When was the last "Merriweather moment" for this board...

When was the last "Merriweather moment" for this board? Big iconic albums that get heaps of praise and we get like 10 threads a day on.

I think the last one was either TPaB or maybe Kids See Ghosts? Any in the last 2 years? I've been sort of out of the loop.

Attached: 91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 553.49K)

Donda.

MBDTF, The Money Store, To Be Kind. TPaB was annoying as all fucks, but still big obviously. Kids See Ghosts was a non event.

Folklore

Didn't touch it and it was obvious people wanted another 'Dark Twisted Fantasy's moment
Also, I can't take Kanye seriously after he legitimately led a "Fuck Taylor Swift" chant at one of his shows

Goblin felt like the last album that this board was truly hyped about and posting nonstop. I remember all the threads with the album cover and people claiming the album was uploading. Nothing since has really come close to it. This board in general has really died down since 2011. MPP and MBDTF were also shitstorms but they were before.

Money Store too

You'd think more people would be gakked on ALF finally leaking, as I've considered that a holy grail since I found out about it.
All we need now is the early Neutral Milk Hotel tapes and I'm good.

Also TMS.

Blackstar had its moment too.

Jenny Death and Art Angels came close, but there hasn't really been another MPP moment

It will never happen again. Nowadays Any Forums is a contrarian shithole like all the other boards.

When Little Dark Age came out the whole board was just yellow for a couple days. Didn't like the album at all, but it was cool to see.

Attached: fjvft7bp95f01.jpg (1644x2808, 952.99K)

Attached: daughters.jpg (600x600, 50.61K)

Time Skiffs

This

>Wipers Is This Real
Based album choice

Sunbather and Terminal Redux

none of the shit you fags sperg out to is worth the hype, plenty of better music to listen to. stop trying to be part of a moment.

0__o

*tries anyway*

Money Store as well

Its that british record that came out yesterday. I dont even care about it but thats the closest thing ive seen in a while.

Kanye's records were hyped, and that MGMT Little Dark Age was too