DUDE ITS DIRECTIONLESS ATONAL NOODLING THEREFORE ITS GOOD! WHAT YOU THINK ITS TERRIBLE!?!?!...

>DUDE ITS DIRECTIONLESS ATONAL NOODLING THEREFORE ITS GOOD! WHAT YOU THINK ITS TERRIBLE!?!?!? NO YOU JUST DONT GET IT HERE LISTEN TO THIS SONG ABOUT EATING YELLOW SNOW.

My god how can people defend Zappas guitar playing. Its awful just a wall of nothing. Theres nothing to feel, it doesnt invoke any kind of emotion just a jumble of notes in horrible.

Prime example...listen to Steve Vai play these beahtiful chords and harmonics at the 1:40 mark then right after that listen to what it turned into in Zappas mind.

youtu.be/Gh5gCb1th90

Attached: zappa.jpg (674x674, 225.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1eQooBq10k
youtu.be/4-ZUEbcoS94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Zappa too but I also hate how you hate him, which makes me hate him less

He goes beyond guitar, and becomes himself in the process.

You Joe Satriani fanboys would never comprehend

This clown said his favorite tune is Van Halen's Eruption. Why are kids today such fucking idiots?

uuuuuuhhhh maybe if you paid attention you would have heard that frank came up with "these beahtiful chords and harmonics", so these all came from his mind in the first place
IDIOT

yknow i dont get it. im glad ur trying to share your music with me but hey different strokes :)

^

I call bullshit. Listen to what steve plays then listen to the music that comes after. Frank Zappas music is anti melody.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1eQooBq10k

Zappa's great, man. Arguably the first fully mainstream postmodern artist.

wow. thats hilarious. really cute. Humor doesnt belong in music.

i hate zappa too but that wasnt as bad as i expected desu

>Arguably the first fully mainstream postmodern artist.

that would be alice cooper

i mean thats what steve said............

youre delusional if you think thats how zappa played the song for steve vai.

so how do you explain that this song was pretty successful in europe, where they didnt understand english? (for monkey brains: they didnt understand the humour either)

big in europe. that means it was a commercial flop like all of his records. thats fine, but all of his music sucks. its potty humor music posturing as something high brow or extremely difficult to understand.

This cat looks like the losers in System of a down. Is it a coincidence or do people with this phenotype just do shit music?

yea op is pathetic

I knew a guy who met him once and was a big fan but I don't like this type of "music".

youtu.be/4-ZUEbcoS94

OP is right, he sucks

someone post the vocaroo