Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Japan, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive...

Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Japan, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Unwound, Drive Like Jehu, Fishmans, Boris, Jimmy Eat World, Big Black, Radiohead, Cocteau Twins, Shellac, The Sundays, The Pretenders, Depeche Mode, Coheed and Cambria, The The, Grandaddy, At the Drivein, Fugazi, Swans, Mission of Burma, Slint, Rapeman, Frank Zappa, The Residents, Pere Ubu, David Bowie, Nick Drake, The Cardiacs, Nick Cave, The Fall, The Cure, Portishead, Bjork, Sulfjan Stevens, Sonic Youth, Sigur Ros, Spiritualized, Peter Green, The Stone Roses, Red House Painters, Aphex Twin, Kendrick Lamar, The Flaming Lips, Low, The Beach Boys, Kanye West, Boards of Canada, Beach House, Yo La Tengo, Built to Spill, Jane's Addiction, Aphex Twin, Car Seat Headrest, The Brave Little Abacus, Neutral Milk Hotel, Roxy Music, Cleaners from Venus, Prefab Sprout, XTC, Dukes of the Stratosphear, Oingo Boingo, Popol Vuh, Soft Machine, Candy Claws, This Heat, Suicide, Wire, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sound, The Chameleons, Echo and the Bunnymen, Coil, Pylon, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Scratch Acid, NoMeansNo, Dinosaur Jr, Young Marble Giants, Interpol, PiL,

Attached: 9218A227-92EE-4F52-BFEC-7531839B7C6B.jpg (1591x2048, 183.63K)

am i supposed to be offended or something? is this like another "man-up" post?

it means i want to have sex with you if you look like that

wow its literally me

sorry sir im taken .

Load a BUMBACLARTS this is an oasis board and don’t you forget it cmon you know

Attached: 02097FBF-FA60-498C-8A03-5BBB79D2BAE6.jpg (625x345, 36.8K)

your ass will be taken by me

>not being a twink with good taste in music
Live a little OP

>THE Cardiacs

Attached: CDC76462-33C8-42E4-A3C6-04BF692042C2.png (178x178, 27.92K)

there is nothing gay about feelercore

im gay and listen to all this music and look like that
well i dont listen to csh, coheed and cambria, elp, or kendrick lamar. but other than that..

FUCK better not listen to any of them ever again dont want to be a faggot! Thanks OP!

Fucking YES lad

The way I see it, right

Noel is the poet and Liam is the town crier

Also, I don't usually mention this

But here's a definitive list of top oasis tunes:

supersonic
acquiesce
some might say
slide away
live forever
lyla
cast no shadow
bonehead's bank holiday
the masterplan
rock n roll star
she's electric
morning glory
importance of being idle
listen up
go let it out
half the world away
cigarettes and alcohol
d'you know what i mean
gas panic!
underneath the sky
little by little
columbia
it's better people
d'yer wanna be a spaceman
champagne supernova
talk tonight
stand by me
don't go away
falling down

*I didn't include don't look back in anger/wonderwall because everyone knows about them but they are also absolute certified timeless belters

I fucking love oasis lads

Fucking mad for it

Oasis are british culture in it's truest form, the entire country knows the words to wonderwall off by heart

Absolutely BIBLICAL

Fucking CELESTIAL

Blur are alright too I suppose, they have a couple of decent tunes

As you were LG x

Archers of Loaf, Talk Talk, Japan, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Women, New Order, The Smiths, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Unwound, Drive Like Jehu, Fishmans, Boris, Jimmy Eat World, Big Black, Radiohead, Cocteau Twins, Shellac, The Sundays, The Pretenders, Depeche Mode, Coheed and Cambria, The The, Grandaddy, At the Drivein, Fugazi, Swans, Mission of Burma, Slint, Rapeman, Frank Zappa, The Residents, Pere Ubu, David Bowie, Nick Drake, The Cardiacs, Nick Cave, The Fall, The Cure, Portishead, Bjork, Sulfjan Stevens, Sonic Youth, Sigur Ros, Spiritualized, Peter Green, The Stone Roses, Red House Painters, Aphex Twin, Kendrick Lamar, The Flaming Lips, Low, The Beach Boys, Kanye West, Boards of Canada, Beach House, Yo La Tengo, Built to Spill, Jane's Addiction, Aphex Twin, Car Seat Headrest, The Brave Little Abacus, Neutral Milk Hotel, Roxy Music, Cleaners from Venus, Prefab Sprout, XTC, Dukes of the Stratosphear, Oingo Boingo, Popol Vuh, Soft Machine, Candy Claws, This Heat, Suicide, Wire, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Sound, The Chameleons, Echo and the Bunnymen, Coil, Pylon, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Scratch Acid, NoMeansNo, Dinosaur Jr, Young Marble Giants, Interpol, PiL, Oasis

Whats the appeal of Archers of Loaf? Every hardcore bro I know is into them but it literally just sounds like the most music ever

Exactly. It’s generic af. I’ve never met a real person who likes them, they get shilled hard on here by one of the guys in the band. People fall for it too, he puts them in a list with other more respectable and better bands, to try and get people to associate his shitty loaf band with real good stuff. Pathetic, archers of loaf is boring shit

Attached: CA09D559-EEB3-414E-8FF9-F106341C3D05.jpg (420x557, 167.42K)

>oingo boingo
>feeler core

>any of those bands
>respectable
>good
kek

i look like this

What's the theming here? That's a pretty random selection of artists with very little correlation if at all. Also does the sissy in OP's pic have appendicitis? And why is there so much retarded chromatic aberration in this picture? And when will you stop spamming this shitty pasta?

It’s archers shilling see