Where is modern music heading?

Where is modern music heading?

Attached: https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_46c3b71161c1ee79dc4dd9379c5e4b2d.jpg (1200x674, 76.26K)

to the garbage can

I donĀ“t know man, you tell me

Attached: 1615488448751s.jpg (250x166, 6.35K)

musical documentaries

Back to the past.
The 90s and 80s are coming back, The Weeknd is an example.
By 2030 Drake will be an Renaissance opera singer.

IM AN ISLAND BOOOYYYYYYY

Attached: MT-ISLAND-BOYS-COMP-1.jpg (960x640, 106.57K)

Sexy boys.
I wanna sucks those noodles on their heads all day.

nobody who was ever cynical had a big penis

you can't be sure of that

I can I've done studies it's nothing but a micropenis lot
also bald and gay

>Where is modern music heading?
If you are talking about mainstream music, its heading to a kind of music that its easier to do from the point of view of the musician.

Jazz > Rock and Roll/Rock > Punk Rock > Electronic Music >Hip-Hop > Hip-Hop/trap with easier method to sing, you dont even think about how to speak, you just speak like the others are doing it

If it makes you feel better, they crash and burn on a far quicker scale now. Or just get shot outside the store.

Imagine Black Country New Road but sanitized and made poppier to sell to the masses. Think Radiohead to Coldplay/Keane/Travis/all that shite in the 00s

>electronic music
Electronic music requires you not only to be a composer but a sound engineer, mixer, mastering engineer, and a sound designer. It takes way longer on average to create production music as opposed to rock or rap. I'm not saying it's better but you're giving rock too much credit and you're giving punk rock WAYYYYYY too much credit.

I am not talking about all electronic music, just SOME mainstream one.

believe it or not those shitty EDM songs that top the tracks require hundreds of hours of tinkering to make. Just as much as Noisia's neurostep or Koan Sound's super-layered glitch hop.

hey the garden aren't so bad

>Rock and Roll/Rock > Punk Rock > Electronic Music

More like
>Rock and Roll/Rock > Punk Rock > Doom Metal (black sabbath first album) > Electronic Music
its like metal musicians fucked up and went another route

they're still cheaper to make and don't have the logistical requirements of recording a real band.

CUZ IMA ISLANDDD BWOOOIIIII

Attached: IslandBoys.jpg (1600x900, 422.05K)

>where is modern music heading?
same old shit recycled over and over again

Attached: _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_21adf18c-a798-327f-a585-c7c36e072e56[1].jpg (780x520, 74K)

FPBP

the same sampled hi hat loop
thats it, nothing else
that shit be fire!!!!!!!!!!