“You know, I used to work in San Diego loading gear at a club...

“You know, I used to work in San Diego loading gear at a club. I’d end up being at shows that I wouldn’t have chosen to go to — bands that monopolized late-’80s MTV. The metal bands that — I’m trying to be nice — I despised. ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’ and Mötley Crüe: [expletive] you. I hated it. I hated how it made the fellas look. I hated how it made the women look. It felt so vacuous. I’m circling back to say that one thing that I appreciated was that in Seattle and the alternative crowd, the girls could wear their combat boots and sweaters, and their hair looked like Cat Power’s and not Heather Locklear’s — nothing against her. They weren’t selling themselves short. They could have an opinion and be respected.

Attached: image.jpeg.jpg (2000x1333, 977.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulbzgbfccFU
youtube.com/watch?v=b8a1WEjLqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=BriDq6OLeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=QHfhpGf3cyA&list=OLAK5uy_nK-EQX_V0VGJhh-PHg0JYOC5gT346ApTs&index=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was a little kid, and while I didn't love Crue, I knew instinctually it'd be cool to have girls girls girls and smoke in the boys room. I don't know how I ignored Vedder being such a wimp. my 9 yr old self would laugh at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulbzgbfccFU

What a boring sjw cunt, mate
I've always hated grunge and always will, one old geezer left to fuck off to hell and grunge is over for good

wasbt this the dude that cheated on his wife with their baby sitter.

mick mars is a badass

Nah, das Arnold

Mötley Crüe are unironically a better band than Pearl Jam.

Yes, fuck those grunge cunts, lad
I can smell those dirty heroin hippie fuckers from my screen, it's fucking diabolical how I hate them

I dig grunge alright but Pearl Jam are just clinically boring, fucking Mother Love Bone riffed harder

MLB with dem apple are good, Wood was pretty fun guy. STP are good too

The first 64 bars of Dr Feelgood is awesome. Everything they did before that was shit. Everything they did after that (including the rest of the song is shit)

Attached: vince-neil-nikki-sixx-tommy-lee-1200x900[1].jpg (1200x900, 143.24K)

Yeah STP get a lot of shit unfairly
early Manics also knew how to riff
youtube.com/watch?v=b8a1WEjLqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=BriDq6OLeRY

their self titled 90s album is good and no one can tell me otherwise

>no one can tell me otherwise
I can, dumbass.

Sorry, can't hear you over these MASSIVE tunes youtube.com/watch?v=QHfhpGf3cyA&list=OLAK5uy_nK-EQX_V0VGJhh-PHg0JYOC5gT346ApTs&index=9

Shut up you insufferable cunt

>one thing that I appreciated was that in Seattle and the alternative crowd, the girls could wear their combat boots and sweaters, and their hair looked like Cat Power’s and not Heather Locklear’s — nothing against her.
God that's pathetic

Indeed, mate
Every grunge cunt needs to be decked in the face

no wonder why Pearl Jam was pushing Neil young so much back in the day. they were always the same smarmy cunts he is.

As someone who was into grunge/flannel/big dumpy clothes in the 90s, Eddie Vedder is a fucking retard That whole bullshit meme of an era meant we never got to see girls look sexy. Thankfully I switched over to goth in the mid 90s where girls at the very least TRIED to be sexy and look interesting.

Shut up you inbred Brit bitch