I am sick and tired of you faggots only knowing like 20 bands max...

I am sick and tired of you faggots only knowing like 20 bands max. Anytime I post a band that isn't some mainstream or indie hipster shit I get ignored and my thread archived 30 minutes later. This board is so fucking boring and nothing ever changes

Attached: 1644006711053s.jpg (250x217, 3.97K)

>a band that isn't known by allot of people doesn't get talked about much
And you're surprised by this why?

You faggots are not music fans if you only know 20 bands at most

what band

Killing Joke, Amebix, fuck I don't know, just any fucking band that isn't the Beatles or K pop or Velvet Underground. Fuck you all seriously

the beatles

Shut the fuck up. Death Grips and Swans forever.

well I like the beach boys

I've given up on music and just listen to the Stones or talk radio whenever I want something to listen to

killing joke gets brought up in post-punk threads and amebix gets brought up in punk threads. the threads you made were probably just uninteresting. bait and troll threads work better for interactivity because it uses the same trick media and shitty journalism does: making people mad drives interest more than anything else

literally everyone knows those bands, just no one gives a fuck about them, newfriend.

why don't you talk in my threads about my personal niche albums then, user??? :(

>sóy music

This thread has gotten more replies than any other thread I've started, so you may be onto something

You make low effort shitpost threads then no one will respond, simple as, dingus. Everyone knows those bands.

>çois music

Yeah it doesn't surprise me that you niggers don't care about music.

what the fuck is a "music fan"?
I know more than 20 artists, and I bet most do on this board.
Just because nobody talks about your super special favorite niche bands doesn't mean anything.
you're the hipster here actually.

Weezer mogs your favorite band
Nirvana took that KillingJoke song and made it way better

>Just because nobody talks about your super special favorite niche bands doesn't mean anything.
>you're the hipster here actually.
It's literally just a place to banter about latest X-craze album/band

>I know more than 20 artists, and I bet most do on this board.
No they don't.
>Just because nobody talks about your super special favorite niche bands doesn't mean anything.
They're not niche or special.
>you're the hipster here actually.
No I'm not and never will be.

Wrong they took the Damned song and made it worse

bet there are subreddits for your oh so underground bands if you want to talk about them

Reddit is hipster and gay. All of them are fakes. I'm just tired of you niggers pretending to know everything

I like the bands you mentioned, but I only come here to clown on serious people like you

>clown on
You talk like a nigger

No you don't because you come on here to obsess over celebrities and think you know music but you don't. You probably don't know even half the shit I know.

What's the best Stones record then ponzi

It's Goats Head Soup btw

> >20 bands, patrician
>