Jump in the fire, Motorbreath and Anesthesia are dogshit. Someone had to say it

Jump in the fire, Motorbreath and Anesthesia are dogshit. Someone had to say it.

Attached: Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover[1].jpg (300x300, 29.6K)

Love the first two, don't care about the third

>put in "bass solo, take 1" to appear cool
>it's actually like the 50th take
>it's still a dogshit pretentious track

I don't get how so many people think Cliff was a great bassist, he mostly followed the guitar and didn't even write that much stuff. Very overrated

he died young, that's it

Why is Cliff considered a virtuoso? He’s a solid bassist but people seem to act like he’s bass Jesus when like says, he mainly follows the guitar parts and his lines aren’t even particularly mindblowing.

because metallica sucked after he died

So a chris barnes situation

jumpinda-fiii-YAAAA

>written by Mustaine

>Anesthesia
That's the only mediocre track on that album

Only part of the instrumentals

Anesthesia is sick breh what the fuck are you on about? Dogshit? This is metallicas debut album bitch! Thrash immortal majesty!

CC got exponentially better after barnes left lol
bloodthirst > the bleeding

motorbreath and jump in the fire are better than anything your favorite band ever wrote

>CC got exponentially better after barnes left lol
>bloodthirst > the bleeding
Nah releasing the same album ten times with the most boring vicalist is by no means better than their classic albums

It's one of the rare albums that kills on every track. Metallica never did it again.

you can't possibly think chris barnes is a more dynamic or entertaining vocalist than fisher.

Back in the day he was great, unfortunately he started losing it by the time of the Bleeding. He was also great live as opposed to Fischer(only thing he's got going is the enunciation, but with lyrics like that(which he doesn't even write) who cares?). Bloodthirst is a pretty good album though

he was never great, he was always boring. i'll give you the live performance but barnes's vocals are boring as fuck. if you're not going to have comprehensible vocals, why not just go madcunt mode, something like lord worm?

>he was always boring
Really? We just disagree then. I find him much more interesting than the neckless guy. Doesn't help that the music was also better in the first few albums

As long as you're not shitting on Metal Militia or Whiplash I don't care I guess