Is it possible that there is a good album in here by removing/rearranging songs? It just seems so bloated

Is it possible that there is a good album in here by removing/rearranging songs? It just seems so bloated.

Attached: load.jpg (2838x1400, 763.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah maybe if they rearranged some megadeth songs into the track list it would be good

1 Ain't My Bitch
2 Until It Sleeps
3 King Nothing
4 Bleeding Me
5 Outlaw Torn
6 Fuel
7 The Memory Remains
8 Devil's Dance
9 Unforgiven II

Still ass. Metallica past Black Album is really a bunch of bored millionaires fucking around for no reason.

Wrong

1. Fuel
2. Memory remains
3. Until it sleeps
4. Unforgiven II
5. Fixxer
6. Ain't my bitch
7. King nothing
8. Slither
8. Bleeding me
9. The outlaw torn

Boom, that turns an album into an instant classic

there are two good albums there, you just have to listen to them without being a snob metalhead

These albums filtered metalfags so hard

>aint my bitch
>until it sleeps
>king nothing
>hero of the day
>mama said
>the memory remains
>the unforgiven ii
>where the wild things are or the house that jack built i guess
and one of the long jammy songs maybe, i think theyre overrated though
there, a solid 6.5/10 album

theyre not terrible albums, just really generic 90s alternative rock with overly long repetitive songs.

>5. Fixxer
>8. Bleeding me
>9. The outlaw torn
all these on a single 9 song album would be a massive slog to sit through

This is one of the best Metallica songs ever, stay mad Thrashfags

youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo

fpbp

get rid of ronni, cure and 2x4 from load. replace mama said with low man's lyric. fit in memory remains and unforgiven II. i like load mostly but can't remember anything else that stands out from reload without looking it up. maybe feul for a radio single.

Yeah, almost every song on those albums could benefit greatly from being 2 times shorter

Where the wild things are is underrated

What a weird time period for Metallica.

these

My main issue is that a lot of songs, specially from Reload, are over produced, if such thing exist. Like, almost all of them sound like ass live because they depend too much on studio arrangements. However, there are lots of good riffs an good songs in general, the bass in the songs Jason co-wrote sounds very different from the usual Metallica basslines.

Bleeding Me
Outlaw Torn
Thorn Within
Unforgiven II
Where Wild Things Are
Fixxxer
+
No Leaf Clover

I think these songs would've made a better received album, probably on par with the black album. I'm still undecided with Fuel, the song itself is fantastic, but the gimme fuel part is soo cheesy.

They should have never recorded these albums under the Metallica name.

>the songs Jason co-wrote
Jason has one songwriting credit across both albums what the fuck are you talking about

You're right, could've sworn Thorn Within had a Newsted credit. It's been a while since I looked at the album booklet.

The fact of the matter is you can't really put these into one album. There are tracks that take up the same slot - most noticeably Fixxxer and Outlaw Torn. Having both on one disc, even if you were to split them into sides (which most bands had stopped doing by the late 80s as vinyl fell out of favor) is overkill. The better part of 20 minutes taken up by just 2 songs.

What you REALLY want is for there to have been less of an overlap between the two albums, perhaps 3 years between them rather than 1. Some of the lacking tracks deleted and replaced with better ones. The albums to be a bit more sonically different.

i appreciate if you wouldn't post this album, its very painful for me

thats only a problem if youre putting all the long songs onto the album. you dont have to do that, theyre not even that good.