Any Forums is dead

Pay your respects

Attached: E244099B-A40B-4E21-9FD2-1107748492DC.jpg (238x250, 18.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94zTrkr5_xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anco saved Any Forums

I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT FALL ASLEEP AND NEVER WAKE IT'S JUST A TRAINWRECK BURNING... NOTHING LEFT WHIPPING IT ITS OWN LUNGS YOUR NEVER LISTENING ITS ALL KPOP SCREAMING JUST LET GO AND SEE ITS FALLEN AND CANT GET UP IT'S COUGHING UP BLOOD

we are dead

Attached: 4074634720a9e210030e2b1f7fd9edd8.jpg (374x466, 23.81K)

To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!

your the one who killed it

Attached: 121.png (300x100, 13.92K)

Yup, &...

death to the frog and wojak

>random music related thread
>autistic Any Forumstard comes in and posts Any Forumstard copypasta over and over
>many such cases
Hmm OP I wonder why?!

polticis aren't even most the problem with this crappy board.... keep crying retard

Then what is?

Too too many Kpop threads. Two is cute, more than that & I have to take circumvent with tumultuous barrages of shitposting.

youtu.be/94zTrkr5_xY

get lost no one was talking to you
for one its retards like two... yah the kpop styff needs to be kept to one thread or maybe they should make the new virtual youtuber board allowed to have kpop on it as well... just make it an japanese/korean media board honestyl...

You seem drunk. Have you heard of our lord Jesus?

YOIR THE ONES WHO DRUNK OKAYY......

It does feel Any Forums wasnt as shit 6 - 7 years ago. Maybe its just nostalgia.

this, kpop isn't Any Forums the same way galaxy invader isn't cinema

>but not the constant Any Forumstard b8 posts

Attached: D12B89D2-0671-42B1-BB18-F44A0DCF175E.gif (220x267, 420.95K)

What are you talking about? I was here for two weeks and all i can say - mu is awesome
Thanks to you guys I know listen to doja cat and Morrissey

Attached: DeadlyWaryAngwantibo-mobile.jpg (640x368, 24.87K)

you mean the one out of hundred posts that you can easily hide.? get lost only retards like you care about those the dumb 100 kpop threads are 100 times more annoying

your the other half the reason this board is dead stop existing...
>I was here for two weeks
and it shows
fucking cringe retard

>Uh oh he’s triggered now!
Thx for the (you) and the bump on this wasteland of a board. Thx to your posts people left here, so that is sad and you should probably feel kinda bad about that

ESL