Shinedown is releasing a chud album and reddit trannies are FREAKING the fuck out

shinedown is releasing a chud album and reddit trannies are FREAKING the fuck out
ITT we discuss based shinedown, my favorite song of theirs is ‘Second Chance’ aka the one everyone knows

Attached: 1135F216-820C-4680-9BF9-0EE0E20A6924.jpg (960x1415, 516.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhQ__WZiNh3V4HtPv0-kGgB78NVWdfiXK
youtube.com/watch?v=IPyjT85JMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=37F-Scf0Z3A
youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhQ__WZiNh3V4HtPv0-kGgB78NVWdfiXK

essential listen

>reddit trannies are FREAKING the fuck out
2bh I see more trannies on Any Forums than other areas of the internet lately because they know most of the perverts here fap to them in a hatefuck sort of way.

Nah it's just the tranny discord raids.Also the trannies who never left the board in the first place.

i thoguht discord trannies were a meme but i have been in more than one discord where the entire mod team is trans. once politics get brought up it's pointless to stay they just ignore you if you don't agree with them.

They are both a meme and a reality.
Some are fucking cancer, often legit autism.
Some are just a tease.

any quick rundown about the message shinedown is bringing?

go back

>vaccine bad
thats probably it thats all it takes for retards to lose there mind anymore

There is no Planet Z

Also all of Shinedown's albums are chud albums, they are the kind of band that plays USO shows unironically

That's kinda based. I had a friend who listened to them religiously for a while, this is the only song that stuck out for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPyjT85JMrw

Shinedown is Beato Approved

Attached: dickdown.jpg (320x180, 17.65K)

so does Joan Jett and Stevie nicks. are they chuds too? what kind of cartoon world do you live in? stop arguing with nothing but Any Forums. they don't represent anything. wtf is even wrong with you.

For me, it's Cry For Help.
youtube.com/watch?v=37F-Scf0Z3A

Attached: 1643420587457.jpg (206x245, 5.97K)

this is the song a chud puts on full volume in his truck when he's cut off by a liberal in a Honda

youtube.com/watch?v=WGt-8adyabk

based

>A bajillion artists go woke sjw
>Omg based!!!! Artists are entitled to their political opinions too!!!
>Shinedown releases one semi-chudcore album
>NOOOOOOO NOO NO POLITICS IN MY MUSIC!!!!!!! ITS RUINED SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN

Guess I'm a fan now!
Boys we gotta make it go platinum

I don’t care about politics on either side but it’s really funny how much of a rules for you but not me thing happens but they probably don’t care either and would just say something stupid like chud it called out as if it means anything or something

kek