Underrated album?

This album is surprisingly really good. What are Any Forums's thoughts?

Attached: download (31).jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

Coldplay is alright. I wouldn't call it underrated.

The album is just as good as Parachutes

Hail to the Thief

It's a 10 user, no filler at all.

What would you rate it out of 10 then?

It's not underrated. That and Parachutes is what made Coldplay big, and rightly so.
It's everything that came afterwards that was grossly overrated and totally unnecessary.

Picrel is their only great album. They have a few decent ones though

Attached: 9145yafeO2L._AC_SL1500_ (1).jpg (1500x1500, 390.04K)

Among music forums it's underrated, most wouldn't even rate it a 5/10.

I don't put numbers on music. I think it's retarded.

Viva is great but not as great as the first two, OP is right though it's actually an incredible album.

>ITT: user discovers people on the interwebz are wrong
Use forums to discover new music, let your ears do the rating

I get you, so basically it's a shit tier album from the 2000's, thanks brainlet.

>so basically it's a shit tier album from the 2000's
??

Ignore bait posters.

Might sound cringe, but this is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Viva is a lot more varied than their other albums I'd say

Based user.

I still disagree but I can see where your coming from, both really great albums.

Great album, easily one of my favorites from the 2000's.

It totally defined the musical zeitgeist of the time and the singles were totally inescapable on TV or in shops for like a whole 2 years, it was about as far from underrated as it's possible to get. Despite the tabloid criticisms and how shit and full poptimist they've been since ~2010 they used to get compared to U2 for a reason, they were easily the biggest pop-rock band in the world for a time.

Fair enough. I agree rush of blood is a masterpiece of pop songwriting but the varied instrumentation on viva keeps it more interesting to me. Both fantastic albums though yes.