Basketball Shoes

Now that the dust has settled, it's now time to discuss what the best version of Basketball Shoes is
>Live at YES 02/10/19
youtube.com/watch?v=7l2G86KmFXE
>Live at Queen Elizabeth Hall 2021
youtube.com/watch?v=oqZ8W3RJxtM
>Ants From Up Here studio version
youtube.com/watch?v=uOnjuIb1TWY

Attached: Ants-From-Up-There-1643984215-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 166.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/moeY_ZGWD5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd

The singer's voice sounds like every other tepid unoriginal cunt frontman his age
The music is a constipated shambles, the drums pathetically timorous
Everything about this band is stultifying dogshit

That's not an answer

Each are all super close. The YES version is super raw and has the amazing double ending, the QEH version feels like it’s own perfect storm, and the recorded version fits seamlessly at the end of the album lyric-wise. QEH wins it for me though, with the other two close behind. Still a SOTD decade contender

art school shit and idiots falling for waifuism

ok bozo

Just admit that you got insanely filtered.

yea this. music for 18 year olds who Are Into Music and watch criterion movies, cause they know its Like, Really Good. im too old for this, i already went through this in my life. enjoy the show kids

the one thats on mute

I love the spazzing out on threads not even directed towards you.
That's the best part of this new album

because theres been 500 threads about it shilling it and the band and people are sick of this shit

BCNR thread posted all day
shills
AnCo threads posted all day
ignored
GYBE threads posted all day
ignored
????

Oh good let's have more kpop general threads to fill the catalog instead

obvsly teh best:

youtu.be/moeY_ZGWD5o

>1 kpop general
>50 bcnr threads
try again retard

Attached: sdfaew.png (1879x580, 576.83K)

Two of those are real bands with a legacy and career.

The other one is a group of art school faggots that labels and publications are shilling because theyve needed a new group of indie darlings ever since arcade fire shit the bed

the album version fucking sucks
I’m devastated

>NOOO STOP LISTENING TO TRUST FUND KIDDIE ROCK, YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO TRUST FUND KIDDIE RAP LIKE ME INSTEAD!!!

Yep. The singer absolutely ruins every single song. It's like a kid trying to make his voice super deep to sound cool or something. This band has absolutely no redeemable qualities and I'm fucking sick of seeing this trash on here every day. It's actually unbelievable how bad this music is. None of their songs are good at all.

Nobody wants that fucking garbage either you idiot it's not like if I don't like this faggot band that means I want kpop threads. I don't want either.

just because you used the words correctly does not mean you wrote well

Stop being contrarian