Literally Nothing Special

Fucking Zoomers

Attached: DBE7EF19-2BF1-43CC-86DD-B3A2259597EA.jpg (600x600, 91.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/u/inxydotorg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
mega.nz/folder/LpxgCYZJ#9hfRy2PYtHhekhirKSv7VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cum in my mouth

it's just kids who want some rock music to call their own and lend it a sense of importance.

zoomzooms, none of the rock music that has been released for 20 odd years has mattered at all.

it's fine to enjoy your advertising music, just don't let conde nast trick you into into thinking it's culturally relevant.

Imagine being so desperate for attention and not off your reddit addiction you have to put on a tripfag so people know your shitty posts were yours

reddit.com/u/inxydotorg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I post in scat threads you fucking zoomer

And the All Lights Fucked drop is a literal nothing

It's 5/10

fo shizzle

Go back plebbitnigger

Tripfaggot is spot on for once
The debut had better ideas (nothing original though) and this sophomore release is just aesthetic over writing and zoomers eat it like cake

>you have to put on a tripfag so people know your shitty posts were yours
>put on a tripfag
good bait

I actually made it through this one

I’ll watch more scatvids there like a fuck is given

>aesthetic over writing
How do you separate aesthetic from being a component of the songwriting?

>not knowing inxy
A staple

they neutered their songs (watered them down) for accessibility and hid it behind a wanky clean chamber rock artsy production so that the zoomers wouldn't notice

Combine it with the publicity stunts, blatant shilling, and clear copying of Slints story to force a classic

You still haven't answered my question

Attached: ghh.jpg (250x202, 23.81K)

You don't seperate aesthetic from the songwriting but it's clear they're leaning heavily on their aesthetic to carry the foundational elements of their song like harmony/melody

ultimately it sounds pretty but there's no substance

>it's clear they're leaning heavily on their aesthetic to carry the foundational elements of their song like harmony/melody
I don't see how that would be inherently bad. Pic related does that and is one of the best albums of the 2000s. I don't even agree that the album lacks carefully developed harmonies or melodies, it's just slow and not particularly dense most of the time. There's some really interesting rhythmic contrasts on the album as well, particularly on Good Will Hunting. Not prog rock levels of time changes or polyrhythm by any means, but there's some slick use of time on this album that's easy to miss and doesn't feel esoteric or selfishly virtuosic.

Attached: Yankee_Hotel_Foxtrot_(Front_Cover).png (300x300, 75.19K)

Listened twice and I don't get the hype

black midi and SQUID are so much better

You're right, seems I missed the point of post-chamber-rock

Cover doesn't have the potential to become a classic

Say what you Will (hah) about him, but he knew what he was doing when he put this record together.
This has neither the immediacy nor the intimacy that is needed t hold the test of time. I give it a year before people forget its existence and ten before Isaac is quietly working in some shop in Camden.

Attached: 2365f6ed.jpg (600x600, 57.02K)

mega.nz/folder/LpxgCYZJ#9hfRy2PYtHhekhirKSv7VQ

bm ally pally bootleg, get it in yer earholes

kek