EVERY TIME YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES

EVERY TIME YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES

Attached: 4250.jpg (1200x900, 129.37K)

Except without any of the soul

If I see a band before hearing their music, they become ruined to me. I can only appreciate music if it's completely detached from any particular person or group of people.

Everything they're doing has been done better by bands like June of 44, godspeed and a newfound interest in connecticut

LIES LIES

WELL IT HAPPENED YEARS AGO

DOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKE NOTHING’S CHANGED AT ALL

Why is the violinist gripping the middle of the bow, and with a hand position like they've got their paws death locked on the wheel of a car as it enters a fatal skid?

That grip can only lead me to assume that this group would sound awful. Further, saxophone and violin together in a rock band is an absolutely bipolar combination which can only be attributed to "dude memes". Meanwhile, I can see they have a dedicated keyboardist as well, so really the violinist's entire existence is irrelevant on an more practical level - as I guarantee that with a grip like that they will evoke no subtlety out of the instrument which can't be adequately. imitated by a cheap synthesizer. We can safely assume the same goes for the saxophonist, if even just due to the company he keeps. This the actual definition of too many cooks in a kitchen.

sleeping is giving in

>song about jerking off to charli xcx
>"she got billie eilish style"

cringe

>with a hand position like they've got their paws death locked on the wheel of a car as it enters a fatal skid?
She's just nervous okay

Being nervous and playing violin is a fatal combination. They should thank their lucky stars that their entire audience is drugged out hipsters there for the FOMO advertising or someone might notice they never bothered to even open a YouTube video.

>Being nervous and playing violin is a fatal combination
Throw an amphetamine addiction on top of that and you've got BNM from p4k

It's a promotional photo. Calm down.

I'm not part of whatever faggot fandom would understand that guttural jargon. Googling P4K yields Black Midi, who are just in line with what I'm talking about, retarded noise rockers being pushed by geriatric review sites like pitchfork for a last buck, and only gaining ground because the only driving cultural force left is fear of missing out. If you feel the temptation to reply with some sort of reprobate mating call like "filtered" kindly refrain. Atonality is nothing new - and it has about one mode of expression, which composers like Schoenberg already exhausted. If you like this sort of thing you're just a deluded iconoclast without enough exposure to music, both the mechanics and history.

You don't know what atonality is.

That's quite the fresh teenbeat face considering the tone she'd be getting out of that bass rig.

Why does this band have the same guy 3 times

i dont care how she plays, i want her to play with my dick

>She's just pretending to be retarded
>and so am I.

You sound like a faggot.

You make it entirely evident you have nothing to say and are just trying to save ground for your ego. The point of us being on an anonymous sight is that we don't have to deal with that sort of monotony and decelerant to conversation. So defend your opinion or be quiet, the quality of the entire sight will be much improved should we all act accordingly.