Why didn't they make Pat Smear an official member?

Why didn't they make Pat Smear an official member?

Attached: Nirvana.jpg (600x400, 70.27K)

didnt he join like a few months before kurt died? maybe they would have eventually

thought he was

They didn't have time to, he was brought in a few months before the band ended for touring reasons and Kurt offed himself before they could really start new stuff. If they lasted a few more years they probably would have brought him in full time

He's still an official member of the foo fighters

kurt was secretly racist

>Georg Ruthenberg was born and raised in West Los Angeles, California to a mother of African-American and Native American descent and a Jewish German immigrant father.

Attached: waow.png (640x591, 18.19K)

>Pat Smear
his name sounds like cerivical cancer screening

he was in the punk/grunge scene, that's the point

Holy shit stfu

it's on purpose he's a punk

kek based
Any Forumstards are the new bronies

>Holy shit stfu

Attached: seething.png (280x305, 37.48K)

lmao the guy can't even exist and just "be" without you being a retard? he didn't even do shit to you.

What in God's holy name are you blathering about?

getting triggered by a guy's mere existence is fucking retarded even by the usual Any Forums standards.

You big stupid guy

More like I hope Pat Smears his shit on my face

>getting triggered by a guy's mere existence
I think you misinterpreted my post, it's ok... it happens.

Who gives a shit bro.
This only makes sense if youre talking about some powerful guy or activist, not a random punk guitarist

What is the phenotype of the guy on the left? Big nostrils and big teeth, is it a slave of some sort? Reminds me a bit of Wayne Greyzky desu

Actually a story of hope, he was born a rootless identity-less mutt to cruel fetishist parents who put muh dick over the good of their own child, and still managed to make a name for himself and succeed

i literally cant look at a kurt pic and not see a fucking tranny anymore. it was super obvious lol.

go back you fucking clowns

>he was born a rootless identity-less mutt
so like all americans then?