How come America never had an answer for him?

How come America never had an answer for him?

Attached: EVSvrtfXQAEECDv.jpg (785x960, 76.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKsgckliB84&ab_channel=PaulMcCartney-Topic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ahem

Attached: Mikelove.jpg (1200x900, 120.63K)

it was brian wilson, you can cope all you want but it's the truth
also i won't read your seething reply, cope!

CHECKMATE

Attached: fd.jpg (225x225, 6.67K)

it was obviously Brian Wilson, i don't know why you are acting like it isn't. Pet Sounds and The Smile Sessions are better than anything The Beatles ever did.

mccartney could have written god only knows but brian wilson couldn't have written unce albert/admiral halsey

Even Macca himself would say it's Brian Wilson

Stevie Wonder, and he was better

youtube.com/watch?v=nKsgckliB84&ab_channel=PaulMcCartney-Topic

>WE BELIEVE THAT WE CAN'T BE WRONG

How was this panned upon initial release?

The Beatles are like league of legends. If you don't like them you have a weird hate boner for them and are very vocal about it.

They're also like LoL in the sense if you don't like them, it's plainly obvious how irredeemably shit and plodding they are musically.

saying Brian Wilson is the answer to Macca is like saying some basketball player that was elite for a couple years before getting injured is the answer to Jordan.

So the most lame and dumbest thing to exist only liked by literal mouth breathers?

Everyone wanted to suck Lennon's dick and thought shitting on Paul would help.

>saying Brian Wilson is the answer to Macca is like saying some basketball player that was elite for a couple years before getting injured is the answer to Jordan.
Grant Hill fans were like that though.

music changed drastically in just 1 whole year. People unironically moved on from granny music

Fortunately for Macca granny shit came back in later on and now his stuff has aged better than John’s

One of the great joys in my life is that The Beatles are timeless and universally recognized and forever cemented as the greatest band in the history of popular music. There's literally NOTHING you fags can do about it except sneethe and cope. Meanwhile Brian Wilson is a one album wonder and nobody gives a shit about him except contrarian incels. God fucking damn that feels good. Keep coping

Dylan mogged him into oblivion

brian wilson isn't the answer to paul, he's the question. the american answer to p-mac is Billy Joel

no, Dylan mogged John into oblivion. John’s solo stuff basically proves that he was just a Dylan larper all along dragged to experimentation and refinement of sound by Paul.
Working Class Hero is the most transparent Dylan wannabe don’t of all time

Also Dylan didn't hate working class people like Lennon did.

I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER

I don't see how

The American Macca is MJ.