The way women listen to music is copying their boyfriend's and ex-boyfriends' taste and putting individual songs into...

The way women listen to music is copying their boyfriend's and ex-boyfriends' taste and putting individual songs into playlists.

Attached: 1539219791860.jpg (476x436, 174.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUGKx_kWaVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woman here
that's not true

Your a tranny not a woman

I believe it

Is this true? The only woman I was intimate was an exclusive Taylor Swift fan and tried to get me into The 1975 because I liked "indie" music.
YWNBAW

ok.

A needle in a haystack but they're probably fugly, just like us.

That sounds accurate considering that women can only learn of what's going on around them and can't mentally process things for themselves.

What else would you put into playlists?

I am so grateful that brave incels like OP who have never been in a relationship with a woman are there to let me know how women behave and what they think.

hey, we're here to defeat the feminists and weed out the sick minded trannies, remember?

Chuds are not welcome on Any Forums

Congrats, you've just met women.
It's a wild ride, let me tell you.
youtube.com/watch?v=RUGKx_kWaVk

Never should have let women on the internet

All the females in my family are into music and have their own taste
this is just like something some high school chicks do to try and share shit with their bfs but it doesn't last unless they really like your shit
otherwise pop shit wouldn't dominate so hard

>otherwise pop shit wouldn't dominate so hard
Women can't think for themselves
That's why literal-what Disney showtunes are dominating the pop charts

naw girls just don't use music to self identify at the same rate boys do, and there is almost as much and sometimes more male music topping the charts. it's all just normie shit in general

the point is they don't listen to full albums

>Women can't think for themselves
what are zoomer girls like? even the guys are this retarded now.

Women listen to music more on avg than men in multiple studies now. Also this

>Women are more likely than men to respond to music in a more emotional way.[32] Furthermore, females prefer popular music more than males.[28] In a study of personality and gender in preference for exaggerated bass in music, researchers found that males demonstrated more of a preference for bass music than females. This preference for bass music is also correlated with antisocial and borderline personalities.[39]

>Women are more likely than men to respond to music in a more emotional way.
What a surprise
Women are emotional

Scientists sure are smart

>Furthermore, females prefer popular music more than males

>woman here

Attached: 1629251742499.png (478x515, 449.58K)

i dont know what zoomer women are like
and thats probably a good thing

Easily swayed by mass taste

yeah forget I asked..

kek based.

They're all transsexuals now

Women have all been ground into fish for subway sandwiches and all we have left are the men that turned themselves into women

those damn kikes

I thought OP picrel was a zoomer grl?

Ok chud. Now have sex.

that kind of woman, sure. normal women, not so much. go outside chud

This doesn't work with lesbians OP.

not an argument

Women are like children

Sometimes they need to be reprimanded

There's nothing wrong with this. It's as beneficial for females to fit in with their peers as it is for males to stand out among theirs, and females don't need to signal anything to males with their music taste. Men express things about their personality with their taste whereas women are more likely to just connect with something more emotionally and use it as a mutual point of reference with other women. That's why you can so often tell exactly what kind of music a male likes from his fashion and dialect.

The sexes have unique goals and strategies and assuming the male path as default or correct is largely what ushered second and third wave feminism on in the first place. Giving most feminine traits little to no value while giving masculine too much causes females to start behaving like males. The sexes being different is a good thing since we evolved together to compliment one another as a team.

>The sexes being different is a good thing since we evolved together to compliment one another as a team.
You sound like a faggot

We need to go back to beating women if they get out of line

Why would you listen to an entire album when you can pick out the two good songs and put them in a bucket with all the other good songs