This album is legit so fucking amazing unironically, I've listened to Helena so many times since 2004...

This album is legit so fucking amazing unironically, I've listened to Helena so many times since 2004. This album is so fucking good. If yuo're not a little bitch who is turned off by the fact it was fangirled by so many teen girls and shit. God damn this album is amazing. Give it a listen

Attached: This album is fucking amazing.jpg (466x466, 48.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR6h4XGx3zA
youtube.com/watch?v=dw9mYde6_ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

except "I'm Not Okay" but that's their faggot song for normies anyways

Based. I adore everything they've put out up until Danger Days.

Attached: gee.jpg (843x936, 123.72K)

yeah danger days is gay, Gerard way even said himself that he saw Black parade as the artistic conclusion to the band, and not that it was pure sell out but danger days felt unnatural.

also im 100% straight but damn this dude is hot

Attached: im straight.jpg (1198x1474, 120.93K)

Goddamn it why do I like it so much. Any Forums lied to me. I bet I would have liked it even more if I was still in middle school instead of listening to gay arctic monkeys and bland dad rock.

My fondest memory of helena was around right when it came out. I was born in 96 but always on the internet from a young age cause my cousin showed me.

I was 8 or 9 and had a habbo hotel GF from the UK, i went on vacation for a week so didn't have internet and couldnt talk to her and I remember listening to helena on repeat in carrbibean and it's just such a great song. The music video ruins it though and ruins the vibe.

Also I think "Helena" is the song I've listened to consistently/ somewhat consistently for the longest amount of time in my life. I think its a banger. Other than the gay sax shit and cheezy stuff solos, and the obvious meme. This meme really captures the essence of the song AMAZINGLY its fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=bR6h4XGx3zA

this cover is also the best one i found in a rshort time of looking

youtube.com/watch?v=dw9mYde6_ig

Because mu is a bunch of hipster faggots, back when i was in high cshool mu shilled the hell out of in the airplane over the sea and that shit sucks so hard

>back when i was in high cshool mu shilled the hell out of in the airplane over the sea and that shit sucks so hard
You got psyopped.

psyopped by what? I never liked that faggot music. It sucks. Only reason people liked it is cause they thought they were supposed to cause it was elite

>Habbo hotel gf

i had one, but as soon as my membership ran out she dumped me

fucking habbo hotel gold diggers man

>memory unlocked

Pretty hot for a naturally fat person. He was literally starving himself during this era to meet image expectations. Look at and photo of him before or after the band, he's much huskier but also a lot healthier looking

Attached: Gary-Way-Hart-Fisher-Sally-1024x768-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 85.97K)

I can feel this nigga pain

That song is like the third best track on the album. What kind of dick are you smoking?

zzz nope.
I havent put much thought into it, but ghost of you is better to the end is better jetset is better cemetary drive is better

yeah the naturally fat thing is overrated, he just doesnt understand how to eat properly cause of boomer nutrition shit like eating pie at granny's houes

There is something just uninspired about Danger Days no? It's like going from Origin of Symmetry and Absolution to Drones, I can think of Geralt as the vampire and the social reject, but the teenage rebel thing they got going on seemed so weak

jesus christ you niggas born yesterday? Yeah it's a good album, it already had its critical retrospective 7 years ago at this point though