ALFOTHAD

now that it’s been presumably leaked:
what now?
thoughts?
feelings?
real or elaborate hoax?

Attached: 2811627B-3ADB-4E82-A624-FF18F47E45EE.jpg (646x636, 115.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1489760718991810561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont care about the fake or real shit. i just think its a good noise rock album.

Their best

someone creating this as a hoax, with seemingly no attempt to cash in, seems incredibly unlikely to me
like, even that would be an act of extreme fan devotion

Wait really? How?

it sounds exactly how you'd expect a digitized 30-year old lo-fi noise rock cassette to sound, and its pretty good noise rock too
I'm pleased

i don't get it

what score will he give it?

Attached: 209[2].jpg (209x204, 7.38K)

fuck off discord tranny REEEEE
just kidding. i agree with you.

Friendly reminder: this is a raid on Any Forums by discord trannys to push this hoax to 'own' Any Forums and show how 'stupid and gullible' we are and get 'revenge' on Any Forums for telling them they aren't women. It started at 8:37 am EST # #. So far we've found out it was recorded by a discord tranny named Nico to shill his music on Any Forums and get as much attention as possible without being limited to the Bandcamp/Soundcloud shill threads

This 'leak' is fake, don't fall for it and sage the thread until proof is posted (which it won't be) of its authenticity.

Attached: 1635034784005.png (791x613, 13.37K)

nice trips

Attached: schizo meltdown.jpg (680x513, 43.48K)

Attached: 1640395239271.png (600x784, 312.73K)

>with seemingly no attempt to cash in

Attached: 1644005262790.png (768x67, 13.4K)

if it's a hoax, it's a very elaborate one. it's also a pretty good record, regardless of authenticity.

twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/1489760718991810561

Attached: firefox_cS00cavB0o.png (590x260, 14.83K)

I know when I wanna make fat stacks I pull a massive attention whoring scheme to get interviewed by p4k bugmen of all people

There were some really nice moments on the A-side. B-side was weaker but still a decent listen. Most of it is garbage noise filler but it doesn't really hamper how good it is in the more musical moments.

>someone asks him a question about why he would leak his own work as godspeed
>he responds with this
>take it out of context and act like he propose the idea in the first place
fucking weak sauce

How did the guy get it?

Album is fucking amazing. They should have been a Lo-Fi Indie Noise band instead of whatever the fuck they did

Pretty interesting, not amazing but there are intriguing moments. There are few moments that sound like a dead ringer for Godspeed, though Efrim has said as much in the past. However their attitude and overall dystopian vibe is still totally there. It sounds like cycling through radio stations in a post-apocalyptic war zone.

Based and good album
Glad the discord spergsquad couldnt make a dime off of it

This is a raid on Any Forums by discord trannys to push this hoax to 'own' Any Forums and show how 'stupid and gullible' we are and get 'revenge' on Any Forums for telling them they aren't women. It started at 8:37 am EST # #. So far we've found out it was recorded by a discord tranny named Nico to shill his music on Any Forums and get as much attention as possible without being limited to the Bandcamp/Soundcloud shill threads

This 'leak' is fake, don't fall for it and sage the thread until proof is posted (which it won't be) of its authenticity.

Pathetic that he still browses here yet pretends to hate us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the cunnyposter.