I want to kill myself, i'm incredibly suicidial and depressed. I'm stuck in a situation I cannot escape...

I want to kill myself, i'm incredibly suicidial and depressed. I'm stuck in a situation I cannot escape. I fantasize about death and i'm afraid of it.

I don't care for commentary, I just want music for these feelings and states of mind. Pics related.

Attached: Help me enjoy the need to die.png (1222x1256, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1fgWl_HLc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvWjI4PrJw
youtube.com/watch?v=bukD0KQDwIY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDNk0liyac
youtube.com/watch?v=InvHEQ5rE_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3322M2ugWp8
youtube.com/watch?v=qhdg_xShe7w
youtube.com/watch?v=69wizMUFKYY
youtu.be/gPF_X1AP38o
youtu.be/zrYKw7M_z-I
youtu.be/wXMKRoA6FtI
youtu.be/O0V0Zdt2d-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xyfoyugCB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OapxMsZHNkw&ab_channel=JamesBlake
youtube.com/watch?v=iy82AmJGJWU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nv11dYMsXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4FRFcE-jsQo
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUDCZ6NePg
youtube.com/watch?v=MMQ1NrkPoKw
youtube.com/watch?v=FehDvM6NCzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1fgWl_HLc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvWjI4PrJw

youtube.com/watch?v=bukD0KQDwIY

Longshot, but whenever I get into the suicidal mood I go for angry, desolate sounding music
youtube.com/watch?v=nkDNk0liyac

Oh man, PBTT's 3rd album is a gut punch.
youtube.com/watch?v=InvHEQ5rE_s

youtube.com/watch?v=3322M2ugWp8

Thank fucking god people are posting music rather than telling me not to kill myself. Thank you anons, I will check this stuff out.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhdg_xShe7w

youtube.com/watch?v=69wizMUFKYY

>I'm stuck in a situation I cannot escape.
I've been debating suicide all day user, been a bad one. I hope your situation isn't as hopeless as mine is. Care to share?

I've been listening to a lot of Cranes, Pale Saints, and a bunch of sad female folk shit
youtu.be/gPF_X1AP38o
youtu.be/zrYKw7M_z-I

youtu.be/wXMKRoA6FtI

I listen to this when I'm feeling like ending it all
youtu.be/O0V0Zdt2d-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=xyfoyugCB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OapxMsZHNkw&ab_channel=JamesBlake
youtube.com/watch?v=iy82AmJGJWU

hang in there man

dont kill yourself :( its gonna be alright dont worry probably now its shitty but it gets better believe me
youtube.com/watch?v=_Nv11dYMsXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4FRFcE-jsQo
youtube.com/watch?v=7vUDCZ6NePg (i know its a classic and probably you have heard it but it isnt bad to remind this great rec)
youtube.com/watch?v=MMQ1NrkPoKw

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY

Attached: image009.jpg (561x825, 213.68K)

Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope it changes soon. Remember those moments that bring you the most joy or peace, those types of moments can happen again. Life is tough, it really is. There are things that make it worth it though. Hold onto those things.

If I was feeling that way though, I'd probably listen to Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead.

Fake Plastic trees is a great one that i've gone to when i've felt this way before, as is How to Disspear Completely

I highly doubt I will kill myself, unless I have a severe psychotic break. I've been losing my sanity but i've also been keeping my mental health in check when I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=FehDvM6NCzw
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

Oasis - Definitely Maybe

listen to the other Duster album, the better one

Attached: R-13803601-1564472535-3305.jpg (600x600, 37.79K)

as someone else who consistently struggles with mental health, i'll say that keeping your physical health in check actually goes a long way. it won't cure all your problems but at least it will improve your day-to-day mood and give you something to work toward. anyways, here's the most nihilistic album i know of.

Attached: sadness-will-prevail.jpg (640x640, 179.03K)

>Asking for a soundtrack while you wallow in self pity

Peak narcissism. Your life isn't a movie.