Have you ever went to a concert by yourself? I really want to see this band but none of my friends listen to them...

Have you ever went to a concert by yourself? I really want to see this band but none of my friends listen to them, would it be weird if i go by myself?

Attached: slipknot pepe.jpg (225x204, 14.65K)

I went to a Julia holter concert got wasted and she signed my copy of 'in the same room'

looking back the whole thing was completely cringe

Saw a few shows by myself and I ended up enjoying it much more than going with friends. It's much easier to push just yourself to the front or a good viewpoint. You don't have to wait for them for anything like going to the bathroom or getting drinks, or worry about losing them and then looking through the crowd to find them. Just get hammered and dance like you're alone and I promise you'll have fun.

nobody is there to look at you, user.......except for me

the trick is to get drunk

hope you guys don't get invaded

Attached: E5BBB4E2-8A11-48A6-BD32-82BECFE80D51.jpg (1170x587, 135.35K)

I go to shows alone all the time. I definitely prefer going with friends, but sometimes everyone's busy and I decide last minute to go see some music. It's still fun. It's the waiting around before the band starts that usually feels awkward.
>the trick is to get drunk
but this usually helps

reminder to pregame/pre-drink/prink before going inside, then get wasted

never fails

yeah, it's no big deal. even when you go with people you usually get separated in the crowd so what's the difference
this is danger music

Just go.
All the best concerts experiences I had were on my own.
Nobody to care about except yourself
Easier to go through the crowd and get a great spot

Have fun op

i just came back from mexico, went to a show there by myself. a best night of my life. i bought 6 tix to see molchat doma in LA in may, but will probably go alone and sell the rest

yo la tengo
sat outside begging for a ticket
it was truly disappointing
will never forgive them

opposite was feeling up this girl at a yura yura teikoku show
she loved it
pretty sure

Enjoy prison

what is statute of limitations bro?

ih, how long ago was this?

Often. I'm only going to the show for the music and the performance anyway, so the social aspect doesn't matter at all. Also, most of my friends aren't into music like me.

I have quite a few times. It's never weird and always worth it. But going with friends is much more fun I must confess

i went to plenty of concerts alone in college, it was super chill, the key is to smoke weed before during and after

actually this , no one cares, they're all watching the show too

i dont think its weird. i saw lil ugly mane by myself. had a blast.

not sure I've ever gone to a concert with anyone else, except when I was friends with the artist or band.

i want to do my thing which is dig the performance, and I don't need help with that.

Attached: alain delon.jpg (225x225, 6.88K)

I saw Big Thief and Pinegrove by myself. Crowd was awful, great show though