Is 1000x more attractive than Taylor Swift

Is 1000x more attractive than Taylor Swift.

Attached: E5A2CFD8-4024-4113-8E1C-385A659C8EDB.jpg (474x538, 42.2K)

And she actually writes her songs, even though I'm not a Paramore fan.

It's not a competition, but Hayley could win my heart any day.

literally hand sculpted for BBC

I've grown to like them... just like I realized MCR was decent.

Teenage me listened to boomer rock and wouldn't even give 2000s rock bands a chance. Now I'm an adult and I miss emo/scene girls so much it's unreal.

would like to see her on blackedraw

i'm not a huge fan either but surely everyone recognizes misery business for being a pretty big hit. and i'm sure a good portion of people find hailey williams to be pretty cute

they're both about equal but also both are way better than emma watson (overrated)

And she's from Tennessee and her cousins went to my school.

Paramore is a legit great band. They look kinda cringey on the outside but the actual songs themselves are just like any other good band, and they're good musicians. It's not even like MCR where the songs are overly theatrical. They just have a girl singer.

not saying much

She likes white chads

I'm on team Ellie tbqh lads

Attached: MV5BODc1ODcxNTEtYWYyYS00ZWUwLTk5MWMtMmNjNGRjOWViZjk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjIyMw@@._V1_.jpg (907x1200, 330.22K)

So you would genuinely rate Taylor Swift between a 0 and 0.001 out of 10? I hate Taylor but she's easily higher than 1/10. She is easily higher than 6/10

Always thought Taylor looked awkward and like she is not that chill. Basically a chick that has a collection of pony figures and only has basic taste in all departments

>here's your chad, bro

Attached: After-Loki-Tom-Hiddleston-to-star-in-a-political-thriller-by-Netflix-called-White-Stork.jpg (620x450, 50.26K)

You're just trolling, mate. Both Taylor and Hayley are almost equally attractive.
Agree. Paramore are great. All their albums are well made.

Attached: honoree-taylor-swift-and-recording-artists-hayley-williams-of-the-picture-id107227054.jpg (484x612, 44.85K)

whos that he looks so familiar

damn, she'd rather fuck him than any black guy lol

love hayley!!
'
great girl

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 224.02K)

Taylor always looked two-faced

What do you mean by that?

Attached: 5edf063adc92650656405d1ae6f8b57c--beautiful-lips-we-heart-it.jpg (540x810, 61.27K)

funny enough Hayley Williams actually did marry a white man named Chad. he is the most average looking guy you've ever seen

Taylor is always perfect.

Ok, she made a mistake and she regretted that. Now she moved on.

Attached: hayley williams - over yet (1).webm (1008x1080, 2.54M)

that's a man