7/10 bands that are 10/10 to you

7/10 bands that are 10/10 to you

Attached: 7c5caecec5f556f6416ac0db26a2ffcb.jpg (1013x2063, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTpLvsYYHw
youtube.com/watch?v=jOFxt6y1xGA&ab_channel=yurksemesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too hit or miss for me to call them an objective 10 but goddamn I love ween so fucking much

Attached: ween.jpg (472x500, 40.74K)

inb4 0/10,
I think people are too harsh on them because lots of their singles are too cheesy and for some reason Mr. Brightside is still popular, but I always liked their style and Brandon's a nice guy and genuinely cares about his music

Attached: Sam's Town.jpg (600x600, 139.44K)

Genuinely never heard a Killers song other than Mr. Brightside, if you had one song to convince me they were good what would you pick?

this
even their songs that are technically shit hold a place in my heart

I fully get why some people would hate animal collective. I dont think "Purple Bottle" would make sense to fresh 2022 ears. But god damn they make some amazing stuff.

Attached: 13_panda-animal_560x375.jpg (560x375, 56.41K)

Not op, but this is imo their best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZTpLvsYYHw

ima robot
very interesting atmosphere on most of their stuff, catchy instrumentals, and alex ebert has a cool voice with decent enough range
it's just that the lyrics are often odd or bad and 80% of their discography is demos
haven't heard another band that remotely captures the same feel

Ween is definitely one of the more “soulful” rock bands from the 90s. Despite coming off as a joke sometimes, they were free from pretense and didn’t restrict themselves to any particular genre

Flaming Lips.
I even love Oczy Mlody and some of their stuff with Miley Cyrus

Dokken

Attached: 1644043708396.jpg (1200x627, 203.44K)

Ignoring their last 4 albums, Gentle Giant is at least a 9/10 band

hell yeah wanna be frens?
im normal btw

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 10.54.48 PM.png (884x646, 737.18K)

Nah their early stuff is 9/10 but their stuff even in the later 70s gets way more generic. Still love it but can't claim it's too interesting.

Hell yeah blue murder rules too, and Cinderella somewhat although they needed more heavy songs

listen to the newest, it's pure springsteen worship and one of the best albums that came out last year or whenever it wasNRDR

This one's my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=jOFxt6y1xGA&ab_channel=yurksemesh

night songs the song was surprisingly heavy although not fast. Also the key changes in the solo on dont know what cha got is epic. Too bad the guitarist drank too much :( also tom's vocal chords ouch'-y :(

they'd rate much higher if they'd actually finish writing their songs.
if they had the disipline of a 1970's band, they'd be huge

Idk, kind of a trash song. mix is ass. drums are weak and forgettable.

pic related
I get dropping off after frances, even I don't much care for the last 2 releases but I still fucking love the first 4 albums

Attached: francesthemute.png (318x313, 146.89K)

I think they peaked with Day & Age. Sam's Town is pretty much a Springsteen rip off, but I still think it's a great album.