Makes balding soiboi goatee beer belly metalfag proto-redditors shit and piss their pants in an apoplectic RAGE

>makes balding soiboi goatee beer belly metalfag proto-redditors shit and piss their pants in an apoplectic RAGE
St Anger is a fucking tune and the snare sound is actually based as fuck.

Attached: 256FC359-EEAE-4FF5-B236-A370FBD97ADE.jpg (300x300, 94.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIzny7ZKI74
youtube.com/watch?v=hxtxepECyZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It reminds me a lot of demo tapes/garage recordings. This is a compliment.

IT'S MY FEED YOU CAN'T SEED IT
IT'S MY SNEED
IT'S MY SNEED

Never understood the hate for any of the Metallica albums, it seems like whenever they tried spicing up their sound their fans got mad, they just want the same Master Of Puppets riffs redone 200 times without any difference.

MY LIFESTYLE

It's cool to see that they've started playing it live again despite the hate

youtube.com/watch?v=LIzny7ZKI74

unnamed feeling is a good song

Dress it up however you want, that that album is a complete failure on many levels.

Only Therapy? could pull off that snare

youtube.com/watch?v=hxtxepECyZo

They really tried to be System Of A Down of sorts. Didn't work at all, but I'll take it over safe "return to le roots" garbo the fans supposedly wanted they started releasing later.

>gives us one of the most kino rock docs ever
yeah i'm thinking BASED as fuck

Attached: 20150806_195151_7549_752631.jpg (1630x2215, 817.47K)

They could never catch up to Megadeth, who were much faster and more technical, but just rested on their laurels after the black album.

Sad, really.

its funny how even the fans in the youtube comment sections have to give them credit for simply playing the song correctly. you alway see "wow lars sounded great actually doing the double bass drums in this one" or "kurt nailed the solos in this version"

i just dont understand how you cant play the songs correctly after like 40 years

this is one of funniest movies ever made

agreed, glad someone else recognizes that its great. the snare kicks ass and is better than most of metallicas other albums. i personally prefer lulu though, what do yall think of lulu?

Attached: download.jpg (1000x1000, 55.81K)

>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword b
okay buddy calm down now

BASADO

The View is unironically a BANGER.
>b-but he fricking said he was the tablerino haha!! stoopid song!!!
B A N G E R.

Lars once said he hates playing the heavy bit in 'One' because it feels like too much of a workout

They did a lot for us tables

Based
Like having strong opinions on whether Die Hard is a Christmas movie or not, hating St. Anger is deeply Reddit.

INVISIBLE KID
NEVER SEE WHAT HE DID
GOT STUCK WHERE HE HID
FALLEN THROUGH THE GRID

ALL WITHIN MY HANDS
SQUEEZE IT, SUCK IT DOWN
ALL WITHIN MY HANDS
HOLD IT DEAR, HOLD IT SUFFOCATE
CUM IS CONTROL
YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T SWALLOW

beginning and especially the end are really good