This new wave of UK post-punk is unironically more trustfund/industry plant-y than a lot of modern pop...

This new wave of UK post-punk is unironically more trustfund/industry plant-y than a lot of modern pop, especially all the ones that put out a record on Dan Carey's label as their first release and are almost instantly one of the most hyped bands around.

>BCNR
have a famous musician's daughter, their completely unknown old band was in talks to work with Brian Eno, their electronic side project signed to Warp Records after barely existing.
>The Murder Capital
The first bit of music they ever put out was a full record produced by literally one of the most famous and acclaimed producer in the world, which was "self-released" on their own label
>Yard Act
After having music out for less than a year and playing only a couple of shows, they're all of a sudden added to every major festival and signed to a major label

The whole scene is a joke, full of kids larping as poor people while being backed by either their parents' money or big industry connection

Attached: bcnr2.jpg (770x1162, 230.19K)

and we better don't start talking about strokes or swans

Why does Any Forums care so much about everything regarding bands and artists except their music

ok but The Place Where He Inserted the Blade is still a great song

they're all coomers with incredibly thin skins and an inferiority complex

none of them ever larped as poor people

bump

Five bucks says I can get the black-haired girl in center to fall in love with me.GG2J8

captcha fail

Why the fuck would anyone who cares about music give money to people who don’t care music, but care about being a celebrity

Who actually gives a shit about twing twang music, let alone in the UK.

poor or not, bcnr, swans, squid or black midi a re trash

Love me some twing twang

What are you talking about? People who want to be celebrities don't make rock in 2022
No one knows who they are outside of indie circles
I like BC,NR but I've yet to hear a good song from the others

one the fall song from their worst albums have more value than the entirety of this wave of music

Chris Ott levels of resentment.
Get over it

The entirety of filth by swans is 10/10

Chris Ott is based

Do you have that opinion because the cool kid at school with a girlfriend likes those bands?

Any Forums hates them because they ain't them.

Caring about an artists background rather than wether or not their music is good is the most low t, soi thing possible

Cope. Bands were getting shit about their backgrounds since the 70s

I dont care though
If it's good it's good, simple as

The Windmill scene is full of spooks. This generation's Laurel Canyon.

They’re not so it’s irrelevant

>Chris Ott is based

Attached: 274514467.jpg (1500x1119, 231.55K)