Any albums similar in sound/lyricism/overall feeling to pic related...

Any albums similar in sound/lyricism/overall feeling to pic related? I'd love to find more of this so I'd appreciate any recs.

Also, share your general thoughts on the album if you want

Attached: tdagarim.jpg (1280x1280, 239.11K)

why has this been being posted so much this week? newfags?

no clue honestly, this is my first time ever posting it on this board so i couldn't tell ya. maybe an influx of newfags from the all lights fucked thread?

>I'm sad and I don't believe in God yewaaaaaaaaaaahh

Attached: 1642598477506.jpg (292x173, 7.2K)

>I don't believe in God yewaaaaaaaaaaahh
???

The Felix Culpa- Sever Your Roots/Bury the Axe is the only thing i thought that's really come close to it.
mewithoutYou- Brother, Sister kinda fits the bill as well, kinda like a happy version of tdag.
you may like glassjaw's worship and tribute but it's more screaming and less emotionality.

tdag first six songs are 10/10 while the rest fall between 5 and 8. still, compared the science fiction (where every song is an 8/10), the math works out that tdag is better, although i think i prefer sf

YE AH

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS
PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS
I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD

This album was written by a rapist. You want more of that? Try Bob Dylan or Sun Kil Moon.

Brand New is Any Forumscore and the userbase might generally be alike to Jesse. I might be biased because I fucking love BN but alas.

fuck yeah devil and god is easily top 3.

brand new is normiecore and jesse is a rapist lmao why would ANYONE relate to him

>beauty supreme
>yeah you were right about me
>can i get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me?
>and in the choir i saw our sad messiah
>He was bored and tired of my laments, said
>I died for you one time, but
>never again

Zoomers deserve to be publicly shamed and pointed at for being this mentally disabled.

t. rape apologist

>I don't know what the fuck happened nor the crazy girl that abused the situation
>I don't know that Jesse is a troubled man and explicitly said he didn't have right thoughts

all women are whores and you can't rape whores, it's theft not rape.

based satan trips say the truth

Unholy based, check em.

first person on Any Forums i've agreed with in a minute

i second the mewithoutyou rec, 100%