Will this be the album that finally fucking saves Any Forums from zoomer despair?

Will this be the album that finally fucking saves Any Forums from zoomer despair?

Attached: Self-Released-God-Speed-You-Black-Emperor-–-All-Lights-Fucked-On-The-Hairy-Amp-Drooling.jpg (500x500, 156.74K)

Let's hope so
Next we have to find the early boards of canada

Zoomers ruined the general

>Zoomers ruined the board
ftfy

i went on here last night for the first time in 9 years, for no reason at all, and saw that thread

the zeitgeist is here

also did that guy have a non-m4a rip lol

Disgracefully not, but it's a really good album and it makes me happy that it has finally surfaced.

It's not that good

but it is that good

It's a decent noise/post-rock demo with no coherence, dodgy singing, and nonsense lyrics

I guess if you're one of those people who likes cutesy trivial noise-pop I can see why you'd like it. But it was never even meant to be a real album so i don't get it personally

it reminds me a lot of my dads old noise demos from the 80s, so i guess its just nostalgia for those.

Could never get into these guys. If I’m gonna listen to 90’s lo-fi it’s Sebadoh for me.

Attached: 1518B4BA-758C-4FC4-A10B-303D5DEF7921.jpg (1000x1000, 468.14K)

Yeah I do get a nostalgia feeling from it

Doubt I'll listen to it much though

I think that's the appeal, at least for me, it's obviously not great, but there's a good amount of enjoyment to be taken from this. Apart from its huge historical factor of course.

They not even claiming the gang gang right! These some false flaggers gonna get they shit splat, on foenem

Attached: GD.png (800x600, 15.17K)

I’m new to this board. Can I name the gang here, or is that verboten?

naming is half the battle, goy

Name it! Some jannie might get mad, but they'll eat a hotpocket and feel better.

name the gang im curious

Screw your optics, I’m going in

Wish me luck user, and forgive my Reddit spacing

Attached: 6350072F-8C52-4E58-8307-C0DF7D0D35E3.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

It’s like eric’s trip in a k-hole with the dead c
I like it

I noticed that the file type in the MEGA was m4a and remembered that it's used primarily for phone recordings on android and apple phones. Why would a tape supposedly from 1996 that sounds like a phone recording use that format? Did the guy just hold his phone up to his stereo or is it just some guy playing tricks?

you know audio conversion is a thing right user?

M4A is apparently really good for compression without losing quality, and it isn't just a cellphone format.

yes, but what I'm hinting at is some faggot uploaded his phone recordings to MEGA from his phone and is trying to pass them off as le lost media

you don't need to force yourself to like it just because it's GYBE

No liner notes posted

whoops meant to reply to you
true but im saying its not hard to hook up a guitar to a looper and record his friends retarded conversations and pass them off as a gybe lost demo from the 90s