HOW the fuck do people get filtered by this album? The melodies, while somewhat unconventional, are still catchy...

HOW the fuck do people get filtered by this album? The melodies, while somewhat unconventional, are still catchy, and kate's vocals are diverse enough to make the thing more entertaining, it's not only her only album, but one of the few pop albums that I just keep coming back to

Attached: the dreaming.jpg (1500x1492, 507.51K)

why don't you listen to doja cat like a normal person instead of this old boomer shit

I want her milkies pressed against my face.

Attached: C9540D0F-6B13-494E-A0AA-F06DD1A1BFC1.jpg (828x812, 160.63K)

kate's bush lol

I like it much more than anything else she’s done
The Kick Inside is like a little kid album and Hounds of Love is milquetoast Casio ditties
Everything else you couldn’t pay me to listen to again

AHEM...

Hounds of Love > The Sensual World > Never For Ever > The Kick Inside > The Dreaming > Lionheart

The Dreaming > Hounds of Love > Never for Ever > The Kick Inside > Lionheart > The Sensual World > Ariel > The Red Shoes > 50 Words for Snow > Director's Cut

It just sounds really old. Also the best song in it is All The Love, it’s really one of my favorite jazzy piano songs

>It just sounds really old
Not really, but you are right that it doesn't sound like an 80s album. Perhaps that adds to its charm.

>Hounds of Love is milquetoast Casio ditties
bruh

I mean an album sounding like an 80s album is a guarantee that it is trash

I think what he really means is that it sounds really cheap, which is weird for an artist like Kate. The melodies aren't good either. It sounds obnoxious and stupid.

he’s not wrong

How does it sound cheap?

>sounds really old
>it sounds really cheap
i kinda get what you're talking about, are you referring to the synth stuff? i actually think they age the album more than her first three, as much as i like the "oofs" on the first track that damn synth melody going on the in the background sounds dated
the rest of the album still sounds like good old kate tho

>milquetoast
Yeah they’re absolutely wrong
>it just sounds really old
>All the Love is the best song
Garbage opinion. The best songs are Night of the Swallow, Suspended in Gaffa, and Get Out of My House.

If The Dreaming isn’t in your top 3 Kate albums, you need to reevaluate your ability to hear sounds.

An album from a certain time sounds like an album from that time who knew

Hard for me to consider Kate's music as being dated when people like Julia Holter and Spelling sounds like her

It's definitely her most interesting album and I think her best overall, though my personal favourite is Never For Ever

lowbrow, the post.

> Hounds of Love > Lionheart > Never for Ever > The Kick Inside> The Sensual World > The Dreaming / 50 Words for Snow