This sucks bro

this sucks bro

Attached: 1497920599798.jpg (225x225, 4.46K)

wrong

Nah, you do

morrissey is a racist asshole with a bad singing voice

Wrong + Strangeways is better

Get fucking blackout drunk, have sex with a girl you don't even like and pass out 30 minutes from when you are supposed to be at work while you're living paycheck to paycheck unsuccessfully. the woman tells you shes pregnant because she's afraid you won't buy her cheap alcohol anymore when shes 30 and unemployed. the pussy is meh but better than loneliness... or is it? Theres no future, and everyone wants to take it from you anyway. So we keep making horrible decisions in nihilism but each one only damns us more, and confirms our self fulfilling prophecies of doom.

England for the English. Get fucked normie faggot.

bad people can make good art

Good people can make bad art, too.

t. Hitler

k

no. its genius.

I bet you put flowers in your back pocket, too, you fuckin knobend.

*secret of monkey island soundtrack starts*

Attached: 617bZGVPZyL._AC_SL1200_[1].jpg (1148x1200, 90.73K)

POV: you just listen to whatever fagtano tells you to

You eat meat. You’re a bad person. Morrissey doesn’t want his county taken over by Islamic fundamentals, he’s a good person.

Lingua Ignota is the album of the year. You can hear the emotion oozing in every song, from being an attention whore who started with anorexia to finding out what happens when you hook up with known rapists. I give this a 14.7 out of 10. Sinner Get Ready left me wanting to get forceably buttsexed by Daughters.

i like the guitar and musicality but the singing and lyrics are shit-cunt-rubbish

its not his country. His parents were immigrants and he spent most of his life living elsewhere.

His parents were Irish immigrants (probably from before Ireland was UK territory) and he grew up in Manchester. It's not like he came from fucking Somalia or some other Islamofascist nation.

1st generation from immigrants are always the shittiest nationalists. They over compensate to try and fit in then misunderstand the whole notion terribly.

I don't even like the band but the last track has one of the greatest guitar sounds ever achieved in the 80s.

He was fucking born in England and lived in Manchester for most of his life. A Briton doesn't want England over run with groups who are directly adverse to the nations own views? How horrifying. How dare someone refuse Sharia law and the culture of their land being stricken from them. I hope you're as vocal about nationalists from other countries like India or Pakistan. You probably aren't though because realistically you're just an anti-white anti-colonialist marxist faggot who wants white genocide.

Looking again, they came from Northern Ireland. Morrisey's family has been part of the UK since his birth. Perhaps not England persay but they're a UK family through and through. Go fuck yourselves.

why not? islamic fundamentalists would ban eating pigs

They would also destroy your churches, burn down your institutions, rape your women, destroy your culture, kill Christians, remove the national populace, and take over the country with a theocratic dictatorship run through Sharia law directly oppositional to the traditional and culture of the country.

How stupid fucking liberals advocating for an unending influx of refugees don't see this shit hiding in plain sight is beyond me but anyone who advocates for it certainly deserves the disaster that awaits them.

was his art really that bad?

Attached: adolf-hitler-hofbr-uhaus.jpg!Large.jpg (750x503, 74.9K)

im not a christian or white so i dont care bro

>muh sharaia law takin' over the cuntry

fuck off you gullible prick. Tommy Robinson (Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) wants your credit card details.