>best overall solo career
>best solo album
>best solo song
Let’s go
For me it’s
>Macca
>Band On The Run
>Photograph by Ringoat

Attached: 5FA156C7-9F1B-41FE-846E-11EB8445A2DB.jpg (980x653, 107.6K)

>Photograph by Ringoat
thats a lennon song though

George Harrison
Living In The Material World
Dark Horse

>paul
>atmp
>maybe I'm amazed

paul
paul
paul

>George Harrison
>Ram
>Let Me Roll It

I have to say it, George Harrison is an overrated hack and his fans today are contrarian little hipsters. No, he was not the best Beatle, and the whole narrative that John and Paul was holding him down is complete bullshit. He didn't have any proper good songs until 1968 at least and even then he was really weird and defensive about them. On top of being shy and unconfrontational, he was also deeply bitter and jealous, not a good combo.
Dude really stopped playing guitar and only wrote indian songs for the fucking sitar for 2 years, that the rest accepted in good grace but when macca asked him to play certain parts in his arrangement he lost his shit.

He deeply restened Paul for decades over this petty bullshit despite being the """spiritual""" beatle

>he was also deeply bitter and jealous, not a good combo.
Jealous of what? He was well respected by his peers and was playing and working with other extremely talented musicians.
>He deeply restened Paul for decades over this petty bullshit despite being the """spiritual""" beatle
Paul's a scumbag.

all bad

Lennon in quality, McCartney in quantity due to not being murdered
>best solo album
Plastic Ono Band
>best song
Wildlife by Wings

>Paul's a scumbag.
?

>Best solo career
Paul
>Best solo album
Ringo Starr-Sentimental Journey
>Best solo song
Working Class Hero

oops i meant harrison

yeah he was a huge faggot, Yoko saw right through him. She was based, get's no credit. All Things Must Pass is an awful album

John Lennon, although Paul is excellent too
>best solo album
Plastic Ono Band by John Lennon
>best solo song
Temporary Secretary by Paul McCartney

i'd say all beatles albums are pretty awful and you're a faggot if you listen to them

Yeah. Commercially successful though, I won't deny that.

wow that definitely hurt my feelings. i'm going to think twice next time i consider listening to a beatles album. regaining your respect is very important to me

>HE'S TELLING ME WHAT TO PLAY OH MY GOD I'M GOING INSAAAAAAANEEE

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9.13K)

>Paul
>Ram
>Let me roll it
Though he did make a lot of shitty music as well. But Lennon imo fell off after Imagine and George blew his entire load with ATMP.

Who are you quoting?

George Harrison

Attached: innersleeve2.jpg (3598x3612, 3.16M)

Attached: 1643282106983.jpg (1169x1256, 262.47K)

Attached: wewlad.jpg (525x490, 58.67K)