Wake up, it's 2013

wake up, it's 2013
witch house is the future
some weird swedish kid just made a funny rap song
your friends over on Any Forums are eagerly discussing the latest crystal castles album

Attached: 60872610986806a05c5c48cd40cbbe8d.jpg (770x616, 55.06K)

>Make a post with more than ten words and an informed opinion
Ignored
>One word reply
Three responses

Witch house was already a thing of the past, zoomer

cringe

>witch house
>the future
>2013

Witchhouse and Seapunk had already come and gone at that point, and vaporwave was almost dead.

>bragging about how much time you've spent on this shit hole
I don't think it comes off nearly how you think it does

A...are you suggesting music only exists on Any Forums?

I wasn't aware that those scenes had a following outside of this place

nah in 2013 i was coping with my brothers suicide which he made me watch him jump off a roof getting high ass hell alone listening to too much anco and watching too much tim and eric none of which i do anymore

Of course you didn't, zoomer. You weren't there

2013 is around when the aesthetic of vaporwave/witch house/seapunk/internet meme genre #245235 started catching on with normies. That's usually the death knell for internet scenes

Onkyo kei

Yeah, I figured it was just something that was relegated to being shilled on Any Forums in their creators pastime
You idiots actually gave those idiots money?

You realize there are maybe like 1k people in the entire planet that ce here, right? Any Forums has never been big enough to sustain entire genres on its own.

>he made me watch
Your brother sounds like a self-centered cunt. Focus on all the times he was an actual terrible person, you'll feel better.

Nah I didn't mean to imply it was relegated to Any Forums or even Any Forums, just that 2013 was around the time when you'd see shit like Rihanna's vintage aesthetic SNL performance or normies adopting 90s apparel, which I'd partly chalk up to vaporwave runoff into the mainstream. From around 2009-2011 I remember eccojams and some vektroid releases being played in hipster house parties/raves which is what I assume meant by vaporwave having an offline presence.

I really hate that my life peaked around 2012-2013

cont. because I forgot to mention, obviously Crystal Castles was massive in the underground around this time and they're the most obvious go-to for witch house, so idk how i forgot to include it in my little diatribe here

Vaporwave wasn't even a fucking thing anyone was doing yet you mongoloid faggot

What the fuck are you talking about?

>2013
>witch house is the future
it was an already dead long before that.

Attached: carefulbait.png (224x225, 8.1K)