/gybe/ - All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling

"All Troons Dilated on the Discord Mod Seething"
>minimal rundown
>ALFOTHAD has supposedly been leaked.
>"official" GY!BE discord jannies are seething beyond belief
>currently invites to the server have been disabled
>they're slamming anyone who speaks about the leak, claiming that they're "hurting the band's wellbeings" by listening to it
>Efrim probably doesn't give a fuck

>Original OP
i have something you've all wanted for a long, long time.
no one used to have this. but now, everyone can.
don’t believe me? compare tracks 15-17 of this to what’s already around: youtube.com/watch?v=vRIHNgwH0PE

this is it. the first godspeed you! black emperor album. i hope you enjoy.

mega.nz/folder/xv4EjL6a#j3A53LqQIU0ty2S1Agzuvw

>Previous thread
>Original thread

Attached: Efrim Manuel Manuck 02.jpg (1423x1651, 1.28M)

The story till now

Attached: totaldiscordmeltdown.jpg (800x5409, 1.21M)

can we just have one normal thread please

lets figure out if its real first

Reminder to everyone that it's fake and we are just being raided by a discord to push this hoax

Nothing explains the lost media wiki more then this

Attached: fmlalma.png (610x686, 208.3K)

I feel like there is no way to know for certain until someone constellation/band confirms it.

LMFAO

listen to the vocals on Glencairne 14 and compare them to the 11 minute mark on Providence.

if that isn't proof then idk what is

also the sample at the end of all angels sounds like it could've came from the same short wave radio program that Chart 3 came from

there is only one piece of evidence that would get people to believe it's real.

the band/members need to make some kind of public statement about it being leaked.

until then these threads will be overflowing with Any Forumstards and people yelling hoax without even having listened to it.

>what Efrim Menuck said about the album 10 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-024747.jpg (1080x1685, 541.85K)

For people doubting the legitimacy of the leak, how can you explain the higher quality versions of the already known leaked songs?

let's be real, this band only makes statements about autistic shit like some awards show in canada that no one cares about. the most we're getting is a fart from constellation and they might not even do that.

they cant. their brains stopped working long ago.

Let's gofundme a new award for them

good luck on getting a legitimate response to this, user

this is actually keyed and lockpicked

Why are we still harping over this? Some idiot discord mod thought the band didn't want the album out there and suppressed discussion of it on a lame discord and then unsuppressed discussion of it when people got mad. If the leak is real, we can all listen to it and discuss it here and nobody is preventing discussion anymore. If the leak is fake, then who gives a fuck whether people can talk about it or not?

Reminder that nico and his discord sped army are in here and trying to discredit this leak so they can host the “real thing” (this leak) behind a paywall on their godspeed archive site Slow Estate

>no one has ever cleaned up audio before

Reminder that nico and his discord sped army are in here and trying to push the "leak is real" narrative

nigger...

lol

>Well, you just made up my mind for me. I'm done with this. Good night.

Attached: 1638597776503.png (988x1190, 461.77K)

/thread

There is no use discussing with these discord users user
They are literally retarded, just let the thread die

meds

>cleaned up
Vague

>still no sticky
Fuck, mods
you’re USELESS

I just got home from work, this is the last thing I expected to see
holy SHIT

tl;dr he's politely saying it's shit, and it is

Ok then let's investigate what a true high quality cassette rip looks like compared to a cleaned up low quality one and then compare the higher quality known tracks to what we find.

Why would they sticky a fake leak?

Attached: 1637916400940.jpg (600x600, 31.41K)

>tripfag
actually kys

Attached: 614.jpg (500x373, 27.63K)

For all these faggots leaning into this can we please get more screenshots of the discord meltdown. We’ve gotten the same like four and it just confirms the broadest possible outlines of discussions there. I want to see corroboration