Is this fake

Is this fake

Attached: 9e03af413acd5cfe3fa803a0fe3a9788.jpg (500x500, 41.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ckut.ca/en/content/montreal-sound-ark
delray.ckut.ca:8443/archives/128/20210820.15.00-17.00.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Discord tranny named Nico made it.

i can post the scans of the tape if people really need me to i guess

yes, they edited in parts of the legit leak as "proof" for fools, there is no proof or evidence at all two days later

That would be appreciated.

It's real. It's FUCKING real.

>poster count hasn't changed in 245 posts
>thread's been up all day on a Saturday afternoon/evening
>this is the only thread about this in the entire catalog
>no one on Any Forums fell for it
>mods didn't fall for it
>no sticky
>this is the best hoax you could pull off

Attached: 1603371419779.jpg (1000x678, 97.51K)

a scan isn't proof. NOTHING is proof except for a comment from efrim or constellation. a scan can be easily faked. best thing you could do is post a video of you playing it directly from cassette, so that people see in one continuous shot the cassette pulled out of its case into a deck and playing that way

either this is real or one of the most elaborate gaslighting fakes ever made. A fake 4 years in the making.

It might be hard to believe, but it really is the real thing. The wait is finally over.

it isn't elaborate. i can record experimental music at home and then edit the cactusjack leaks into the recording EASILY this isn't something only a fucking record company expert professional can do or something, it's lo-fi in the first place. for two days the poster has avoided even providing so much as a pic of the tape, why would he offer a scan which is easier to fake than just a photo of the case and tape LOL. Are you that naive bro come on

80% chance it’s legit

efrim here
it's real.

EPIC LOLZ XD
this is legit fake, guys
i used to own the real tape years ago and this one doesn't even sound to the real thing
whoever made it, it's a nice fake though

if you want to make a fake since you can EASILY do it, go for it bud. I would need proof you can make something this quality to turn my opinion on this around. ill wait for the hour long amount of music you will create for us.

ok then, rip your tape :)

my point is that it wouldn't require a professional to make this fake recording, simply a bedroom musician editing in the cactusjack stuff. stop acting like a child, what an absurd response.

you said you could do it easily. go ahead dude. ill wait.

i can see people are skeptical which makes sense lol. i'll have to hit up my friend when he's done with work

get a life retarded frogposter

Attached: Screenshot (2367).png (605x955, 199.7K)

he'll leave when /QA/ comes back

If /qa/ comes back

Yes.

well, it's settled then

thank you efrim

So, and unknown DJ (who happens to manage an archive for indie and underground Montreal artists) from a local radio station broadcast the ending of Side A on August 20, 2021, but it flew under the radar
ckut.ca/en/content/montreal-sound-ark

Any audio autists willing to analyse the spectogram to see if it's the same rip that surfaced this week or it comes from a different source?

Attached: sound-ark[1].jpg (236x365, 16.6K)

>fake news
never happened lol

>POV: you are believing a bigger hoax than the one occurring right now

fake

That was CKUT's own copy; it's not.

Listen to the fucking broadcast, retards. It's on the August 20, 2021 episode, happens around 1:39:00

well at 1:39:58 they play When All Furnaces Exploded which wasn't in the Cassette Jack release with the rest of the tape including the leaked tracks from before.

How do you know that? It's very weird how it just got broadcast a few months before the full tape surfaced

No, i don’t think i will

>they tried to pull off a hoax on one of the most famous pieces of lost media of all time
>and failed this spectacularly

Attached: images-of-penn-jillette.jpg (1000x726, 101.84K)

for those interested go here delray.ckut.ca:8443/archives/128/20210820.15.00-17.00.mp3 and at around 1:39:11 when all the furnaces exploded begins to play. they also played beep, hush and dadmomdaddy at a totally different quality than the leak from yesterday.