Fuck you Any Forums, the absolute worst board on this entire site

Fuck you Any Forums, the absolute worst board on this entire site.

Attached: b99.png (600x388, 76.3K)

Based

cope

seethe

It's better than Any Forums which somehow turned into the pedo central of the site. How did that even happen?

Considering how much traffic is on Any Forums, it makes sense why its so shit. It's no different than Any Forums. Any Forums on the other hand has barely has any activity outside of KPOP threads yet it's utter dogshit somehow.

I am here now. Quite drunk btw.

Any Forums is a great board, so long as you don't care about serious discussion
Any Forums isn't the worst board on the site, it's just dead. There's no discussion, but also nothing fun

Serious discussion anywhere... where?

I LOVE, NAY IADORE SITPOSTING

I also like music.

It has always been this way, but it's better than the shitty 130 daily posts of anco and death grips we used to have back in 2012

Now that /qa/ is gone I agree.

see the what?

this is better than talking about music?
I'd take a catalog full of anco and death grips over kpop, olivia rodrigo, and politics.
it's not unexpected though, music is dead. No reason for Any Forums to not also be

Any Forums really is quite bad after the first few months. It only takes a little while before you've seen every thread and it just repeats itself. I've actually started to become sour on the site as a whole.

Out of all the boards on this god forsaken site, why was /qa/ removed? You would think the boards that had its members actually commit terrorism/murder would be under slightly more scrutiny no?

Any Forums has always been the only media board where most anons unironically need someone to tell them what to like. whether it's those autistic listening charts or critics. a lil pathetic. if anything it's slightly better now cause at least the critic dickriding has finally died off a bit

Attached: mary-cosby-mary-rhoslc.gif (498x280, 3.7M)

because /qa/ wouldn't stop raiding other boards, and they doxxed mods
they deserved it too, soijak posting should be bannable like ponies are

They still do, only without a home, like a pack of mongoloid mongolians. See: the constant troon spergouts throughout the alfothad threads these past few days.

True.

>soijak posting should be bannable like ponies are
That is one of the few props I give to Any Forums. Frogs and wojaks are never associated to quality posts.