Metal as a whole is inherently transsexual and pagan. It's dudes with long hair...

Metal as a whole is inherently transsexual and pagan. It's dudes with long hair, sometimes wearing leather fetish clothing, worshipping long haired hero-divas who show off how high their voice can go and/or how tough and masculine they can sound - often in the same song. Is this non-binary aesthetics? Sometimes tight clothing and style is present, other times not. The height of metal's popularity and cultural vitality coincided with the most transsexual expressions the genre has seen, in the 80's. This was more popular and inspiring because it was more true to what it was - a transsexual music genre and a pseudo-religion, with musicians as demigods. Metal fashion, in it's truest form, involves a non-binary approach to gender expression. The difference between metal transsexuality and other forms of transsexuality is that metalheads don't make a big deal out of it or consider themselves minorities because of their self-expression which falls outside of the normalfag understanding of sex and gender.

The protestantoid heterosexuality and more importantly "heterosexuality signalling" that have been going on since the 90's when hair became "uncool", have killed it as a full-package aesthetic movement and reduced it to a music genre. All these basedboys with buzzcuts and beards are desperately trying to not seem gay or transsexual. They like metal. How do you think they wish to dress? Doesn't everyone want to be Bruce Dickinson in the 80's? I know I do. He had long hair and a hime cut, and he was fit and wore tight clothing, and was beloved by many, who were and are legitimately stoked on his music and his voice, with which he both shows off his high range and recreates literature in musical form. This is an example of the feminine/masculine "contradiction" at the heart of metal. Really, part of what metal does is show it up as a non-contradiction in truth. The convergence of masculinity and femininity in a man can be beautiful.

Attached: FF5GsWOXEAA-5Oj.jpg (600x900, 61.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RyhpBmLyCXo
youtu.be/dqn8wdRglzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>long hair
>Leather clothes
Nah, you're talking about diapershit
Real metal is about real topics, about the streets, homie

Attached: fred-durst-blonde-hair-makeover-shutterstock-embed3.jpg (620x876, 91.75K)

Yes, but metal at it's realest also involves things like long hair and leather. Durst may have been an emotionally honest artist who expressed himself in a way worthy of being considered to have manifested an aspect of the ideal of true metal, but his fashion is directly copied from hip-hop and black American fashion, which has an aesthetic that is in many ways completely different from metal in what it says and what it's spirit is.

Attached: ai.jpg (1839x2054, 976.97K)

I love trannys

metal and hardcore punk = high test individuals with insane moshes. Anything else = low test

Sauce

moshing is beta cringe, raving is for high t chads

Attached: technoviking.gif (150x175, 3.56M)

Nu-metal isn't real metal, especially bands like biscuit.
Go try and post about them on /metal/ and see how it goes, boy.

Damn, you're a wise man, never thought about bizkit like that
But what about hatebreed and sugar ray? They encapsulated the aryan spirit

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

Yes, you do.
Moshing is sadomasochistic, but in a non-sexual* way, homoerotic, and sometimes autistic rage, and sometimes transcendence. Transsexuality of the metal variety is often quite high test. Some kinds of metal and hardcore are low-test though! Like DSBM and skramz. These genres are where low testosterone transsexualoids gather to cry on each other's laps.

* That being said, moshing has an appeal which is nearly sexual in intensity and nature. Like sex, it is a dangerous form of wild physical contact and "letting go" with other people, and the acceptance or one's authentic desire to mosh despite it's sadomasochistic nature is a good feeling similar to the feeling of one's sexual desires or coom sauce being accepted.

Idk ask /r/ or Any Forums or image search or something, I probably just found it on Any Forums.

>This weak ass bait thread

Forgot image. I think it illustrates a similarity between moshing and sexuals.

Attached: mosh pit ahegao.jpg (500x500, 67.87K)

>They encapsulated the aryan spirit
You're using words you don't understand.

Attached: rishi_somras-300x211.jpg (300x211, 19.54K)

I love Hatebreed when I have listened to them. Inspiring lyrics. They are showing a different kind of beauty. They are also more hardcore punk in spirit than most metal bands. I would consider Hatebreed to be a metalcore band. Metal spirit is less concerned with the worldly, the present, and the normal than hardcore. Punk rebellion often seems """"tryhard"""" and disingenuous to me because it is done for the sake of caring about the norms too much, and wanting to piss people off. Metal rebelliousness seems more honest because it is the result of the desire for beauty. Sometimes punks desire ugliness. Pic related is perhaps a more "metalcore" expression of a person who desires androgyny and beauty. I don't listen to Sugar Ray but I think I liked one of their songs
I don't know about sugar ray. The Aryan spirit and the metal spirit are not necessarily the same thing. Metal is very male for example. There are feminine aspects of the Aryan spirit, such as the gentle qualities of Aryan women. The femininity or transsexuality expressed by men in metal is anything but gentle. It is femininity seen from the standpoint of males, combined with aspects of masculinity.

Attached: 1643976399407.jpg (720x884, 80.59K)

>metal is trans
Fuck off, niggerfaggot. Metal is masculine as fuck. Listen to some Lil Uzi or Young Thug, this genre is not for you.

Attached: 1637185979393.jpg (1080x665, 166.84K)

>rhcp shirt
ahahaahaha

AGP transsexuals are spiritually masculine and transsexualism is an expression of their will to power that they can not repress. Autogynephilic male-to-female transsexualism is masculine in a very metal way. Metal has long had these kinds of expressions. It is not just a sexual thing but an aesthetic thing though.
Hip-hop transsexualism is more homosexual and feminine in nature, because the black race is feminine. When a male of a musically gifted warrior race such as German or Japanese presents femininity it is more often for the sake of beauty and will to power that to attract men. Attracting men is not even part of the thought process for metalheads growing their hair out and being interested in fashion and perhaps a little bit of more overt androgyny - though androgynous male metal fashion has largely died out. The ones who were attracted to it seem to be becoming femboys or one kind or another now that that is an identity people conceive of. I'm not sure if this will be good or bad for the genre. The eternal metal femboy brings the fire and force and beauty and unabashedness the genre thrives on. The genre is stagnant and given to idiotic random bullshit that doesn't mean anything partially because metalfags these days are repressing their desire to be beautiful, probably because they think metal aesthetics are beautiful, and they do not want to have to answer questions of gender and sexuality.

Attached: dir21epfsbn71.jpg (1206x2208, 220.14K)

It is a metal look regardless.

Attached: nlvu58j17w261.jpg (662x2195, 150.18K)

The nature of something like this is probably not much different from the nature of what androgynous or crossdressing hair metal and visual kei metal bands were doing, when they were truly inspired to do it.

Attached: yfiaxxy58j751.jpg (540x960, 132.31K)

I would actually say that visual kei bands have reached the current apex of the dormant aesthetic potential of the intersection of the appeal of metal and transsexual expression - which does not necessarily entail considering oneself to be transsexual.
youtu.be/RyhpBmLyCXo

Attached: aicle.jpg (400x266, 36.45K)

The fact that metal is most feminine, and has the most costumery and theatrics, usually involving transsexual expression, in JAPAN, bolsters my claims. Japanese people are naturally highly disciplined warriors. Japan is pagan. Japan is metal. Japan is racially aware. Japan does not have a "homophobic" culture. Metal from a people and land with these characteristics is very artful and feminine and involves the most transsexual expression.
youtu.be/dqn8wdRglzA

Attached: hizaki.jpg (467x700, 307.53K)