg (828x991, 88.34K)

Always lovely to see Zappa still making people angry 50 years later.

The one the Zappa family sold to Universal

Imagine being pussywhipped by this witch

Attached: 2766_jpg.png (1200x1200, 2.15M)

hot rats and Joe's Garage are his only decent albums
fuck this jewish cunt and his need to subvert for the sake of subversion, cant believe he's seen as a legend

Attached: 1650846313711.jpg (1536x2048, 304.83K)

Attached: Frank Zappa Discography.png (841x800, 313.24K)

I'm zoomer, I like Bobby brown, and watermelon in Easter hay because those are the songs my dad showed me and they're good. any other great songs? I particularly liked easter hay and its meditative feeling.

Why didn't he stick to jazz fusion? This boomer couldn't shut the fuck up and focus on the music.
His satire stuff is just awful, i can not imagine someone listening in the current year.

Is this a girly boy or a boyish girl? Would either way.

Lumpy Gravy. Trust me